"Fuck you Sakana I smell perfectly fine!"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salado

This is gonna be something.

In 50 mins.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

soap suds

Elira, Scarle, Fulgur, and Doppio are back with Monster Roadtrip. It's Tumblr incarnate, but it has its moments. They're starting a bit late though because Doppio ate some chips and became unresponsive.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

In another the k4sen LoL event Lap its going to play in the midlane for her team :D

Damn, no PizzaPapa. Given how much he seems to be playing I expected him to be on this. Aki has been playing against bots today for the whole day. Not sure how much practice you can get doing that.

I wanted to share this cute clip from Watame's live. I do hope she ends up releasing it on her YouTube.

Im so goddamn happy for this silly sheep. I hope she can actually get her wish of filling up Nippon Budokan. Given the amount of people both her and Pekora managed to pull for their concerts, it might be possible next year.

Mythos HQ is getting a 4th member, debuting probably this month

These people have a marketing problem and they need to work with their existing talent to try to help them grow. Most of them hover around the 120-170 CCV but its not uncommon for them to sometimes dip into the 70's and 80's.

Lol it's "miss i get no clips, now here's tits"

Shizukou seething over her newfound thot status;
View attachment 62620
View attachment 62621
View attachment 62618
And the she went back to her old model and deleted the archives of her cumtacles model. Lol, Lmao even,
View attachment 62619
[EDIT;] added more Xeeter seethe
I remember this shit. Such a downgrade. I wonder if her possibly not having access to many collab partners while using her lewd model was part of her problem. Pretty sure she has colalbed with a few other Brit small corpo Vtubers after she changed her model back to the cute loli.

>british
>thot model
She's going to VAllure isn't she?:depressedtako:

Not really. She was a very run of the mill ENtuber with just gaming and zatsu's. No real singing or acting talents that i can remember. But i stopped watching early 22 so i dont know if she did a change in content during her coomer model phase.
Pretty sure Auditions for VAllure would be taking place in April so it is not likely. Inb4 new Niji wave to replace all of the graduated livers.

Brown woman... good?
Didn't Nyaru get one also for saying she hated women? I fucking hate content bots.

Anime Fan

Shiina's doing a presentation on water bottles soon.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Another major graduation I saw

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lumi playing her first Persona game with the newest Persona 3 remake. Guess it's a sponsored stream too. Been chatting for about an hour and about to get to the game now.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Kronii stream today. :smugpipi:

YES!, I need more Holos playing outer wilds!
I can't wait for her to discover WHS first try and for Fauna to see it

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Alex playing Palworld

Juniper (ragdoll) is doing some audio mixing

Bronze

Bijou, kaela, bae, fauna LC collab's live

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
That does check out very well... Real question is; Loli again or Mega Mirk 2.0 this time?
>implying the general community wouldnt go apeshit over a loli in an explicitly hoe company

Honestly good for her if she wants to just start over properly with a shitty coom model instead of forcing it after having a petite one

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

A

Between this and the "grow to new heights" in the grad notice, sounds like heavy hints she got snatched up by a corpo.

IdolES?

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Lol it's "miss i get no clips, now here's tits"

Shizukou seething over her newfound thot status;
View attachment 62620
View attachment 62621
View attachment 62618
And the she went back to her old model and deleted the archives of her cumtacles model. Lol, Lmao even,
View attachment 62619
[EDIT;] added more Xeeter seethe
Absolute whore behaviour.
>british
>thot model
She's going to VAllure isn't she?:depressedtako:

Not really. She was a very run of the mill ENtuber with just gaming and zatsu's. No real singing or acting talents that i can remember. But i stopped watching early 22 so i dont know if she did a change in content during her coomer model phase.
Yeah this one was poached by green whore, she's a typical thot and obviously after simp money so vallure is the perfect place for her. Good riddance.
@Awoogers Calm your tits flip and stop lusting over virtual prostitutes.

Bronze

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Absolute whore behaviour.

Yeah this one was poached by green whore, she's a typical thot and obviously after simp money so vallure is the perfect place for her. Good riddance.
@Awoogers Calm your tits flip and stop lusting over virtual prostitutes.
quite sad since shes my gateway to britubers :depressedtako:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
quite sad since shes my gateway to britubers :depressedtako:
I cannot fathom why you flipfucks like the bri' 'ish so god damn much. Must be the half-breed blood and the need to be colonized though the brits never owned you guys.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I cannot fathom why you flipfucks like the bri' 'ish so god damn much. Must be the half-breed blood and the need to be colonized though the brits never owned you guys.
im just retarded simple as

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom