"Are you supposed to engage your butt muscles when climbing stairs???"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

don't worry she has a back up plan

Did you archive? Because it seems it's gone.

In another news, on saturday Parasi will collab with Silvi, Krumroll, KKCyber, mewtzu, Miwu, Mikan and Hexa
0125-155657.png

I cannot fathom what the bunny will do to the green woman. Or vice-versa.

Tenma is live for Bloodborne DLC, if you need a break from Palworld

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin is finally awake and is back on youtube
with simulcast of course

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Best I can offer.
Shame the bugboy for not hitting archive.
It's enough, not that we needed further confirmation that the whore is, in fact, a whore.

UberSoldat

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Best I can offer.
Shame the bugboy for not hitting archive.
Wait I though the joke was that she didn’t have any backup plan.

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic
Did you archive? Because it seems it's gone.

In another news, on saturday Parasi will collab with Silvi, Krumroll, KKCyber, mewtzu, Miwu, Mikan and Hexa
0125-155657.png

I cannot fathom what the bunny will do to the green woman. Or vice-versa.

Tenma is live for Bloodborne DLC, if you need a break from Palworld

I have a cleaner screenshot here but did not archive it. My apologies as I cannot access twitter to archive at while working.

Attachments

• IMG_9215.jpeg
    IMG_9215.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 92

httn

Hag enthusiast
Brown psyop horse Tomoe Umari may be getting a medical discharge.

A

unrelated:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuno continues playing Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei and draw her own map

Nerissa playing Stardew Valley

And here is the full HoloFes picture
Holofes-2024.jpg

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Considering how her activity has been on her alt and sub-alt the last month+, I wouldn't doubt she's not renewing her contract because she'd rather chase her bag selling audio of her toying herself to the thirsty virgins that post how much they want to fuck her on every post she makes. :smugselen:

Her and her father must be really close then. I can't imagine that someone who you see everyday since you are born suddenly dissapear forever, I don't know how I cope.

It's hard, especially when it's still fresh. You have to get used to the reality that any way things used to be is irreversibly changed and there's no going back. All the thoughts you ever have about things you wish you could have done or said only sting more having gone unsaid and undone, and every big new moment in your life is no longer something you can share with them. Even if you believe in an afterlife or Heaven and believe they can still see you, it doesn't make it easier. The comforting idea of them watching over you doesn't fix the pain of the selfish, human desire to still want them to be there.

I hope she has someone she can rely on in these times, someone that can be there for/with her to provide her something to cling onto so she doesn't sink further. It can be difficult to take alone and can lead to some pretty dire circumstances if you let yourself sink, some permanent and some semi-permanent, as well as possibly lead to a lot of bad decisions otherwise in an attempt to find solace or comfort wherever you can. Having someone that can hold her up to keep her from making poor choices during emotional distress like this will be best in the end.

Brown psyop horse Tomoe Umari may be getting a medical discharge.

A

1706210993851.png

Being a vtuber is compelling evidence for mental illness, with a strong associated history of bleeding over into other people's lives and business as well as random unexplained breakdowns, it's perfectly understandable.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I geniuenly thought she already sold nudes for a living
Well, her fansly has enough content from 2021 to 2024 up to 8 pages on the leak site, so that might explain things.

That said, if you mean to say "nudes of her 2d models", then yes.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Whatcha gonna do, when Spoodermania runs wild on you!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
EDIT: Wow. How terrible.

Ew. A real job? Stable income? Horrifying.

Airi may be pon as hell, but at least she's smart enough to want to keep a real job for the stability. No hate for those who make this their job, but it can be a risky venture.

I don't care about numbers, she is one of my favorite tards.
Amen to that.
:sanasmile:

if they fumble this then Niji is beyond retarded, the main director is offering it for god's sake
You call it fumble. Maybe they see it as a great way to fuck over another EN talent.
:smugselen:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Well, her fansly has enough content from 2021 to 2024 up to 8 pages on the leak site, so that might explain things.

That said, if you mean to say "nudes of her 2d models", then yes.
Yeah i meant irl nudes, i was aware she peddled 2d ones

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Holy hell how are there 30 new pages?! I can't take a break from this site without getting a whole stack of catching up homework to go through.
Anyways, I am fucking lazy and won't read all of that shilling, anything important happening?

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Holy hell how are there 30 new pages?! I can't take a break from this site without getting a whole stack of catching up homework to go through.
Anyways, I am fucking lazy and won't read all of that shilling, anything important happening?
Proctor did a thing again, otherwise not much.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Top Bottom