"STOP SWEARING, IRYS!!!"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Ensok

Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi sounds like she's drinking alcohol when she drinks water. Mama Chisaka and her coworkers have noticed this and asked her about it.

More black company shenanigans. tldw: Airi gets scolded when people spend too much of the budget on company dinners. Some of Airi's coworkers have been working over the weekend. She's heard there's some labor law that requires people get a day off if they've been working 7 days in a row, but her company is ignoring it and justifying it by saying that they're only working 3-4 hours on the weekends.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
On the contrary, he should call them out, they deserve the disrespect, and if he's willing to sacrifice his own revenue for that then props to him.
Well, if he wants to be a moron and enter a possibly self-destructive dramafest he's got no business in then let him. I myself don't believe in social media callouts, specially not against corpos.
(This is not me defending Niji)

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Reminder that new oshi look in an hour, cant attend so I hope my fellow IRyS fans can enjoy it in my stead.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Well, if he wants to be a moron and enter a possibly self-destructive dramafest he's got no business in then let him. I myself don't believe in social media callouts, specially not against corpos.
You seems to do a lot of " not defending niji " lately, perhaps Riku finally hired a Cartel to get rid of you?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You seems to do a lot of " not defending niji " lately, perhaps Riku finally hired a Cartel to get rid of you?
I don't like to sing to the choir (when being serious), this isn't Reddit, I don't need to parrot what everyone here already knows and agrees with for asspats. Saying "fuck Niji" for the umpteenth time is not gonna do anything but waste a couple seconds of everyone's time.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Its this Mika from EX-ID?

"I wish to hear Mika again"
*Monkey paw curls*
Mika backseats kuro in a nail painting stream
:painpeko:

For real tho how fitting would it be for Mika to debut as Kuro's missing twin Shiro?

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
"I wish to hear Mika again"
*Monkey paw curls*
Mika backseats kuro in a nail painting stream
:painpeko:
For real tho how fitting would it be for Mika to debut as Kuro's missing twin Shiro?
Shes gonna debut as his official tardwrangler/wife

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

You gotta hand it to Scarle, she's always willing to push it

reminds me of a certain orange woman

9rNxljbp_o.png

also:

Thats kinda cute ngl
AmeSame beloved

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lolcow Chantal may become a VTuber after becoming bedridden because she is morbidly obese. Null predicts that she will join Phase-Connect, collab with Pippa, and will become the biggest Phase talent.

Random.txt?

Counterargument:
1706668002010.png

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
They and Selen who'd have to fight for the title
Nah fam, Selen would lose. Millie Parfat would put up a better fight.
08-min-1.jpg

Azimov

I stand with NijiID! 🇲🇨
Yeah, this is a retarded move that might unironically backfire on him, some here would say, "but it's a good thing that he put his friends over money or Fame" Welp, too bad for you that the real world doesn't work that way, especially since we're talking about JP and how they hate dishonored actions like what this fool did

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Nah fam, Selen would lose. Millie Parfat would put up a better fight.
08-min-1.jpg
Wasnt Scarle a little fatty too?

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Mariya released a cover of Mirai, Crystalis orisong.

She's doing the After-party on twitch.

And looks like she's organizing a karaoke relay during Valentine's. Alot of known silhouettes in there.
mariyarelay.png

Not only that, she's participating in a Apex tournament with Dtto and Mel, the VA for Catalyst.
mariyamorestuff.png

Last edited:

Limkin

Thats kinda cute ngl
AmeSame beloved
It's cute until someone else tells the same story but with earlier date. And she finds out she isn't the only one Ame falls asleep with while on a phone. Resulting in months of grudges, competitions and feuds. Beeing there already with vtubers

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
It was announced a couple of days ago, Nijien Marika tournament pre-race show is happening now. It has been over 2 years since the last one, Luxiem was not even a thing when it happened.

They are just announcing the participants and explaining the rules on this stream.
marikaniji.png

Vivi with more Tekken 8 in less than a hour.

Last edited:
Top Bottom