"I just remembered a time I got into a multi paragraph long argument with a 30 year old man in a YouTube comment section when I was 9 because I said humans came from dinosaurs and he told me I was everything wrong with society"Mozumi Pichi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Bronze

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuno playing Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei

Bam making potions

Why its's always me...
vivaldi_4K55VesUc5.jpg

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
View attachment 63011
Millie only semi phased by what's up.
Gee maybe if she had this attitude with certain coworker that certain someone wouldn't have tried to neck themselves :smugrys:
I don't really have a horse on the TND I just wanted to shit on millie cause it's funny

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Salado

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
View attachment 63011
Millie only semi phased by what's up.
I highly doubt she is not phased. She is being actively shit on en masse on Twitter and in Youtube Comments over what is at most conjecture, at this point in time. Her membership is probably her only source of positive interaction she can get with her community at the moment.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I highly doubt she is not phased. She is being actively shit on en masse on Twitter and in Youtube Comments over what is at most conjecture, at this point in time. Her membership is probably her only source of positive interaction she can get with her community at the moment.
Oy, you are making too much sense. How can i rrat she is a proud bully who doesnt even care about others feelings as long as Riku keeps his promise to marry her dumbass :depressedtako:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Strange, says "Video unavailable" for me even with a VPN. I'll keep trying other servers then, thx
This is a stretch but maybe singing the Ultra man song (wrong stream) got in blocked in some regions. Or it could be one of the videos she played late in the steam, not sure.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 Time

She came to the wrong neighborhood motherfucker

Crosspost from Selen thread
CyYu interviewed for Niji and they forbade him from his career should he join
Full vid

Clip of most important part

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Pissed off Keeki yelling in german, in case anyone had that fetish.

Thanks, I do. :smugrys:

I don't know if posting these everyday helps at all, but keep going. You're doing a good job :shubaIapprob:

Even if no one else is seeing it, writing down an affirmation to yourself somewhere you can see it can be a powerful psychological motivator to stay on track when you're trying to give up something, both as a confirmation to yourself in moments of confidence that you can remain on track, and as a measure of guilt in times of weakness when the urge is creeping to remind you how far you've come already.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
This is a stretch but maybe singing the Ultra man song got in blocked in some regions. Or it could be one of the videos she played late in the steam, not sure.
Which ultra man song? As I don't care to watch her I didn't check it out, but I'm sure the song (either) are perfectly fine.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Whenever I see Keeki rant in German...
MFmbiX.gif

Yeah, I'm so glad that we were all mature enough to not use one of those AI voice synthesizers to read out these tweets in Keeki's voice and dub it over video of the Austrian politician giving a speech. That'd be really unfunny and irresponsible and I wouldn't want to see that.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hexa's mod manager: You know, there's a lot of controversial plot points in Bioshock Infinite that could lead to unnecessary drama, including genocide of minorities. Maybe you should skip playing the game and pick something else.

Hexa, tomorrow:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa's mod manager: You know, there's a lot of controversial plot issues in Bioshock Infinite that could lead to unnecessary drama, including genocide of minorities. Maybe you should skip playing the game and pick something else.

Hexa: I've got the perfect game to play tomorrow.

She's just like Pippa. She can't stop being racist.

Bronze

Lia and Tenma are collabing with Reina and Freesia

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
Come watch the cow destroy all four of her stomachs.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Which ultra man song? As I don't care to watch her I didn't check it out, but I'm sure the song (either) are perfectly fine.
This one

She's sang it before too, she's a big fan of this one :shiinawangy:
E She sang it on the stream before the bottle one though.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom