"We were talking about this offstream, it is ri-DI-culous how many Phase girls owe that man (Sakana) a life debt, without him having to actually do shit"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Bit late but Purple Cow sick guerilla

Chats currently trying to help her fix her health, making her schedule a doctor's appointment.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hexa: has just done multiple Jeffrey Epstein streams, and has just started a full watch of the Chris(tine) Chan documentary series.

Also Hexa: "I do... I do have an idea for a stream, but I think I might get in trouble for it."

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa: has just done multiple Jeffrey Epstein streams, and has just started a full watch of the Chris(tine) Chan documentary series.

Also Hexa: "I do... I do have an idea for a stream, but I think I might get in trouble for it."
I don't think Hexa is ready for the shitstorm that's coming her way when some twitter trаnny finds her account here :whatastory:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
I was really proven wrong by Petra, she pushed much further into Hollow Knight than I predicted. Currently in a Part 5, reached the big wet city, found some bugs "cute". World of difference from the Part 1! I didn't follow the journey, but now I hope she gets at least the first ending, although there is a couple of big walls in front of her.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't think Hexa is ready for the shitstorm that's coming her way when some twitter trаnny finds her account here :whatastory:
There are people that will try to claim that Hexa is actually a poster on this forum.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Help me

10100.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

Are we finally going to get a Nolan Crush deep dive then? She'd be on that subject forever with all the fresh content on the guy.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Botan meeting and probably playing some Street Fighter 6 with her Crazy Raccoon Cup team.

And for the first time I think both Marine and Noel are actually all talking on VOIP for their likely last Terraria stream.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Hexa is safe because the twitter crybabies are too busy pissing and shitting themselves over Palworld using their usual twisted logic.
Go on one of her streams and ask her. She's doing a Chris-Chan watchalong and is going to be on that for a while, but maybe you can get an ASMR reading of one of his rants.
Probably best to wait for her to respond here anyway

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is safe because the twitter crybabies are too busy pissing and shitting themselves over Palworld using their usual twisted logic.
For now. She'll have more cancellation arcs in the future. All it takes is one troon getting upset because she brought up kiwifarms or something :SelenHAHAhere:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
just saw this on my feed

looks like an all male corp(?)
will they be fujobait or not remains to be seen tho so i dont know about that

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
just saw this on my feed

100% gonna fujobait.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
just saw this on my feed

Why is male Ollie there?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
By the way. Didn't have time to say this this morning as I only had 5 minutes at the PC till just now. But @blackjack12345 is not a SEAmonkey. His IP consistently pings from the American northeast, and he signed up with a firstnamelastname@gmail.com address.

Real smooth move there, Paul.

Negzana

Koronesuki

X-Potato
That last comment though. :ironmousekek:

View attachment 61910
View attachment 61911
All this melting down because Mouse played a jank game.
>largest western vtuber
>Mouse
There are people who actually believe this?
This one is probably a bit rough.

They're not going to just forget about her. Gen 3 hasn't forgotten Rushia. Nobody is going to forget about Mel.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche playing Burning rangers

Layla streaming Little Goody

New animations by V&U

Aqua is socially awkward, as always

Look who I found.

He is wearing Whiskey Project t-shirt btw.

F1ayL-wWwBgcMRd

Negzana

>>largest western vtuber >Mouse
There are people who actually believe this?

They're not going to just forget about her. Gen 3 hasn't forgotten Rushia. Nobody is going to forget about Mel.
I doubt the talents have forgotten about Rushia but I doubt they knew much about her either. She seems to have been pretty distant from all the others and the past 2 years have shown her true colors as a batshit insane dramawhore who was toxic to associate with. Mel is a sweetheart and a legitimate friend, wouldn't be surprised if some of the girls feel protective of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom