"Sometimes love is a fish"Onolumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It'd be fun if this year they just decided to go full speed ahead unicorn killing. Duets with Holostars etc.
If only. The dogs went mute as soon as Stars showed up in the video. Ironic, since they have probably looked at more anime boy cock than the rest of EN combined.

chihirogumi

Yeah, it's pretty wild. 6 dudes with a fridge full of beer is how a lot of the best games of all time were made. Nintendo would have to go full ESG and spread that shit all over Pokemon to kill it outright. If anything, we've just seen the God bleed. No reason for Nintendo to panic but they must take notice of what's happening.

They've already announced they're hiring a lot more people and they put out a road map for Early Access. They just struck gold, they would be absolutely retarded not to keep digging in that spot.
I think it may be finally time for Nintendo for unleash their secret weapon if they're smart about this. Pokemon MMO.
Nintendo's back up plan - Imgur.jpg
Of course they should boot Game Freak off development and have a studio known for open world games work on it like Monolith.

soap suds

Elira, Maririn, Millie, and Luca are going to be playing Grandblue.

Millie is super excited about it.

RiverBear

Yeah, it's pretty wild. 6 dudes with a fridge full of beer is how a lot of the best games of all time were made. Nintendo would have to go full ESG and spread that shit all over Pokemon to kill it outright. If anything, we've just seen the God bleed. No reason for Nintendo to panic but they must take notice of what's happening.

They've already announced they're hiring a lot more people and they put out a road map for Early Access. They just struck gold, they would be absolutely retarded not to keep digging in that spot.
I mean Among Us made it big despite a plethora of hyped up AAA games being released at the same time.

but personally, this whole "Nintendo is shaking in their boots" crap is what kills the whole conversation for me. Like I understand you want Pokemon to be better, but it gets annoying seeing everyone try and troll the "Pokefans" by throwing shit at the wall just to make them angry

Reminds of the constant "Gura killer" analogy and people just making up data and shit to prove that "Hololive is dying/broke/etc"

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla

She lives once more

Natsumi takes a tour

Alchemyth

I mean Among Us made it big despite a plethora of hyped up AAA games being released at the same time.

but personally, this whole "Nintendo is shaking in their boots" crap is what kills the whole conversation for me. Like I understand you want Pokemon to be better, but it gets annoying seeing everyone try and troll the "Pokefans" by throwing shit at the wall just to make them angry

Reminds of the constant "Gura killer" analogy and people just making up data and shit to prove that "Hololive is dying/broke/etc"
Among was released in 2018 and nobody gave a shit untill big streamers started playing it and it blew up in 2020. Personally I hope Nintendo does try to shit on the devs, if only so they lose even more goodwill from the public.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, children of all ages. We have reached a very special day.
36c.jpg

It has officially been one full month since Selen Tatsuki of Nijisanji EN has streamed.

At this point, it is very likely if anything is going to be said it will be said starting today. The plausible date range is between now and the end of the month, with many possible dates bring the prime candidate.
  1. Today - the last time she streamed a month ago
  2. 26th - the day after she told everyone to repost her video, which most likely pissed management off. Likely the day she got her ass reamed by her managers
  3. 27th - the day she acknowledged she ended up in the hospital due to an 'accident'
  4. 31st - the day she was discharged from the hospital. If she wasn't already suspended at this point, she was most likely suspended for 'health reasons'.
If we don't hear anything by month end it means one of two things. Either a likely termination and they're using the time to sell Valentine's merch/voicepacks that have already been made, or it's a Vesper/Magni situation where the remainder of her contract will be run out and she'll just be gone.

Hold on to your butts guys, shits going to get wild for Nijisanji starting now.

akaaoi

Among Us (released in 2018) is probably a bad example as it languished in semi-obscurity for around a year and a half until it got struck by lightning twice to blow it to meteoric heights:

1. Popular streamers picked it up and had fun with it, resulting in other popular streamers picking it up, resulting in views of the game going from hundreds at the start of the year to hundreds of thousands towards the end of the year on twitch.

2. Number 1 happened in the middle of 2020, so in the middle of lockdowns when people couldn't meet and interact in person and so they were looking for a social interaction game.

Edit: Whoops, ninjaed.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
@superduper What the literal fuck are you talking about, woman?

Archive

>Bae, Ina, and Fuwamoco are just being loud as fuck and excited over the outfits for all the girls
>Males on screen
>Ina gets even quieter while Fuwamoco go completely silent

Cringekino (timestamped for 46:44)

HOLY FUCK, THAT WAS THE LEAST SUBTLE SHIT I'VE EVER SEEN
:ironmousekek:

This is funny, but I do wonder if any of the girls are genuinely uncomfortable about being shown next to the guys beyond just not knowing how to act in the moment like Fuwamoco here. They're gonna get way more of an earful about it from unicorns than management will.

Prudent Lurker

1/14/2024? Odd havent seen a thing about it. Someone posted this though like 2 days ago. Really cute.

Here's the full performance of Calli x Creepy nuts:

Deadbeats managed to nominate it for Best performance for her yearly awards. They also performed Call of Night's ending.
I've been looking for links to KAF's One Man Live from last week but no luck, the Mori thread had a link of her appearance but it expired. There's a Discord or forum called Holopirates that might have it but I'm too dumb to figure out registration. At least there's a screenshot

According to this tweet, the Kaf x Calli performance might be uploaded to this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1z2nYFeSleV9iKSSlc-afQ
They performed this song with rewritten english lyrics for some parts presumably by Calli:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

The roster for the final Apex ShibuHAL Custom
Edit: Bay Lurker you dumb Niggger ShibuHAL isnt a Niji

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
If only. The dogs went mute as soon as Stars showed up in the video. Ironic, since they have probably looked at more anime boy cock than the rest of EN combined.
I get trying to save your moneybag but jesus man, at least tell management to not invite you to these things if there are going to be penis havers. I ain't no coverfag but it always rubs me the wrong way how none of these bitches can at least have the professional courtesy of at the very least acknowledge them with a simple "oh look it's x, cool!!" or some basic ass compliment.
Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, children of all ages. We have reached a very special day.
36c.jpg

It has officially been one full month since Selen Tatsuki of Nijisanji EN has streamed.

At this point, it is very likely if anything is going to be said it will be said starting today. The plausible date range is between now and the end of the month, with many possible dates bring the prime candidate.
  1. Today - the last time she streamed a month ago
  2. 26th - the day after she told everyone to repost her video, which most likely pissed management off. Likely the day she got her ass reamed by her managers
  3. 27th - the day she acknowledged she ended up in the hospital due to an 'accident'
  4. 31st - the day she was discharged from the hospital. If she wasn't already suspended at this point, she was most likely suspended for 'health reasons'.
If we don't hear anything by month end it means one of two things. Either a likely termination and they're using the time to sell Valentine's merch/voicepacks that have already been made, or it's a Vesper/Magni situation where the remainder of her contract will be run out and she'll just be gone.

Hold on to your butts guys, shits going to get wild for Nijisanji starting now.
I think people assume niji fired selen but maybe she just said fuck it. She's on her second contract correct? so there's a chance she doesn't have "x hours of streaming" per week anymore and might be just ghosting them until they fire her or her contract runs out. She's 15k in the red thanks to them, what better way to get back at them than to don't pick the phone and miss all those appearances :smugselen:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I get trying to save your moneybag but jesus man, at least tell management to not invite you to these things if there are going to be penis havers. I ain't no coverfag but it always rubs me the wrong way how none of these bitches can at least have the professional courtesy of at the very least acknowledge them with a simple "oh look it's x, cool!!" or some basic ass compliment.
I've made it obvious that I wish IRyS would murder her unicorns, and I also know that it's not going to happen, but at least she acknowledges that males exist and doesn't pull this 'mute' garbage like Fuwamoco, or Kanata in Minecraft.
She even *gasp* has watched some holostars.

Militante

Niji might be taking L after L these days, but these moments are still nice.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

The roster for the final Apex ShibuHAL Custom

Awesome! And Uge and Matsuri is a new pair. Rpr/Towa is fun as always. Happy to see Seto there and the newest Neo-Porte group is together.

Can anyone spot the Mel hole in the HoloFes art?
No thats supposed to be Towa
View attachment 62052
I am going to guess here
I agree and she isn't here
melmelwhereis2.png

I wonder if the modelers ever get annoyed with Ollie and Roboco as they can't stick the generic legs on like everyone else... Some of the girls have painted toe nails but it's mostly the same feet in sandals for everyone.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Welp
TPC is going to investigate about it LOL

Personally, it reads like a "stop sending us messages regarding Palworld" more than anything. At the same time, if Pocketpair actually utilized Pokemon assets in the creation of their own assets, they're fucked beyond repair. It's over. Best case scenario, they're given the opportunity to remake the offending content. Worst case, they settle, or get decimated by Nintendo.

But if Pocketpair was telling the truth in that they did, indeed, learn how to do their work on the job and in the creation of their assets, they will have no shortage of people wanting to work for them so they, too, can learn how to do what they did.

Until that legal decision comes down, if at all, the game as it currently is should be a staple for anyone that wants to learn the ropes themselves. Expect millions more copies to be sold as consumers try to buy it as soon as possible for fear of the Nintendo Legal Machine taking it off store shelves.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@superduper What the literal fuck are you talking about, woman?

Archive

This is funny, but I do wonder if any of the girls are genuinely uncomfortable about being shown next to the guys beyond just not knowing how to act in the moment like Fuwamoco here. They're gonna get way more of an earful about it from unicorns than management will.

Let me explain. One of the Phase girls ended up betraying me her and so I she went to her house. I she then proceeds to maul the Phase member to death submission. Upon realizing what I she did, I she decided to write a schizophrenic apology post on twitter in the hopes that I she can plead insanity to get a lesser sentence when the body is discovered.

I hope this clears some things up for you.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Let me explain. One of the Phase girls ended up betraying me her and so I she went to her house. I she then proceeds to maul the Phase member to death submission. Upon realizing what I she did, I she decided to write a schizophrenic apology post on twitter in the hopes that I she can plead insanity to get a lesser sentence when the body is discovered.

I hope this clears some things up for you.

yes but why did it have to be an omegaverse pov

Top Bottom