"Uh huh, oh yeah, this is all my fault, right, gaslighting is the victim's fault, okay, gotchoo!"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Riku ! Quick add 1 more month of suspension !!! The dragoons are revolting !!

And a lot more.

#WhereIsSelen

Its even trending
View attachment 62344

I have a sneaking suspicion the next news we get about Selen will be a graduation...

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

It's okay she's just going back to school
GDmkIEHbUAA5CiS

niggaphil

Don't worry, Riku has deployed the Nijisanji defense force.
1706487942729168.jpg
Quick question: where are the niji defense force wheb Zaion got silent suspension? :smugselen:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Quick question: where are the niji defense force wheb Zaion got silent suspension? :smugselen:

None because in their eyes, she’s the Satan incarnate that must be purged by being burned on a stake.

Anime Fan

Airi noticed something funny about one of the Phase Connect ads in Japan.

archive

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Scuddle suddenly became a fan of some Homos just because they graduated together ignoring all of what happened with Nijisanji in 2023
Man revolves his entire personality around hating holo. You cant get more flip than that.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
In the topic of Scuttle, he is definitely a Niji shill, but I don't actually remember him throwing hate towards Holo much. There were a few instances where he exposed his lack of knowledge on Hololive during a discussion, but that's it, he didn't go further than that. I wouldn't label him as a "Holo anti".

soap suds

For some reason, EN has decided they will now all play Monster Hunter. I mean, I'm not complaining. At first, it was just Luca, but now it seems like six more people have decided to play. The more the merrier though.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
1706487942729168.jpg
Not even effortposting and just straight-up copy-pasting replies, 0/10
Delusional Nijisisters could've done much better than this sad attempt

I'm actually expecting them to drop Selen news around this week but if not, one have to start wondering what is even the point of them going dead silent about this whole fiasco

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Clip Tax:

Nerissa's sister loves getting creamed. In Mario Kart.

The other fun moment from the stream, besides one of the sisters thirsting over Cali, was the older normie preggo sister reading the "rawr uwu xd" meme without knowing wtf it was

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Don’t forget about this lmao

Also the Nijisisters are complaining to delete their post lmao, but good thing the vt freaks caught wind of it and screencap it before OP’s tweet deleted it in the archived link. :selenpointandlaugh:
This was pure gold. I have never watched Hex because from the start he gave me the impression that he tried too hard to be Vox but without the fun banter. As if Niji realized that Vox was going to burn out from all the reatarded fanbase and they just found him to be the replacement to Vox once he went menhera.

Riku ! Quick add 1 more month of suspension !!! The dragoons are revolting !!

And a lot more.

#WhereIsSelen

Its even trending
View attachment 62344

Lul. This is sad.

Welcome to Japan lol. If it's a fixed term contract of at most 1 year then they pretty much own you until that year runs out.
But how does that work when the person signing the contract does not live in Japan? In Japan the company can take legal action but the talent lives in Canada or the US i dont think legal action will fly if you are fucking them over by cutting their income.

1706487942729168.jpg
Atleast its not Millie.

God's Strongest Dragoon

For some reason, EN has decided they will now all play Monster Hunter. I mean, I'm not complaining. At first, it was just Luca, but now it seems like six more people have decided to play. The more the merrier though.

What no Palworld does to a motherfucker

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
What no Palworld does to a motherfucker

...Wait, yeah, I can see the correlation. They crave the multiplayer monster-based game, so they're trying to fill the void without obviously turning to Pokemon. That makes sense.

Monster Hunter's a good game series, I just wish more chuubas would play it outside of "meta" reasons.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Holo Family tree got more complicated.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lap its going to appear in the last HoloFC stream with Sora san and enakorin :)
GN

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Even without getting into military idols, plenty of traditional idol groups do close-to-military outfits at some point, it's one of the fairly standard things to do.
Maybe it's just me that grew up on idols with those frilly cutesy dresses, or I didn't take those "close-to-military" outfits as legit because it clashes with my perception of cutesy idol shit.

Like, I think the closest thing that came up in my mind in recent years is Keyakizaka46's Silent Majority, which all has military-esque feel like outfit for idols.

(yes am posting the fanart as examples, just because.)

So, out of boredom, I stumbled upon a foreign dubbed cover of vtuber original song. The song being Moona Hoshinova's "High Tide" and covered/dubbed in Russian.

I know that stuff like this exists, like Millie Parfait's shitpost-y song "Sana ako Nalang" that ended up getting covered by her fellow niji-Talents from Tagalog to Spanish (Reimu Endou), Indonesia (Mika Melatika), Korean (Ver Vermillion) and Mandarin (Maria Marionette), but I wonder, do anyone here know any other examples of vtubers original song getting these "foreign dub" covers, either by other people or by fellow talents of the singer's agency? Quite curious if those exist or not exactly common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom