"I want you to look at me the way you look at your father"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin is back on twitch this time and shes gonna play nintendo multiplayer games
why twitch you ask?
because apparently this stuff is generally low effort content and twitch loves that stuff :whatastory:

edit: GIN IS IN

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Kson and Ai started a fantia together, it's named Aison Room. There is no content on it yet, only a free plan. Expecting it to become slice of life stuff and cat photos.

Description says "Updating the couple's love-love diary"
This sounds less gay than Rekieta's last hot tub stream.

Negzana

Who the fuck eats 6 bowls of cereal?:kroniiphone:

Every Saturday

If there's one good think about the economy's inflation is cereal is too overpriced to buy

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Owozu its going -3
Prepare for the collapse of the biggest ES Corpo
(Since they are like Vshojo all of these guys retain their IPs)

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Found an interesting site for all the sleuths out there;
It let's you search specific words and phrases in the automated YouTube subtitles, so if you ever wanted to see how many times Pippa has talked about pedophilia;
Here you go :^)
How many times have Mozu talked about piss?
How often do Kirsche talk about sounding?

Try it out for yourselves, I'm sure you'll have fun

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Negzana

It let's you search specific words and phrases in the automated YouTube subtitles, so if you ever wanted to see how many times Pippa has talked about pedophilia;

Biboo said dang it 148 times?

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Literally playing a game from my childhood. I remember this in the arcades at the time, good fun.
I forgot there was more than one TMNT arcade game. I spent a lot of of quarters playing the first one.
As others have mentioned Kaname Ai. They met during the Yakuza Hostess Audition Grand Prix and became close friends.

Not to be confused with AV idol Sayama Ai, who also participated and is also friends with kson.

She became a character in her favorite video game series, and made friends with the other contestants along the way. She might not have accomplished much as a vtuber since she left Hololive, but she's still winning at life.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I forgot there was more than one TMNT arcade game. I spent a lot of of quarters playing the first one.

Yeah, the original arcade game (ported to the NES as TMNT 2) was one of the absolute beat 'em up staples of arcades, along with The Simpsons and X-Men.

Bronze

Can't check number of BAU BAUs. It's over :yagoocry:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
As others have mentioned Kaname Ai. They met during the Yakuza Hostess Audition Grand Prix and became close friends.

Not to be confused with AV idol Sayama Ai, who also participated and is also friends with kson.

Whoresquad.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
You all fuckers bought too much of my Romanian wife cabbage eating voice pack. Now she can spend 800 usd on a parasocial shitty gacha naked man game within a week, just like DSP spending whale money on his shitty nake wrestling man game :gunpeko:

DSP has to beg to get money. Tenma's community bullies her by giving her money for cabbage and rock eating.

Neat. Useful for finding specific moments in streams....

...or finding out how many streams Lumi has called someone a "slur" (36 clips) or how many times she's said "I'm not gay" (8 clips).
:smugmoona:

Of course, she primarily streams on Twitch, but I have something for searching Twitch chat too.

Biboo said dang it 148 times?
Was about to say that it seems way low...and that's because it is. That's how many videos she's said it in (I got 143, though). Cycling through a few videos, and each one has her saying it quite a few times.

Good ol' Biboo.
:BijouBijou:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Can't check number of BAU BAUs. It's over :yagoocry:

This guy's already keeping track. No I don't know why either.
1000132933.jpg

Negzana

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Koto's morning zatsu now.

Nice to see her back from break, her zatsus are always a good time. Seems like MonHun World is the new frenzy in NijiEN rn and they invited her to play with them, that would be a really fun stream to watch. Anyway, she has a collab with the Cafe gang from VCR (Arisaka, SqLA, Kinako, Towa and Rio) in 12 hours, really looking forward to it.

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

She became a character in her favorite video game series, and made friends with the other contestants along the way. She might not have accomplished much as a vtuber since she left Hololive, but she's still winning at life.
Kson also ran her own 3d concert, has been working the convention circuits pretty hard, and been collabing with some big names across the indie and smaller corpo scene. She's doing just fine as a vtuber imo, it's just that she's been busy and people don't keep up with her as much except to complain that she isn't Coco now.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom