"British? No, I - I can speak little English and Japanese."Kazama Iroha

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I love the very narrow Vtuber fanart genre of Clash of clan clones/Evony parodies:

Also, really like this piccrew making the rounds and just wanted to share;

Negzana

I don't get what kind of men would be willing to do fujo stuff unless they're already bi/gay. Women at least can convincingly yuribait even if they're straight

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Orange woman why did you spin Pudgy girl like that

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I don't get what kind of men would be willing to do fujo stuff unless they're already bi/gay. Women at least can convincingly yuribait even if they're straight
In show business there is something called "gay for pay". You see any young actor and they probably had some private time with a producer for awhile. They aren't gay, they just have to suck it up and take it on the chin for a few minutes.

Vtubers are significantly less glamorous, so they have to pretend to take it for hours. Honestly I'd rather pretend tbh

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I love the very narrow Vtuber fanart genre of Clash of clan clones/Evony parodies:

Also, really like this piccrew making the rounds and just wanted to share;

God i miss that age of interactable ads for shitty social games

frz

The one that understand fujo pays mad money. But honestly 100% of the time it's management forcing them to do so and it's not really voluntary.
Vtubers also had it easier compare to real life idols. You can hide behind the model. Real life idols can't and they have to do everything on screen without faking it. And because they are unconvincing they need to do rehearsals and training until they are.

To save you a click: They even do deep kisses.

Anyone actually watching holostars did they ever went for yaoibait? Of all the clips I saw they either never interact with each other or just straight flirting with girls. Maybe that's why they don't sell.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The one that understand fujo pays mad money. But honestly 100% of the time it's management forcing them to do so and it's not really voluntary.
Vtubers also had it easier compare to real life idols. You can hide behind the model. Real life idols can't. Just google kpop male idol kiss.
Spoiler: They even do deep kisses.

Anyone actually watching holostars did they ever went for yaoibait? Of all the clips I saw they either never interact with each other or just straight flirting with girls. Maybe that's why they don't sell.
Magni and Vesper had some fruity moments, but that turned out to be seemingly be their personal humor more than overt pandering

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I don't get what kind of men would be willing to do fujo stuff unless they're already bi/gay.
I think you might have answered your own question there.
Orange woman why did you spin Pudgy girl like that

Just trying to make sure she gets some exercise.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
In show business there is something called "gay for pay". You see any young actor and they probably had some private time with a producer for awhile. They aren't gay, they just have to suck it up and take it on the chin for a few minutes.

Vtubers are significantly less glamorous, so they have to pretend to take it for hours. Honestly I'd rather pretend tbh
Vtubers also had it easier compare to real life idols. You can hide behind the model. Real life idols can't and they have to do everything on screen without faking it

To save you a click: They even do deep kisses.

MyName

Evreybody straight till you have 20$ in your hand

:whatastory:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Last time on Mirrors

*Not* Depeche Mode accidentally starts a Nazi rally using the power of Satan, The same satanic powers were also used to cheat in a card game, oh yeah the protag is a ancient demon king reborn. And our GF is a succubus. A handsy French vampire might be an ally? Or just a weird pervert? All while *not* Dupont and Dupond fail to add anything to the story and just do a manzai routine and bumble about Germany eating fermented fish in podunk towns all while searching for the finest German microphone. Did that make sense? No? Well, it didn't to me either, but it's been fun non-the-less.

[EDIT;] Off by seconds fuck my life

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Magni and Vesper had some fruity moments, but that turned out to be seemingly be their personal humor more than overt pandering
I was honestly wondering why HoloStars do so much worse than Niji in regard to fujos. And obviously even though I watched the occasional Astel and Arurand before they butchered his model... I can't speak much for JP. But in terms of EN I look at Vox who does straight up rapeplay and choking ASMR and then I look at Altere doing Pokemon booster unboxing...

I feel like HoloStars in general are just pretty much DudeBros, which isn't too appealing to most fujos I guess.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Bronze

Negzana

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Of course she puts the rape lizard on the thumbnail

pro gamer tip for Shiori:

spend enough time modifying your base, and you will be eventually raided by a horde of these things, that's probably your best bet to catch them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom