"Huh, a good size is like, 10 inches right? lol"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

Valentine's Day is less than a month away. Cover is going to force her to do a stream for that and then she'll fuck off again. Maybe she'll try to do a few streams before Valentine's Day to make it look like she didn't just show up to shill Valentine's Day merch for the desperate losers in her fanbase. We saw recently how turbo parasocial boo bros are and there's a big overlap between boo bros and chumbuds.
I love how the most unicorn friendly vtuber, the one who has nEvEr BeEn A wHoRe is the most cynical lazy vtuber of them all. Serves unicorns right. I hope she collabs with Wendigoon one day to mindbreak them (And cuz I like Wendigoon's videos).

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Hexa is live with the first Sonichu Saturday. I think she will be watching the documentary by GenoSamuel.

Edit:
brave-Na-KSo85-A90.png

:whatastory:

image.png

Alright. Which Christorical figure do we think frequents /pcg/?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh yeah, she sounded really good, too. Mumei threw me off so hard I didn't even remember how good Kronii sounded in this.

Bae also said she didn't even ask Mumei to sing that low, she couldn't believe it, either.
Yeah that mumei made me have a double take holy fuck. She's like risu in that respect, she just hides the powerlevel.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
We didnt groom her! She was interested in cows before us

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
View attachment 61846
Yeah
50 Memberships by almost just one dollar
Kind of curious if there is any evidence though that the dude who was dropping 50s was doing that tho

I saw this and the description that stuck out to me was the one about Nene Amano. Do any of you know what the Rushia comparison is referring to?

Allegedly runs a clique inside Kawaii and is extremely menhera and out for herself. Lots of rrats so I have nothing concrete to show just rumors.

Also warning Flip

Also, lol. /pcg/ mad >we got to her first.
View attachment 61854

Shiiiiiit we even gave them a headstart with the whole "Ban Hexa from the Pippa thread" event

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Mio's building a Lego version of Starry Night and it's just cute vibes all around. Certainly needed after this week.

Negzana

Mio's building a Lego version of Starry Night and it's just cute vibes all around. Certainly needed after this week.

Only a :holohag: would be creative enough to do this

The Rratarded Alt

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This thread has been slow all day so I'ma spice it up.
Question for y'all: If Gura started streaming consistently like 3 times a week min. for the foreseeable future, how long do you think it would take people to forgive her? (aka stop having retarded grudges over non-issues) I know people will joke about "gura no stream" until the heat death of the universe.

Last edited:

Negzana

Question for y'all: If Gura started streaming consistently like 3 times a week min. for the foreseeable future, how long do you think it would take people to forgive her?
If she does public 1 stream a week for the rest of career I would forgive her.

Hell I'd forgive her if she did just 2 public streams every month.

The Rratarded Alt

Question for y'all: If Gura started streaming consistently like 3 times a week min. for the foreseeable future, how long do you think it would take people to forgive her?
People were already getting ready to do so during that one month of streaming last year before she dipped right before Hololive Summer

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Chumbuds would probably forgive her within one week, but her haters and the people who hate chumbuds will probably not forgive her for a while because of her absence's effect on Hololive as a whole (and the pattern of love-bombing and absence that antis like to point to). If she did it for more than two months then I'd say people would accept her as a mainstay of vtubing again.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Question for y'all: If Gura started streaming consistently like 3 times a week min. for the foreseeable future, how long do you think it would take people to forgive her (aka stop having retarded grudges over non-issues) I know people will joke about "gura no stream" until the heat death of the universe.
I think people being upset at an anime girl on the internet because she doesnt stream should kill themselves. But realistic answer, probably less than a month.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think people being upset at an anime girl on the internet because she doesnt stream should kill themselves. But realistic answer, probably less than a month.
Rat aren't you one of the biggest seethers over gura??? Look at this dude reacting with "Agree". :SelenHAHAhere:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat aren't you one of the biggest seethers over gura??? Look at this dude reacting with "Agree". :SelenHAHAhere:
I have said it before. I don't care she doesn't stream, I just don't like the lack of communication. I only make the jokes because it amuses me and the jokes write themselves 99% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom