"Where's the money, Froot?"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

1705940106183.png

First 2 mins of this clip below is a possible reference to the "elevator" tweets we saw last week. Roachmom do your magic and take Enna out of Kurosanji plz.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Palworld is a great game to play while running a stream in the background/second monitor. It's even safer than Minecraft because unless you are in specific areas there's no chance of random creeper explosion while you aren't paying attention.
I've yet to listen to a Palworld stream while playing Palworld but I imagine that particular bit of inception will be somewhere in my future.

NafsuBuas735

This is Botan's 2nd ever tournament and while the stakes are nowhere near as high as CR Cup (it's an online tournament for charity), she still wants to do her best and show off what she learned.
It's actually her 3rd tournament btw, the 1st is SF6 CR Cup, the 2nd is SF6 CR Cup at Tokyo Game Show 2023, and this is the 3rd one, and also the first time she would be using her new main, Lily, in a tournament after maining Marisa before in the previous tourneys

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Limkin

I doubt the talents have forgotten about Rushia but I doubt they knew much about her either. She seems to have been pretty distant from all the others and the past 2 years have shown her true colors as a batshit insane dramawhore who was toxic to associate with. Mel is a sweetheart and a legitimate friend, wouldn't be surprised if some of the girls feel protective of her.
iirc Rushia has no off collabs on her own channel, unless the one she nuked the vod by showing nails on camera, was on hers. I can't really remember anyone talking about meeting with her off-stream, even if not streaming, either. She also had some bs excuses, like getting a cold a day before her genmates would gather together for a sleepover. It does tell quite a lot if your supposed coworker refuses to meet you irl, when everyone else has no problem doing so. Even Aqua and Pekora would go out to cafe with others

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It's actually her 3rd tournament btw, the 1st is SF6 CR Cup, the 2nd is SF6 CR Cup at Tokyo Game Show 2023, and this is the 3rd one, and also the first time she would be using her new main, Lily, in a tournament after maining Marisa before in the previous tourneys
Edited the post, thanks. The first one where her team fought Korone's slipped my mind, as fun as it was lol.

She got some Lily tips today from Naruo and Moke so hopefully she can apply everything she learned.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
there's no chance of random creeper explosion while you aren't paying attention.

there's this Pal that's just a green bird walking on two legs, its special ability is to explode on impact for 9999999^n damage to anything in its path

you can also transfer this skill through skill fruit (random spawn)

when players are in control of the creepers, PVP is going to be a warzone when enabled

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
iirc Rushia has no off collabs on her own channel, unless the one she nuked the vod by showing nails on camera, was on hers. I can't really remember anyone talking about meeting with her off-stream, even if not streaming, either. She also had some bs excuses, like getting a cold a day before her genmates would gather together for a sleepover. It does tell quite a lot if your supposed coworker refuses to meet you irl, when everyone else has no problem doing so. Even Aqua and Pekora would go out to cafe with others
yeah she never met anyone irl even though theres been a lot of sankisei offcollabs that happened all these years

i think they just meet her on studios and stuff and even that shes most likely not interacting with them unless forced to do so or just to polish her image

MyName

Sure Karen, a "wolf"
~Shiorin!!!~

You know who else has black and gray fur?
She's slowly fulfilling her dream of taking on the lemur fursona!

yeah she never met anyone irl even though theres been a lot of sankisei offcollabs that happened all these years

Who can blame her after what Aqua put her thru!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Looks as if being partnered with gamersupps is a vtuber life goal

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Put me in the screencap when she is so succsessful she debuts her own flavour thats just soap and piss

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Sure Karen, a "wolf"
~Shiorin!!!~

:architect:Posters are crying right now. Calli did them dirty.

I'm betting it'll be piss flavored. @God's Strongest Mozumite time to go down to flavor town!

I was browsing YT when I stumbled upon FuwaMoco's morning stream. I was surprised to see they have 38k CCV. I was baffled because their morning streams are usually at the 8-10k CCV range.

Here's the latest stream.

And here's their last FuwaMoco morning stream (ep. 70). It also did around 30k+ CCV.

Their 69th (nice) FuwaMoco morning stream did the regular number, around 10k CCV.

Their current high CCV number must've been a raid from a Holomem, I saw Pekora's Terraria stream just finished around that time. Nevertheless, it is nice seeing the twins get such a high CCV, they are currently killing it as the highest subbed, highest superchat and highest CCV in Advent (Biboo's CCV sometimes comes close). I am so happy for them as they are nearing their half-year with Holo and is still getting more popular.

InB4 Gura comes back and mogs their numbers.

Edit: mixed up the images.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Their current high CCV number must've been a raid from a Holomem, I saw Pekora's Terraria stream just finished around that time. Nevertheless, it is nice seeing the twins get such a high CCV, they are currently killing it as the highest subbed, highest superchat and highest CCV in Advent (Biboo's CCV sometimes comes close). I am so happy for them as they are nearing their half-year with Holo and is still getting more popular.

InB4 Gura comes back and mogs their numbers.
Don't get too excited about extremely high CCV for Holo members. Apparently some fans in 4 chan are paying bots to inflate numbers to piss off fans in other parts of the Holo fandom. You can tell when this is happening by looking at CCV charts which have rigid sloped inclines and steps that show the same amount of people joining the stream at the same time, rather than semi-random amounts of people joining at different times creating a more chaotic chart line.

Limkin

Don't get too excited about extremely high CCV for Holo members. Apparently some fans in 4 chan are paying bots to inflate numbers to piss off fans in other parts of the Holo fandom. You can tell by looking at CCV charts which have rigid sloped inclines and steps that show the same amount of people joining the stream at the same time, rather than semi-random amounts of people joining at different times creating a more chaotic chart line.
At least they aren't trying to make it look like they did with Niji, pretending they are botting their own streams. And failing miserably by forgetting which stream they even botted.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
View attachment 61925
I wonder who its his oshi?
Also his shirt LOL
probably someone like foobs

also regarding this a week ago bruno of all people sang fucking heavy rotation which is arguably one of AKB48s iconic songs of all time and the thought of it still didnt leave my brain

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Top Bottom