"Context for those new to my stream, I grew up playing three autism games: Sonic, Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts"Nyaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wemi is so cute when she's getting bullied!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
there is a funny announcement at the top of the page detailing why you are incapable of fixing her
Everyone else was doing it the wrong way, i know i can - some unicorn somewhere trying his luck

In other news i cant confirm or deny that Ao is moonlighting with Canadians

Ensok

Early Adopter
Another Advent collab that's sure to be full of wrangling about to come up.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

DanishCookies

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

If 5 women play a competitive video game, how do they decide who will get to be the support/healer?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
If 5 women play a competitive video game, how do they decide who will get to be the support/healer?
they will probably throw it to someone whos competent or someone whos completely useless they are just gonna use her as a walking ward

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
So those that follow Idol, has there been any update on their partnership with Brave Group? I ask because Brave is making more moves

Brave Group is now essentially a subsidiary of Smarprise whose only vtuber is OG Fuji Aoi. Not promising as I feel she is as mismanaged as Mirai in terms of growth/activity. They do have a lot of assets though.

What is Idol doing with Brave, are any of the talents talking about the partnership?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
So this is what happens if Dizzy tries to stream more than 10 hours a week, she starts to die.

no, she would die even if she didn't stream, that's just dizzy

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here are Unarchived Karaoke Streams by Ami and Kilia.
Amiya Ch. アミヤ・アラニャ-【Unarchived Karaoke】Musical Theatre ONLY!-CP_1ma1fUNw-20240126.jpg
Mega Link - Amiya Aranha - 【Unarchived Karaoke】Musical Theatre ONLY!-CP_1ma1fUNw-20240126
Kilia Kurayami Ch. 【EIEN Project】-【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE _ 歌枠】Once upon a fishtember...-fRxMoP-AI...jpg
Mega Link - Kilia Kurayami - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE _ 歌枠】Once upon a fishtember...-fRxMoP-AIjo-20240126
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Randon merch.

Randon Neuring merch is available tommorow at 1/26 10am PT! In collaboration with @minchi_anda and @ohmonah https://twitter.com/ohmonah

Check out the full merch drop here: ...

I will be on Ohmonah's stream tommorow only on her twitch starting at 9:30am PT to await the drop:

Special thanks to @Profussy the gorgeous for modeling!

ECoAM_pVq_ckHgUmT2voN8zSfH6gJkFuDx2ZHlse_Zr4H8gDCCKD8gCZmZ-I-0fj9m_G1riBfYToHXU=s800-nd-v1

youtube post link

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lisa is playing Palworld.

It's her first stream of it and she's only had the thirty second teaser trailer to let her know what she's in for. She's going to be treating this as a learning experience before joining a friend's server. Should be a fun stream.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Her inept screaming from not knowing what the fuck to do is already ringing in my ears. :depressedtako:
Think she'll do better then when Kiara tried the Pokemon moba. Maybe she will at least read the spells of her hero.

Waiting for Biboo to be a sleeper Dota pro and bust out meepo. Would be hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom