"What's the point of wielding the sword if you are not willing to get it bloody"Shylily

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
While we're all waiting to die at the hands of a British man check out my frog oshi he got a new model
View attachment 62007
+25% adorableness upgrade
-50% facial tracking downgrade
It's a shame that Lily is a trаnny, because the model does look cute.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Sorry for the double post.
brave-5z-HU3j1e-IL.png

archive
I've lost count of how many times I've said what the fuck in a single day because of Hexa.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
brave-5z-HU3j1e-IL.png

archive
I've lost count of how many times I've said what the fuck in a single day because of Hexa.
What is she being sued over?

Anime Fan

Airi streaming that game about escalators soon.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
brave-5z-HU3j1e-IL.png

archive
Is there a drama handbook that she is following to a T

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Is Yume somebody's past life, or did I just see this in my recs and wonder what it was? I opened that tab at least a few days ago, and I can't remember.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Is Yume somebody's past life, or did I just see this in my recs and wonder what it was? I opened that tab at least a few days ago, and I can't remember.

Is this bait? I can't tell anymore...

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Is this bait? I can't tell anymore...
No, I genuinely don't remember where I found this video. I feel like I heard somewhere (maybe Twitter?) that this was someone's past life, but it honestly might just be something vtuber-related that popped up in my recs and I decided to check out.
@Azehara, I can see that you commented on this video. Any insight?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
No, I genuinely don't remember where I found this video. I feel like I heard somewhere (maybe Twitter?) that this was someone's past life, but it honestly might just be something vtuber-related that popped up in my recs and I decided to check out.
@Azehara, I can see that you commented on this video. Any insight?
Dude, it's Hexa.

midori

the green thing

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
FuwaMoco are doing a fun members' stream where they're cleaning their Download folder while chatting. The folder itself isn't shown but they have their desktop in the background which is neat.
3752892.png

The Download folder is apparently 77 GB of unorganized mess so we're gonna be here a while :BijouBijou:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Preface: I like all the Holo talents and want them all to continue their work for a long time...buuuuuut wouldn't it be hilarious if two or even three Holo talents get terminated or graduate before the next Gura stream? We could start a new metric to measure how long hiatuses are based on how many talents leave in the timeframe.

Gura will be the only one left by technicality when everyone else graduates and nothing has been heard from her.

:NOWWELAUGH:

Riro Ron and her consequences have been hilarious for the vtuber world

Okay, I won't groom a talent. :smugrys:

you didn't have to call out Kiara like that
Now her Oshi is Nathalie Dormer

Edit: Also look at this retarded reddit post I came across

DSDWNaX9_o.png

Am I misremembering something, or is Cover's actual HQ building intentionally concealed from being known simply because of this? If the address of their main studio isn't public, how is anyone going to stake them out?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
No, but I'm figuring it out

:gunpeko:
You'll never escape it. I already have it archived :smugpipi:

And @Short has informed me that you already spoke on the first time you got sued.
1.jpg

Edit:
The first time being sued was related to her job at a psych ward for children. Here are a couple more screenshots from discord.
Discord-s5v-CJEyy-Vv.png

Discord-TXpz-Xw-MSDb.png

Discord-ccdyp-Ojo-OJ.png

Last edited:

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
He should have stuck with vtuber history stuff
Nousagi should have stuck his head in an oven before he started making content. :smugpipi:
Kroniifriends: where is her orginal song she revealed at Connect the World?
she wanted an animated video for her second original, she didn't learn anything from daydream and Lumina's slow AF ass. it more than likely will come out in another month or two. :pippasadl:
FuwaMoco are doing a fun members' stream where they're cleaning their Download folder while chatting. The folder itself isn't shown but they have their desktop in the background which is neat.
The Download folder is apparently 77 GB of unorganized mess so we're gonna be here a while :BijouBijou:
they said it's over 600 folders on one of the last streams. :BijouBijou:

Early Adopter
You'll never escape it. I already have it archived :smugpipi:

And @Short has informed me that you already spoke on the first time you got sued.
1.jpg
wait they can just sue you for having to go to a medical leave?

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
It's a shame that Lily is a trаnny, because the model does look cute.
Don't let things like morals or self disgust get in the way join me in watching Lily

Look at this amazing content you're missing out on

Are you unironically just a homosexual? I can't get a read on you, you are a very strange individual, actively choosing to watch troontoobers and all.
I'm bisexual and I never really went for troons knowingly at first. I found out Lily was a stealth troon which autistically devastated me for awhile, then Mocca Liesbkind started doing that non-binary shit, then Artsy trooned, and then I learned Dakooters is one, then Obkatiekat so on and so forth.

After awhile I burned myself out on caring and learned to roll with the punches people give me over being a reluctant troon magnet

Top Bottom