"Whenever students say they hate a teacher, usually it means that student is an idiot! You are seriously the stupid one here. 'The best way to deal with this'? Just answer the question in one go, you really are dumb. Seriously stupid. 'They annoy me and make me crazy'? If the teacher was really that bad, other students would also complain, to the other teachers; Alas that's not the case here, you just don't like getting called out, and you imagine they're harrassing you. You're a dumbass! It's their job to call you in class, it's not as if they choose to speak to such a shithead of a student, it's their job! It's your turn and you get called, and your smartass doesn't want to answer, thus you keep getting picked, do you get it? The best way to deal with it is to grow up and do your job, that's how I see it"Gundou Mirei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
I saw this and the description that stuck out to me was the one about Nene Amano. Do any of you know what the Rushia comparison is referring to?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Runie is getting showered in memberships, is that Argentine peso thing Jersh was talking about real?
Donating and giving memberships in pesos has always been a thing. As far as I know, you can definitely saturate someone's membership with enough of the cheap ones. Everyone always assumes memberships are around $5 USD when calculating things but I'd wager small corpo talents in particular get a bunch of ARS ones.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Runie is getting showered in memberships, is that Argentine peso thing Jersh was talking about real?
Screenshot_20240120_233027.jpg
Yeah
50 Memberships by almost just one dollar

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It'll open a year late and then be shut down three hours later.
So none of the current roster of talents will get to play on it, then.

Donating and giving memberships in pesos has always been a thing. As far as I know, you can definitely saturate someone's membership with enough of the cheap ones. Everyone always assumes memberships are around $5 USD when calculating things but I'd wager small corpo talents in particular get a bunch of ARS ones.
People have been doing that to troll DSP recently, it's definitely a thing.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
People have been doing that to troll DSP recently, it's definitely a thing.
It's always been a thing. I'm surprised people fucking with him only just now figured it out.

Salado

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

DanishCookies

1705804999369.png

in Runie's stream
Quite some time before it got removed

Punished Lurker

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Yeah, some motherfucker has been doing the 50 subs thing with pesos almost every Bae stream lately.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
So are people just using a VPN from Argentina when logging in or what?

Sadly mullvad doesn't seem to have an Argentina option
Quite a few other nations have currencies that make things like membership gifting very cheap. India, Ukraine, Turkey, Brazil, etc.

For a mere $50 USD you can blow up any small corpo vtuber membership. It would probably be hard to hit the cap with someone like a Hololive member. I believe it prioritizes people that have typed in chat on the channel before then trickles down to people who have merely watched them. You also have to opt in to receiving membership gifts on a channel, limiting the potential pool of giftees even further.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Wait, didn't youtube fix this problem? or did someone find a way to keep doing it?
I think their "fix" was to make it not take argentina money when you used a vpn, but other countries still work for it. the only way you can confirm if someone is not using it, is if they SC using the same account they gift memberships with and they have the same membership badge.

WaWa

You also have to opt in to receiving membership gifts on a channel, limiting the potential pool of giftees even further.
I was gifted a gift membership in December to a channel I only watched one video from and was not subscribed to and never opted into receiving memberships from. It was really weird.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
I was gifted a gift membership in December to a channel I only watched one video from and was not subscribed to and never opted into receiving memberships from. It was really weird.
They changed the gifting option from opt in to opt out a while back...

USS IOWA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom