"What do you mean? I got all, I got picture of ghost! I got the picture of finguhpurint! I was only one who ackshually went, like crazy woman, while everyone else was praying with the television remote controOOOOool !!!"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stassy

Another one has fallen, maybe because she said on her PL that wanted to tour japan for a week by car for some holidays and it's a way to cope because she can't...

WaWa

Polka Nendoroid is finally up for pre-order. The details on the eyes turned out great!

frz

Polka's birthday live with Calli, Bae, Kronii and Ollie is coming up in 3 minutes :polkasticks:

It looks like it's going to be fully live, very unlike usual polka
The mic is picking up their breathing. But hey more proof she's healthy
Tune in for cute girls failing trying to sing rock music.:polkasticks:
Oh hey she's singing roki
Also explaining why there's not a single japanese member as they are either on break or some degenerate people using their break time for more league of legends.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
It looks like it's going to be fully live, very unlike usual polka
The mic is picking up their breathing. But hey more proof she's healthy
Tune in for cute girls failing trying to sing rock music.:polkasticks:
Oh hey she's singing roki
Also explaining why there's not a single japanese member as they are either on break or some degenerate people using their break time for more league of legends.
Bae said the guest parts are pre-recorded.

httn

Hag enthusiast

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
ALERTA
siren.gif
ALERTA
Another Vtuber Agency Implosion
Owozu, best described as Latino Vshojo (famous content creators who join a group) is in hot water.
Drakeout, an infamous dramatuber and shit-stirrer who has defended pedos, got announced as a new member under the new name Zero (he was a manager before).

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Are Drakeout/Zero and Riglock the same person?

Was the CEO aware that the girls would have this reaction to Zero becoming a streamer? Maybe it's just the auto-translation but his post seems as if it was written by someone who was disconnected from the decision.

I'd love to land one or more of them for an interview to help explain this situation. If any of you are reading this and would be willing to talk, please reach out to me.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

archive
Just after I said I hate fags too... :depressedtako:
Edit: She just keeps going.

We need a dedicated "Homosexual Content" react at this point. "Optimistic" just doesn't work when there's no optimism the subjects in question are following God's plan, and as a forum for good Christian boys and girls that just cannot stand.

I vote we make it a redraw of the two faggots in this Chick Tract with Randon and Landon.
1706619220429.png
Or just make it Uki's face

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Anya's original song mv

And aftertalk stream

Not Risu and not Iofi playing Metal Slug

Haven't really kept up with those two, had pretty much tired of them before they even left hololive. How are they holding up? They basically did the business model of using the popularity of hololive for a year and then fucking off and hopefully taking their audience/paypigs with them. I wonder if they made the right decision or not and if they did it because they didn't like the money split they were being given or because they didn't want to deal with the "idol" side of things? They ever end up dropping any hints?
Not that I'm following them. I just check out Randon's streams from time to time. He sounds positive enough, like he's happy with everything.
Ao and Raden released a cover

It's perfect! :shubaIapprob: :sanasmile:

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Just Watame things

Screenshot 2024-01-30 071120.jpg

Last edited:

Negzana

Anya's original song mv

And aftertalk stream

Not Risu and not Iofi playing Metal Slug

Not that I'm following them. I just check out Randon's streams from time to time. He sounds positive enough, like he's happy with everything.

It's perfect! :shubaIapprob: :sanasmile:

Why do Indonesian women have to speak such an alien language? What is wrong with SEA

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Why do Indonesian women have to speak such an alien language? What is wrong with SEA
We SEA-people also asked the same thing about you westerners speaking in your alien languages like gyatt skibidi woke shit.

Joking aside, no, we have no idea why we ID people spoke those alien language. Guess we just, *poof* existed like that, and remain within the gene pool for god knows how long just to cause people to go "what kind of sick people speak such foul language"?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
They were colonised by aboriginal Taiwanese, then India, then they were islamised and finally the Dutch came.

The consequences have, of course, been a linguistic disaster.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
we had our own dialects before english existed and it just got passed on to newer generations for the past years or so

and noodlespeak is prevalent in ID whereas ph is a mix of spanish,chink and malay

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

:kroheart::fubukiyabai!::kroheart:

I will forever trust Fubuki
When she is going to graduate, that means Hololive is done for
And not earlier than that

USS IOWA

My man is so fucking real for this :whatastory:

Guy trying to smack talk an FPS player might as well try to outsmart a Mafia lawyer, But still if even her close friends can't contact her it's still concerning.

frz

Well this is interesting.

Archive 1 2 3

So that confirms selen has no access to her discord account. rpr likely only ever talked to her through discord. He also might have foolishly tried twitter dms.
Not that you need confirmation if you followed the story anyway.
In another news, selen has reverted her steam account back to dokibird after changing her name to "help". And hasn't changed her name for 4 days since. There's a chance management took notice of her shenanigans on steam and now also blocked it, just like they blocked her PL from tweeting.
They are making sure Selen understand what punishment means. :inanerdy:
If she still finds another way to contact with fans chances are Riku will personally come into her house with the whip.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom