"I can't hear this banger story over all these stupid pregnant people"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Imagine my shock when I stopped coming here for almost a month due to personal reasons and having become addicted to an otome and the first thing I see is that Temma is in the same situation as me. Remember guys, this generation is screwed and your women are salivating over 3D fictional men. And I'm here for it <3

Edit: Also she likes Zayne too. How fitting. I should be a Phase girl already, we are the same.
I'm not offended by women choosing an otome game over reality.

I'm offended by them choosing a 3D otome game.

3DPD

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Another VERY useful drop;

God's Strongest Dragoon

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Soon to be birthday girl is anxious about it. It'll all go well, don't worry Saya :pomuLove:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Muyu decides to do the Spicy Noodle challenge for her stream, since she has 20K subs.

Muyu has one very small bite of her noodles, an entire bottle of banana milk to wash it down and remove the taste, and spends the next half-hour doing zatsudan content about nothing and repeatedly saying "wooloolol" at random times because her membership alert doesn't work.

This cow is too cute. 10/10, patrician-tier content.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Another VERY useful drop;

View attachment 63022
OOC ami time?

Amiya discovers african american social media.

Amiya finds the truth about /choc/ Vtubers

Muyu decides to do the Spicy Noodle challenge for her stream, since she has 20K subs.

Muyu has one very small bite of her noodles, an entire bottle of banana milk to wash it down and remove the taste, and spends the next half-hour doing zatsudan content about nothing and repeatedly saying "wooloolol" at random times because her membership alert doesn't work.

She even managed to get one guyed by someone calling her a 1 star gacha drop. Just like old times!

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

1707265492010.png

Sorry this doesn't suit your tastes, GSM. Maybe you'd prefer it if this post involve piss or a gorilla shaving themselves instead?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Hexa's mod manager: You know, there's a lot of controversial plot points in Bioshock Infinite that could lead to unnecessary drama, including genocide of minorities. Maybe you should skip playing the game and pick something else.

Hexa, tomorrow:

Only massive faggots skip infinite for muh racism and only the chadest of chads pick to throw the ball at the couple at the start. Unless they changed it from when I played it at release, it's the only game in which you can shoot a child and it dies.
We will see if Hexa is a chad.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

The dreaded womenfolk can never understand male friendship, not matter how small a sign of affection, a high five, a compliment, an innocent joke between bros, In the reptile brain of the femoid it's all a prelude to gay anal sex. Thus i present to you: a clip of this phenomena! And it's Kirk/Spock too! The most retro of slashfics! Thanks Amiya!

braindoko

"I'll be off Twitter the next couple days" Not-Pomu is live

I might have missheard but she said "my schedule is being worked on", am I dumb or does that imply someone is making her schedule?

Stunned But Dumb

"I'll be off Twitter the next couple days" Not-Pomu is live

I might have missheard but she said "my schedule is being worked on", am I dumb or does that imply someone is making her schedule?

I hope someone archives this one too, as I cannot catch it

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

:SelenHAHAhere:

Edit:

You know, Fulgur has proven to be a good guy as time has gone on and is probably one of my favorite people at Niji in terms of "Just being a good person". Kudos to him and Ren for being level headed.

Kinda sucks that some people that probably have nothing to do with this are getting shit

Fuck this guy. There's more interesting drama at the moment :BijouBijou:.

Honestly though, he is making a bad name for the artists out there. My man has been holding up on some comissions for up to 3 years now. It is straight incompetency.
3 years? Jesus. Fuck that dude.

Hes been known to push less clouty people down the list more and more and prioritize the bigger name's first. I wouldn't trust him.
Wouldnt surprise me. This is a very common tactic.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Soon to be birthday girl is anxious about it. It'll all go well, don't worry Saya :pomuLove:

I knew women feared getting older but I didn't know it was this bad.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Eimi and Runie both did the spicy noodle challenge but that had barely spicy noodles, Runie was literally eating noodles she already had lying around the house iirc. Muyu did samyang 3x which I didn't even know existed. I'll give her props for actually going for really spicy ones.

Bronze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom