"When life gives you lemons, POISON THEM!"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Thank you Limes, very cool.
Happy Flat Fuck Friday everyone!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
There's a cute hamster that needs your help... with you becoming a stream moderator.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
>applying to be a janny
No thanks :annoyedpippa:
I'd never take on a janny role, but it could be an attractive proposition for someone if you liked the streamer, wanted to stand out from the crowd, and have the chance to interact with said streamer on a one-to-one basis. Like, if the streamer in question was Hexa, would you be more interested then?

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Stunned But Dumb

I'd never take on a janny role, but it could be an attractive proposition for someone if you liked the streamer, wanted to stand out from the crowd, and have the chance to interact with said streamer on a one-to-one basis. Like, if the streamer in question was Hexa, would you be more interested then?
I think these are among the worst type of people to actually become jannies, actually. I'm not trying to be rude here, liking the streamer and passion are both choice, but wanting to stand out over wanting to help out is something I'd side eye.

Then again, this is coming from a guy who thinks that chat jannies shouldn't speak unless spoken to, so maybe I'm a bit harsh

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I would take it if it was Hexa. Mostly because I'd like to spite her jannies that don't like me.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I think these are among the worst type of people to actually become jannies, actually. I'm not trying to be rude here, liking the streamer and passion are both choice, but wanting to stand out over wanting to help out is something I'd side eye.

Then again, this is coming from a guy who thinks that chat jannies shouldn't speak unless spoken to, so maybe I'm a bit harsh
Oh, I don't want to hear or see a janny in chat either, except maybe to put up links that the streamer wants them to. You'd have to have at least some communication with the streamer outside of streaming though, if only to find out if there are any issues, things to keep an eye on, or the like.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Its a trick, Hexa countergrooms her simps somehow

Stunned But Dumb

Oh, I don't want to hear or see a janny in chat either, except maybe to put up links that the streamer wants them to. You'd have to have at least some communication with the streamer outside of streaming though, if only to find out if there are any issues, things to keep an eye on, or the like.
Oh ok, my misunderstanding. That's much more sensible

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Looks like Shiina's managing to be the kami oshi, kani oshi and cսnny oshi of a whole lot of people.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Looks like Shiina's managing to be the kami oshi, kani oshi and no-no square oshi of a whole lot of people.

Shes playing that crowd like a fiddle, fitting since Yuko is on hiatus and Gura barely returned

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Jelly is recruiting people for a new Minecraft server:

1706899263485.png

1706899191117.png

Salado

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Don't wait, summon a blacksmith today!

What kind of circle of power would that need? What would a blacksmith sigil even be?

Scratch that, what even would be the invocation? TING TING TING TING TING GET SOME HELP GET SOME HELP?

The classical tale of the lowborn peasant (janny) catching the eye and heart of the princess (vtuber) and stealing her away to a life of happily ever after (fucking in the back of his car).

It can seem tempting to want to moderate for a streamer you like but trust me, it can impact your enjoyment unless you're really good at eyeballing chat while paying attention to the rest of the stream. You'll spend a lot of time watching the scrolling text trying to catch offenders before they become a bigger problem unless you're content to just sit there until someone pulls an N-tower.

Zyklon Mag

Faggy dice tower spotted

Considering Ruze the femboy is also a D&D fag i wish they restarted the TTRPG things they had going with Ves and Magni
ARMIS is doing a one shot later today. That's probably the closest we'll get.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
:urtearingmeapart:(she rescheduled her stream today because girl needs some rest)

bonus::Vesper-UNHINGED:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom