"My dad uses a boob mousepad. It's actually not good for your wrist you know"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
My rat for the Gura advent overlapping is that it was actually requested from Cover.
What better way to get people to watch the new wave than having the biggest talent in the world get people excited for the company? Seems like something a Japanese company would come up with.
:cursedbae:
I would call you crazy but Cover pioneered doing that, they do it so much that it was named the Yagoo maneuver, in case of Yab just throw something shiny to the peasants to distract them, the first time it was used was when the great chinese separation happened

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Sofox with a new outfit stream.

Mizuki with an English/Japanese rock karaoke stream and new outfit reveal.

UberSoldat

NotBobon currently live with notSiska, notRisu, notZen (formerly MAHA5), and another vtuber I've never heard of from an agency I've never heard of

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
We've all been the viewer of a bad collab, but how is it for the Vtubers themselves, what happens to make it a real shit show? And how to avoid it?

Thankfully some 2 view has taken it upon her(?)self to document it in a 10k word (the_prostate alert) google doc.
(Direct link to the doc) (MEGA to a pdf of the doc)
highly recommend reading the document itself, since it has gold like this;

Info cred to @kanpainiggi who posted it in Groomcord like a femboy

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
We've all been the viewer of a bad collab, but how is it for the Vtubers themselves, what happens to make it a real shit show? And how to avoid it?

Thankfully some 2 view has taken it upon her(?)self to document it in a 10k word (the_prostate alert) google doc.

I, for one, would like to read what an "approved joke list" looks like from these individuals

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I, for one, would like to read what an "approved joke list" looks like from these individuals
" haha, you've got nice boobs, i would for sure put my face on it !!! Haha jk jk !!!! Unless??? "

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
NotBobon currently live with notSiska, notRisu, notZen (formerly MAHA5), and another vtuber I've never heard of from an agency I've never heard of

I love when they do it, cuz you can tell they just wanna vibe without constraint.

Porean

Early Adopter
Jokes are very offensive to the differently humorously abled bigot, educate yourself! But I'm goona guess a lot of "deez nuts" "bottom" and probaly unironic "Rizz skibidy ohio fanumtax"

and the evergreen;
" haha, you've got nice boobs, i would for sure put my face on it !!! Haha jk jk !!!! Unless??? "
Of course.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Info cred to @kanpainiggi who posted it in Groomcord like a femboy

They were probably just saying "nigga" a lot and this person is getting a heart attack. People like that would not survive outside of their respective bubbles, much less in late 2000s CoD lobbies.

chrome_Iwa0aoGLef.png

Someone should make a video of a few of these VTubers reacting to the word "Yamanba".

Last edited:

Porean

Early Adopter
Someone should make a video of a few of these VTubers reacting to the word "Yamanba".
Is that "someone" one certain brown dramahog, writhing through the anal cavities of the Vtuber "community" in search of the smallest shitnugget of controversy by the name of @Kuri Rinji? Or is it your identical twin going by @Kyouko aka Brown /vt/ memes?

kanpainiggi

Is that "someone" one certain brown dramahog, writhing through the anal cavities of the Vtuber "community" in search of the smallest shitnugget of controversy by the name of @Kuri Rinji? Or is it your identical twin going by @Kyouko aka Brown /vt/ memes?

Batman-Beyond-Meme-Feature-Image-1-1.jpg

Nvm am retarded esl

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

From my experience, it's not only a limited list, but a very dynamic one. A joke that is fine one day is heresy the next.

That's not even an observation, but something specifically told to me a decade ago by these kinds of people.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
From my experience, it's not only a limited list, but a very dynamic one. A joke that is fine one day is heresy the next.
A good example of that was Hexa joking about Epstein only for a couple of idiots to descend upon her to with "How dare she make light of sex trafficking and CSE!?" The same people who cracked Epstein disciple/island jokes like there's no tomorrow not that long ago.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Not-Mika that’s for sure.

Btw “teman berak” translate literally to “friends that you poop together with”.

httn

Hag enthusiast
I'm indifferent to male Vtubers and doubly so for male Twitch Vtubers but this caught my eye on twitter today and I found it funny:

It appears Shxtou/shoto (twitter, twitch) has managed to anger his fanbase of chinese fujo's by... talking about taking an edible. His chinese fans have then spun the rrat that he is a drug addict/drug lord and spammed GoodSmile Shanghai to drop him. His nendoroid is having all it's chinese pre-orders cancelled and they are reopening preorders for the rest of the world to try and shift the remaining stock.

The tweet that came across my feed was the below:

GEXKOiSbcAARKIc.jpg
Screenshot_20240121.jpg
I was able to find a fan account talking about this with a stream clip:

Tweet archive

A

A

A

A good reminder to never cater for a chink audience.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Thats a trick, they will include crude jokes like this in their future twitlonger if they are schizophrenic or clout hungry enough to do it

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Seems like Tenkai Tsukasa is bringing back Vtuber Koshien.

-Niji representative: Shiina Yuika
-Holo representative: Hakui Koyori
-Neo-Porte representative: Shibuya Hal
-Indie representative: Tenkai Tsukasa

Training streams start at Feb 1
League Matches between March 18 to March 23
And the Main Tournament will be held at March 24 (in 3d)

Nijisanji Koshien originated from it, so it is really nice to see it back, i'm curious to see how it will play out.

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Wow, seems like Tenkai Tsukasa is bringing back Vtuber Koshien.

-Niji representative: Shiina Yuika
-Holo representative: Hakui Koyori
-Neo-Porte representative: Shibuya Hal
-Indie representative: Tenkai Tsukasa

Training streams start at Feb 1
League Matches between March 18 to March 23
And the Main Tournament will be held at March 24

Nijisanji Koshien originated from it, so it is really nice to see it back, i'm curious to see how it will play out.

The motherfucking GOAT of Japanese Indies
Also i am a little happy that they actually got Neo Porte in this: these guys put a lot of effort into their content and they deserve some respect :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom