"OK guys this stream is gonna have a lot of typos coming from my mouth"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Negzana

Tomorrow morning at like 6 AM is Watame's concert

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Yeah, this is a retarded move that might unironically backfire on him, some here would say, "but it's a good thing that he put his friends over money or Fame" Welp, too bad for you that the real world doesn't work that way, especially since we're talking about JP and how they hate dishonored actions like what this fool did
I agree with your point but you have to understand that rpr doesnt give a fuck

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Selen's artist mama is actually sticking their neck out and publicly asking where Selen is.

DeepL Translation said:
No update at all for a whole month, but I wonder if Seren is really okay.
1706670601818127.png

soap suds

It was announced a couple of days ago, Nijien Marika tournament pre-race show is happening now. It has been over 2 years since the last one, Luxiem was not even a thing when it happened.

They are just announcing the participants and explaining the rules on this stream.

There are only going to be 22 livers participating, so it'll be interesting to see who didn't sign up.
edit: I'm not surprised there's no Selen, but I am surprised by the others. Fulgur and Aia usually participate in these big group things so not seeing them there hurts a little. Also, Millie didn't end up on Wilson's team... fuck, the least the staff could do is rig it.

Ange has decided to move on from Belmond and focus her sights on the new kids. Her target this time is Usami.

They've already collabed and it's off to a rocky start, but Ange is going to wear him down eventually.

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I thought Ironmouse was the first bedridden Vtuber.
Ehem she's IRONLUNG bound thank you very much
1706671867532.png
I will continueto use this pictureat every opportunityi love it so much

KsonApologist

Yeah, this is a retarded move that might unironically backfire on him, some here would say, "but it's a good thing that he put his friends over money or Fame" Welp, too bad for you that the real world doesn't work that way, especially since we're talking about JP and how they hate dishonored actions like what this fool did
Nah Fuck Japanese Corporate Autism

niggaphil

Present without context:

If you love menhera vtuber associated with ADHD, it is your chance to find it out now! :smugselen:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is live with Bioshock Infinite.

Come watch our resident green menhera goblin chuuba.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Isa is doing a karaoke while also announcing something later

Kazuma

Early Adopter

:sanasmile: Cute dork.
Glasses are very versatile.
:hololove:

No Gyarurys :depressedtako:

Last edited:

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

:sanasmile: Cute dork.
Glasses are very versatile.
:hololove:
I like the uniform, not so much the jacket, doesnt match the uniform vibe.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
I saw pictures of the jacket being closed so now she technically has two outfits, a school uniform and a gamer setup with the closed jacket

Azimov

I stand with NijiID! 🇲🇨
Selen's artist mama is actually sticking their neck out and publicly asking where Selen is.

1706670601818127.png

Damn, this is getting wilder now that her artist got involved, Niji is putting artists' trust on them at stake here, boi they better not fucking this up

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Sleepy dragon of Kyushu joins palworld. Michiru has plunked down several days worth of videos though.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Damn, just missed it. @Murrayしないで I was going to say if you're still going 2 hours later, I'm coming home to backseat you. Unless of course you already know what you're doing.

I did almost a full three hours. I probably could have gone longer but I was starting to get pissy trying to figure out how the stupid trains work. I need to watch a YouTube video or something to figure out why the game thinks the train can't make a path to certain stations.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
She saw it, too, and told chat to shutup without saying why
:ironmousekek:
She is addressing the character and series she looks like. A fellow Hololive member told her about it.. must have been Kronii :eek:

Top Bottom