"Good, the GPU works hard, it deserves to get screwed once in a while, I fully support that a 100%"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Lolcow Chantal may become a VTuber after becoming bedridden because she is morbidly obese. Null predicts that she will join Phase-Connect, collab with Pippa, and will become the biggest Phase talent.

Random.txt?

I thought Ironmouse was the first bedridden Vtuber.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lolcow Chantal may become a VTuber after becoming bedridden because she is morbidly obese. Null predicts that she will join Phase-Connect, collab with Pippa, and will become the biggest Phase talent.

Random.txt?

Jersh sounds pretty excited over this prospect. Finally a way for him to have a reason to become a vtuber fan?
:smugsubaru:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Random.txt?

Since hes talking about fat vtubers, whos gonna link him that kirsche qrt

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Random.txt?

Chantal would have the weight of all the other Phase girls combined.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Adult Goombus

World's Strongest Sheep

World's Strongest La-Lion

Just a reminder that Suisei is Best Comet

Microtowl

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii will be playing RE8 today, live in a little over 3 hours.

RiverBear

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Brown time, horsie is leaning more espanol and Serina is playing the maiden dating game. I think Sena's also supposed to be in an UNO collab later today, but I can find no waiting room or scheduled stream.

> Elden Ring kino with the melanated kween
Finally some good fucking food. :sanasmile:

Stunned But Dumb

Random.txt?

And here I hoped Chris Chan would become the first Vtuber null simps too
Edit: I like how he makes sure to "forget" Phase Connect's name and call Pippa "the rabbit" like his isn't there for each of her streams on a hidey

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
The Mikeneko haters would have you believe that Aqua couldn't bully her due to Aqua's personality, size, etc. Well, here's video evidence of her even bullying Suisei:

Not the first time either. Checkmate, nay sayers.
:smugina:

I know I've been running with this joke a lot since the accusation was brought up again a few days ago, but it's one of my favorite accusations. Also, I like Aqua, and it gives me more of an excuse to joke/post about her.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Disney girl Gura is talking about how many amusement park creepypastas's she's read and how much this part of Poppy Playtime reminds her of them. She isn't freaking out like some members of hololive do but she's obviously creeped out by it all.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Two jumpscares, one now and one in 20 min.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Axel is premiering a cover in 20.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Kaela has been streaming Palworld for 12 hours now. wtf

Horo7618

No one in particular

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Kaela has been streaming Palworld for 12 hours now. wtf
Kaela's a gamer, she's played league for 50 hours straight with no breaks before

bothyourhouses

I don't think rpr should be lashing out at Niji like that, being a public figure and all, that shit gets you blacklisted because nips are ultra adverse to disrespectful things, even other corpos that have nothing to do with it.
On the contrary, he should call them out, they deserve the disrespect, and if he's willing to sacrifice his own revenue for that then props to him.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

You gotta hand it to Scarle, she's always willing to push it

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Top Bottom