"I kinda wanna unban the racist now"reinigen

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Anime Fan

Runie's membership opening stream is starting in about five minutes.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
So Fauna said the ID and EN world were separate for Palworld but they have requested EN to be merged into ID's because it makes no sense to have a separate one between the two branches when they have less than 32 people anyway. Only caveat is EN server will lose all their progress.
Biboo said the exact same thing during her stream. Hopefully with enough people requesting it they will let it happen. Biboo is playing it regardless tomorrow, but she said she's fine with losing the progress.

AmeSame

I don't see the reason why they would delete her. Her being there does nothing. They don't have to spend time or money on her, and if she feels like it she can pop in and do something with the girls and then pop back out.
TBH it saddens me that leafy didn't finish her off. she is like nails down a chalkboard in everyway.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Runie's membership opening stream is starting in about five minutes.

She's going at a good clip, but still nowhere near that Dizzy stream

:urtearingmeapart:

TBH it saddens me that leafy didn't finish her off. she is like nails down a chalkboard in everyway.

The fact that through trash taste she got into Vshojo is lul indeed. Also in hindsight yeah that video that Leafy was trolling was worth bullying, if only because she is a British weeb and those cannot be trusted

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Biboo said the exact same thing during her stream. Hopefully with enough people requesting it they will let it happen. Biboo is playing it regardless tomorrow, but she said she's fine with losing the progress.
It sounds like it is happening with how Fauna talked about it.

Also, Bae mentioned the guest she was gonna have for the Mind Craft afterparty that was not going to be able to make it actually might be able to make it. That is in an hour and 30 minutes.

AmeSame

The fact that through trash taste she got into Vshojo is lul indeed. Also in hindsight yeah that video that Leafy was trolling was worth bullying, if only because she is a British weeb and those cannot be trusted
I agree with the main point, but she is actually a product of the great usa.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I agree with the main point, but she is actually a product of the great usa.
Oh yeah, I was getting her and Gigguk confused. They do look quite alike

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

blackjack12345

View attachment 61825

Surgery? Life changing announcement? She's getting FTM gender-affirming surgery!
if she loses her thickness and looks like a skeleton that is similar to nyanners I will drop her.
Edit: people are saying knee surgery, I was actually scared for a moment.😮‍💨

Last edited:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
So Fauna said the ID and EN world were separate for Palworld but they have requested EN to be merged into ID's because it makes no sense to have a separate one between the two branches when they have less than 32 people anyway. Only caveat is EN server will lose all their progress.
Holo and Phase have servers up for Palworld. Anybody wanna bet how long does it take Niji to setup theirs?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Only Filipinos can have this power inside of Hololive production

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Holo and Phase have servers up for Palworld. Anybody wanna bet how long does it take Niji to setup theirs?

It'll open a year late and then be shut down three hours later.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It'll open a year late and then be shut down three hours later.
I say the Niji Palworld server will be open within the week, but the talents have to organize and pay for it themselves.

But, yes, it will be shut down three hours later.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Holofantasy Terraria continuing at 12PM JST. I think this is the first Noel POV.

Suou Patra with FF5 at 1PM JST.

Entering Castle Exdeath.

Later tonight at 9PM JST, Holo Gen0 collab.

Would you be interest in BL if a holo draws it?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Want to play a game?

Mmm, huge friendship

A brief trip to the Sauna

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
better question, will selen's termination be announced before or after

WaWa

View attachment 61825

Surgery? Life changing announcement? She's getting FTM gender-affirming surgery!
She's doing a reverse Michael Jackson. She's finally going to be black.
Dizzy is actually hosting Phase Weekly this week. She looks a bit different though.

View attachment 61827

Maybe she got a haircut.
God I love this dork!

The story its slow due to this being a monthly manga but DAMN look that detailed Katana

:confusedshuba:.....there's a katana?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Runie is getting showered in memberships, is that Argentine peso thing Jersh was talking about real?

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

53475925792_24c82107f7_o.png

First off, true.
Secondly, :pikafaku:

Top Bottom