"If you lost to a firework, that's natural selection"Jelly Hoshiumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Negzana

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It had a remaster and is on switch and pc with the Cowabunga collection so they dont have to deal with the arcane archeotec of the SNES
Playing a thirty-year old game, even it's been ported, is hag energy.

I don't make the rules, I just enjoy the hags.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

AmpleChip

Kson and Ai started a fantia together, it's named Aison Room. There is no content on it yet, only a free plan. Expecting it to become slice of life stuff and cat photos.

Description says "Updating the couple's love-love diary"

We flirt on a daily basis, so we created a place to show it off to everyone. There are cats too.

Last edited:

braindoko

Katta got 200 gifted subs. I wouldn't have known since I don't watch her but still got one, there's less viewers than gifted subs so I guess Youtube picks anyone who watched her before even in passing

Also she was talking about smegma again :Vesper-UNHINGED:

I was just waiting for Pippa Palworld (actually zatsu)

Last edited:

Grandmaster Robin

According to the eien thread on vt, some guy named raziel in her chat ( a mod i think??? ) said something in chat and she had a break down over it.

View attachment 62424
Was this person named just raziel or raziel mutant?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Clara's lore video

Fatum Ruptor playing BG3

Yuno playing Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei

Lolime(german) playing MGS

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Some notes from Kronii's storyteller stream.
-She had a nightmare about having her feet in a meatgrinder and she had to cut it off to escape, she had to cut her arm off too for some reason.
-She finished link's awakening and tears of a kingdom, I don't think she liked link's awakening.
-She practiced her singing, made some progress, she's afraid of her workload.
-Her nephew is more "firm" (his bones) it can also make the people's eyebrow expression when looking at a ball.
-She got a 1.9 lt. water bottle to waste less on plastic bottles.
-She used to record things she liked with DVR when they aired, looney tunes, digimon, pokemon and even death note.
-She was outside driving all day, picked up mail, she road rages because of impatience, she got her nails done and they told her she looks good with square nails, she doesn't like long nails because they get in the way.
-She saw people saying she has a thing for petplay, when she was younger her friends would scratch her bellow her chin like a cat, they told her she needed to react, she would do the same to other friends, the reaction was purring for some reason.
-She's going to the hospital because her heart is feeling weird lately.
-She wants to do a shitty pickup lines stream for valentines.
-Her feeder aunt and uncle thought she hated them because she skipped dinner with them twice.
-Her motivational advice for going to the gym is to train in case you get in a fight.
-Her mom went twice to the E.R. got IV fluids, her mom didn't want to go because it's expensive, her mom is recovering from a stomach infection.
-She didn't sleep for 2 or so days, she drank coffee and it took her that long for it to take effect and for it to wear off, it was Vietnamese coffee.
-During her first surgery she didn't count down until she passed out, this time she counted to 5 then passed out, the gas smelled bad, sour like vinegar bad, she wanted to keep herself from passing out to scare the doctors (yes she's that weird) she left the hospital the same day, they didn't prescribe her anything, not even painkillers.

Kronii please for the love of God. Those chest pains during Power Wash last time were NOT normal. I hope she takes her heart issues seriously. See a cardiologist.

:kropat:

Bronze

Panko's playing palword. Shiina and Tenma collab has also started

E:Hina's also live

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Kson and Ai started a fantia together, it's named Aison Room. There is no content on it yet, only a free plan. Expecting it to become slice of life stuff and cat photos.

Description says "Updating the couple's love-love diary"

I'm out of the loop here: who's Ai? Kizuna Ai?

Tubedude

I'm assuming Kaname Ai based off the twitter handle of the person Kson is quote retweeting.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Kaname Ai is a Gravure idol
"A gravure idol is a female model who primarily models for magazines, especially men's magazines, photobooks or DVDs
Their photos are largely aimed at male audiences with poses or activities intended to be provocative or suggestive"

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
As others have mentioned Kaname Ai. They met during the Yakuza Hostess Audition Grand Prix and became close friends.

Not to be confused with AV idol Sayama Ai, who also participated and is also friends with kson.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
As others have mentioned Kaname Ai. They met during the Yakuza Hostess Audition Grand Prix and became close friends.

Mega wholesome when your opponent is enough of your friend to cry happy tears about losing to you

🐺 Time

Stare into Airi's eyes

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Chiwa is designing EU5 on stream.
Behold, an eerily close take to what EU5 might be, knowing paradox.
chiwa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom