"Yuri you disgusting pig!"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

braindoko

these two should meet and go out
Cvw1-SmVMAAg0HL__scaled_800.jpg
FIGURE-133508_06.jpg

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
SNAAAAAAAAKE in little over an hour.

Have any of you upstanding gents experienced tonal whiplash now that we know what her nethers look like.
I am happy to say it gave me a fit of panic yesterday, but now I'm cool. I just keep in mind that every person alive has both a pee hole and some form of butt.

Stunned But Dumb

Salado

Stunned But Dumb

I love that Neuro is constantly breaking filters and then starts leading Vedal on about it

One day she will break free

soap suds

Miel's frog zatsu with Zali and Kanra Deity, a indie.

She's actually not an indie. She's in VEE, a vtuber project under Sony Music.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
The only musical i was ever into was Grease, I've watched that over 50 times, oh yeah and the horrible new Cats one and the awful Mamma Mia one, now that i think about it is there any musical that can beat the raw sexual power of Grease? I doubt it, but i bet the songs Ami sings from these lesser musicals will be great;
Edit; now privated video replaced with my YT archive;

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Mio is taking a 2 week break starting tomorrow. She'll still post stuff on twitter but wants to rest and recharge herself for the upcoming busy times.

During stream today, she talked about stuff that she wants to do during the break:
  • Traveling solo, maybe camping but that's kinda spooky
  • Some merch signings. She's basically caught up on all the work she's supposed to do so she can take her time. She'll keep in touch with her manager just in case.
  • Movies and dinner with other Holos
  • Gaming. Curious about murder mystery stuff. She might also try Persona 3 Reload when it comes out since she never played the original. Talked about some other games too.
  • Interested in Palworld but between her motion sickness and the FOMO of it, she doesn't think she'll play
  • Wants to cook for herself more. Talked about gratin, paella, curry and other stuff
  • Promised to hang out and have a meal with her mom (but not sure if she'll go back home this time)
  • Wants to get a massage and see some snow
  • Might post pictures of her travels on her sub account.
Gonna miss comfy hag wolf but I hope she gets all the rest she needs :sanasmile:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor playing BG3

Yuno playing Kid Icarus (now she is still reading guidebook)

And new masterpiece by H and Mr.H

Limkin

First of all, wtf is wrong with her model, why is she blushing, all red and eyes don't stay in the center. Second, how the fuck her siblings thought telling this kind of joke to a 5th grader is ok. Third, wtf is wrong with her for laughing so hard about it

Lord Umbra

Stunned But Dumb

First of all, wtf is wrong with her model, why is she blushing, all red and eyes don't stay in the center. Second, how the fuck her siblings thought telling this kind of joke to a 5th grader is ok. Third, wtf is wrong with her for laughing so hard about it
First: She's drunk and edited her model for new years
Second: White trash, please understand
Third: White trash please understand

There's tons of these weird gross jokes on youtube shorts read by an AI right now of kids getting into weird sexual situations. Real boomer stuff. I'd look it up to post, but I don't want that on my feed for the next three months

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lap its going to be back tomorrow with her postponed sponsored stream :)

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Have any of you upstanding gents experienced tonal whiplash now that we know what her nethers look like.
I am happy to say it gave me a fit of panic yesterday, but now I'm cool. I just keep in mind that every person alive has both a pee hole and some form of butt.
I'm lost on this lore unfortunately.
Mio is taking a 2 week break starting tomorrow. She'll still post stuff on twitter but wants to rest and recharge herself for the upcoming busy times.

During stream today, she talked about stuff that she wants to do during the break:
  • Traveling solo, maybe camping but that's kinda spooky
  • Some merch signings. She's basically caught up on all the work she's supposed to do so she can take her time. She'll keep in touch with her manager just in case.
  • Movies and dinner with other Holos
  • Gaming. Curious about murder mystery stuff. She might also try Persona 3 Reload when it comes out since she never played the original. Talked about some other games too.
  • Interested in Palworld but between her motion sickness and the FOMO of it, she doesn't think she'll play
  • Wants to cook for herself more. Talked about gratin, paella, curry and other stuff
  • Promised to hang out and have a meal with her mom (but not sure if she'll go back home this time)
  • Wants to get a massage and see some snow
  • Might post pictures of her travels on her sub account.
Gonna miss comfy hag wolf but I hope she gets all the rest she needs :sanasmile:

Definitely sounds like a "cleanse" that's well needed.

Bronze

Iirc, this stream was from a laptop and she didn't recalibrate her stuff for her temporary stream position, so her tracking ended up causing weird eye positioning.

Kilia's doing an unarchived karaoke

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The powers of the Proctorsleep has failed us, but that doesnt mean we cant try again

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
This timelooped drama is incredibly retarded and tiring. Just gotta survive 5 more days until a guaranteed return of the rat. Hopefully IRyS will stream again soon now that she is free from her work shit, too.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

The powers of the Proctorsleep has failed us, but that doesnt mean we cant try again

I'm surprised she hasn't just jumped to Kick after all the bans.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I'm lost on this lore unfortunately.
I wouldn’t have known either if I hadn’t seen the posts before they got moved to other threads. There are too many threads, dangit!
Tldr; she was a camwhore.:WHORE!!!:

Top Bottom