"Baggles"Projekt Melody

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Tako became a footlong hotdog (giantess between two shorties)

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Given this is somewhat Vtuber adjacent I’ll place it here

Genshin as a community eats itself alive, so it's not surprising.

Using a clip of a situation that puts Fream back in the conversation even if she gave permission is a dick move, though. If Envi just wanted to use an example of Tectone being a dick, he has literally the entirety of dude's channel to pick from.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Genshin as a community eats itself alive, so it's not surprising.

Using a clip of a situation that puts Fream back in the conversation even if she gave permission is a dick move, though. If Envi just wanted to use an example of Tectone being a dick, he has literally the entirety of dude's channel to pick from.
Yeah, that was my main takeaway. Now that Tectone has fallen from grace over the past few weeks by behaving like an idiot, everyone he's interacted poorly with is coming for their pound of flesh, justified or not. I am curious what the Fox's women take was on all of the tectone drama as she was a fan of his.

USS IOWA

Tako became a footlong hotdog (giantess between two shorties)

Wait how tall is Ina btw? Is she tall-tall or Japanese tall?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Wait how tall is Ina btw? Is she tall-tall or Japanese tall?

I don't know personally if it's been proven, but there's been some supposition I remember reading in the past she's near 6' tall.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
gura impact in ten minutes, are you ready to believe in her return this time around (for real for real):

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Tectone's only reaping what he sowed when he moved audiences from competitive gaming to dramafaggy children. Now eat it.

Ninoegyn, the rental exorcist, is doing RingFit today. If you want to see for how long a sedentary chuuba can go on, take a seat

Anime Fan

Blue bear new outfit stream in about five minutes.

Stunned But Dumb

I feel bad for this 2-view who has to stream for 12 hours or until she hits 1k channel subs. So I'll shill her here.

She calls her members "inmates" which seems appropriate for you lot.

Her hands gave out so she's doing a zatsu, but she did get about 20 more than when I first saw this post. only 20 more to go

Last edited:

USS IOWA

I don't know personally if it's been proven, but there's been some supposition I remember reading in the past she's near 6' tall.
Good thing her model isn't based on her real life height, Imagine how much more degenerates Takodachis are if Ina is a tall slender woman.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Good thing her model isn't based on her real life height, Imagine how much more degenerates Takodachis are if Ina is a tall slender woman.

Yeah. Shame. :smugina:

God's Strongest Dragoon

VSPO seems to stream it fine, so it seems so
Judging by the fact that Niji has pokemon perms i think they dont want to rock the boat and risk nintendo's wrath
Just going to explain this since I've seen a lot of people over the past week misunderstand the Pokemon IP. Pokemon is owned by The Pokemon Company (TPC) which is a joint organization between Game Freak, Creatures, and Nintendo. These 3 companies all own equal shares in TPC, so everyone saying "wow, Palworld is probably going to make Nintendo fix Game Freak", that's far off the mark because Nintendo at best can ask Creatures to help put pressure on Game Freak.

When it comes to blackballing people from Pokemon perms, it may be Nintendo's doing or it may be Game Freak's doing. Creatures largely likely doesn't give a fuck because they aren't involved in the games, they make trading cards and merch.
Sorry but who tf are these people?
Just your typical Genshin community implosion every few months, this time because of Genshin CC (content creators). Took some time to read what's going on.
TLDR The colossal asshole Tectone got 1v20'd and somehow came up on top because it's like the Spanish Civil War and all the Genshin CC declared PvP on each other
>a bunch of content creators in Genshin hate Tectone because he's a huge asshole and will banter while other CCs are in this "wholesome/don't be toxic" persona
>Enviosity is a CC that's exclusively F2P and has an eternal victim complex and massively insecure
>After getting one-guy'd enough times and treating minor banter as PTSD, he tried to cancel Tectone and it backfired, as now everyone sees Envio as the soft fag he is
>One of the biggest CC, Atsu, who hates Tectone and supposedly has been harassing him while trying to take the high ground
>Another CC revealed that "wholesome Atsu" is just a manipulative cunt that blacklists people in the community if he thinks they might be a threat to him
>Another CC did an interview with Atsu and tricked him into revealing that Atsu is the only CC that has a direct line to Hoyoverse and can improve/destroy relations with them

My favorite part is Enviosity got called mintpicker because he's F2P and Enviosity said that traumatized him. I never even watched Tectone and don't care for the guy but that shit's hilarious.:smugselen:

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I never watched any of her PL but I knew people were really hyped when it turned out to be her.

And holy shit she's so good.

Phase was lucky to get someone as good as that right? I find it hard to believe that bigger corpos wouldn't of wanted her on singing talent alone. Let alone the languages she can speak.
I became a fan shortly before she graduated and was hoping she was going to be Nerissa or Shiori in Holo EN 3. When that didn't happen I figured one of the small corpos got her.

Who knows why Cover didn't hire her, I'd assume it wasn't for lack of singing talent but maybe she wasn't a fit for any of the EN3 models/characters. Her being in the JP branch is puzzling, hope it works out for her.

braindoko

Horse back from break, getting wasted and doing batsus

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Just going to explain this since I've seen a lot of people over the past week misunderstand the Pokemon IP. Pokemon is owned by The Pokemon Company (TPC) which is a joint organization between Game Freak, Creatures, and Nintendo. These 3 companies all own equal shares in TPC, so everyone saying "wow, Palworld is probably going to make Nintendo fix Game Freak", that's far off the mark because Nintendo at best can ask Creatures to help put pressure on Game Freak.

When it comes to blackballing people from Pokemon perms, it may be Nintendo's doing or it may be Game Freak's doing. Creatures largely likely doesn't give a fuck because they aren't involved in the games, they make trading cards and merch.

Just your typical Genshin community implosion every few months, this time because of Genshin CC (content creators). Took some time to read what's going on.
TLDR The colossal asshole Tectone got 1v20'd and somehow came up on top because it's like the Spanish Civil War and all the Genshin CC declared PvP on each other
>a bunch of content creators in Genshin hate Tectone because he's a huge asshole and will banter while other CCs are in this "wholesome/don't be toxic" persona
>Enviosity is a CC that's exclusively F2P and has an eternal victim complex and massively insecure
>After getting one-guy'd enough times and treating minor banter as PTSD, he tried to cancel Tectone and it backfired, as now everyone sees Envio as the soft fag he is
>One of the biggest CC, Atsu, who hates Tectone and supposedly has been harassing him while trying to take the high ground
>Another CC revealed that "wholesome Atsu" is just a manipulative cunt that blacklists people in the community
>Another CC did an interview with Atsu and tricked him into revealing that Atsu is the only CC that has a direct line to Hoyoverse and can improve/destroy relations with them

My favorite part is Enviosity got called mintpicker because he's F2P and Enviosity said that traumatized him. I never even watched Tectone and don't care for the guy but that shit's hilarious.:smugselen:
Woah they make the EN vtuber community look like god guys

NO HYDE THIS ISNT HALAL :urtearingmeapart:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Uruka's new model is really expressive :sanasmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom