"Oui oui PP"Hakos Baelz & IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
They know if Gura leaves, all the Pedophiles leave, which means less overall money for the company and the talents.

They NEED Gura to stay, unless they want to go bankrupt
Now now, they still have Kobo and Biboo.

VTuberBobDole

Yeah Biboo streamed Sekiro but had to stop because she had a meeting that started about an hour ago, and I think she now tweeted she was going to stream again afterwards. Gotta believe it will be Palworld with everyone playing. I think it will be the first time her and Gura will collab. Feels like the old Minecraft days with everyone in VC together!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

~HoloLive EN is a family~
A family of autistic retards that wouldn't talk to each other until the resident girlbosses does the first move, But atill would move heaven and earth just to help each other. I like the found family trope.

Edit:
Oh yeah IRyS is joining too.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
I think I have said this before but the Taiwan thing was never about the word itself. I genuinely think the chinks just use it as a casus belli whenever it benefits them and selectively choose to turn it into a drama fest without rhyme or reason.

We need some historical context for this so bear with me: It is no secret that Holo made a lot of its early fame off of the back of the chinese fanbase and chinese games like Azur Lane, it could be said that after the japanese the chinese were the first adopters of Hololive overseas. That meant there were a sizeable amount of Hololive fans that were chinese and wanted Holo to pander more to them, which it did by creating HoloCN and adopting the fan-made and fan-run Bili Holo channels and having some members stream there, where they got millions of subs and views.

Fast-forward to 2020, Holo (and vtubing as a whole) are becoming popular with western audiences. At the very start of the year Holo hires Kiryu Coco, an english-speaking, rule-breaking, boundary-pushing member whom becomes one of the most popular and sort of opens the door for more EN fans to flood into Hololive. I can't say for sure but I do think the chinese started feeling threatened by this, their strictly asian idoru agency was being commandeered by this half-breed and there were even rumors that she was the one pushing for an EN branch. Holo as a whole only became more EN friendly during 2020 and this meant that they needed to be taught a lesson, to be made to choose where their allegiances lied.

So yeah HoloEN debuts, it's a massive success and the worst future seems to be coming to pass. But then, the perfect storm of consequence comes to the chinks, Coco and Haato, the only two members who speak english, have given them a perfect way to put Holo over the coals. Obviously they completely fucked up and got themselves exiled from Hololive forever.

This may seem like a huge rrat (and it is) but it has always seemed weird to me how antis focused on Coco specifically, leaving haato as more of an aside for the most part. They even went after Fubuki for supporting Coco. It has always been my belief that the chinks didn't really care about the word, much like the unicorns of today with tempus, it was just an attempt to make Holo bow to them and to take control over the agency by throwing their weight around. Niji doesn't get punished because the chinks never had as deep a connection with Niji since it isn't idolshit and Niji has never changed its content or pivoted.

Coco personified Holo's (perceived) change so they made her their target, but I think the Taiwan drama was much more than just a word and it was fueled by much more than just patriotism.

Now that I think of it, has gura EVER been in the same stream as Advent?
I think this is 100% true because korone show a picture with the Taiwan flag and nothing came of it and their was another talent(Aki I think) accidently said Tibet and the Chinese fanbase forgive her after she apologies for it. The main problem is that the chinese fanbase always had a problem with coco and the Taiwan yab was the perfect opportunity.
The closest connections that most people would now between the chinks and Niji is again lies within their VirtuaReal, due to it being essentially Anycolor and Bilibili (the main-social media site chinks used period) joint venture vtuber stuff. I am not that deep into it, but I can hazard a guess that most niji fans in the chink-sphere would often associate themselves more with the VR, with Nijis being secondary.

It does mean that whatever Niji-adjacent fans in the CN-sphere doesn't felt like, well, threatened with the prospect you mentioned earlier (beloved asian idoru company turned heel and becoming western sympathizing dogs, etc), and they are more or less content with VirtuaReal/Niji talents that collabed or interacted with VR talents, which is good enough as is.

I could also hazard a guess that, ever since the coco shenanigans, alot of these chinks realized how bad it might be if they're chimping out due to some shit they didn't like (and that resulted with the loss of HoloCN branch, Hololive as a whole ignoring CN market, all those collab possibilities, bili2 stuff) and they decided they need to, ya know, not being a chimping retard. Kind of impossible task to a bunch of Chinesefags, but so far there hasn't really any 'big' (as in Coco level yab) that happened in CN sphere regarding vtubers last I checked, which might be the result of that, or the CCP being CCP and making vtubing difficult there.
The ultimate irony here is if the Chinese fans didn't freak out the way they did, the CCP's control of the Vtuber scene in China would have taken a lot longer to happen.

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I think it will be the first time her and Gura will collab.
They played Garry's Mod with the rest of Myth and Advent on Ame's channel during the Myth anniversary stream relay.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Yeah Biboo streamed Sekiro but had to stop because she had a meeting that started about an hour ago, and I think she now tweeted she was going to stream again afterwards. Gotta believe it will be Palworld with everyone playing. I think it will be the first time her and Gura will collab. Feels like the old Minecraft days with everyone in VC together!
If big collab counts for you then we have had the Myth anniversary GMOD and Kiara's Family Feud.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

The Rratarded Alt

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Bijou joins VC. Gura immediately logs off.

Gura's salty because the boyfriend Bijou groomed on FFXIV used to be Gura's husband.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Palworld autism made six HoloEN members stream just to play the game. This is like peak Minecraft days. I am so happy.

Also, Gura's stream is a mine for content. Clippers be eating good tonight.

The Rratarded Alt

Palworld autism made six HoloEN members stream just to play the game. This is like peak Minecraft days. I am so happy.

Also, Gura's stream is a mine for content. Clippers be eating good tonight.
Advent clippers still not getting fed their Gura interactions. Absolutely in shambles

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
cutest cat streaming.
Late partner celebration stream

Tubedude

I think I have said this before but the Taiwan thing was never about the word itself. I genuinely think the chinks just use it as a casus belli whenever it benefits them and selectively choose to turn it into a drama fest without rhyme or reason.

We need some historical context for this so bear with me: It is no secret that Holo made a lot of its early fame off of the back of the chinese fanbase and chinese games like Azur Lane, it could be said that after the japanese the chinese were the first adopters of Hololive overseas. That meant there were a sizeable amount of Hololive fans that were chinese and wanted Holo to pander more to them, which it did by creating HoloCN and adopting the fan-made and fan-run Bili Holo channels and having some members stream there, where they got millions of subs and views.

Fast-forward to 2020, Holo (and vtubing as a whole) are becoming popular with western audiences. At the very start of the year Holo hires Kiryu Coco, an english-speaking, rule-breaking, boundary-pushing member whom becomes one of the most popular and sort of opens the door for more EN fans to flood into Hololive. I can't say for sure but I do think the chinese started feeling threatened by this, their strictly asian idoru agency was being commandeered by this half-breed and there were even rumors that she was the one pushing for an EN branch. Holo as a whole only became more EN friendly during 2020 and this meant that they needed to be taught a lesson, to be made to choose where their allegiances lied.

So yeah HoloEN debuts, it's a massive success and the worst future seems to be coming to pass. But then, the perfect storm of consequence comes to the chinks, Coco and Haato, the only two members who speak english, have given them a perfect way to put Holo over the coals. Obviously they completely fucked up and got themselves exiled from Hololive forever.

This may seem like a huge rrat (and it is) but it has always seemed weird to me how antis focused on Coco specifically, leaving haato as more of an aside for the most part. They even went after Fubuki for supporting Coco. It has always been my belief that the chinks didn't really care about the word, much like the unicorns of today with tempus, it was just an attempt to make Holo bow to them and to take control over the agency by throwing their weight around. Niji doesn't get punished because the chinks never had as deep a connection with Niji since it isn't idolshit and Niji has never changed its content or pivoted.

Coco personified Holo's (perceived) change so they made her their target, but I think the Taiwan drama was much more than just a word and it was fueled by much more than just patriotism.

The reasoning makes sense, to a degree, but if this is true, mainland chink logic is laughably bad. "Let's make the company we like watching choose between us and a new market bringing in a lot of money by relentlessly harassing one of their current top earning talents. Surely this will make them choose us! This totally won't backfire and make our market seem risky and not worth the effort!"

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I was just about to say her and Ame actually dipped lol...
You can call me crazy, but the whole vibe in the vc changed when bijou joined.

wahaha2005

Bilibili could settle down the conflict easily, however, it did not do that.
Why? It wanted to control Holo, at least, in China.

After these years, Holo becomes more successful worldwide.
On the other hands, the situation of vtubers in China is worsen.
Bilibili loses more and more money every day.

2 Years ago, bilibili "forced" holo to leave China market. Now, bilibili "request" holo to come back.
However, it is too late. China market is worsen and shrinking.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Sounds like an honestly fascinating theory on chink happenings, i still remember when the VSJ CN fanbase had an overnight collapse the second Kson got into it, was honestly one of the funniest vtuber happenings to me, for some reason, i distinctly remember a YT clipper declaring a fatwa and quitting like two hours after she joined it officialy

all i could find was the rev video about it, so trigger warning for faggotry

but apparently it was a big VSJ clipper and Nyanner's OG artist even diasavowing the company, i think she had already gotten a new one long after this, so it wasnt much of a protest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom