"Why is there a horseshoe in there? I don't get it"Chisaka Airi (looking at a drawer full of dildos)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I don't see the reason why they would delete her. Her being there does nothing. They don't have to spend time or money on her, and if she feels like it she can pop in and do something with the girls and then pop back out.
also we need to her to keep the joke that "she is the most family friendly on Vshoujo by virtue of never streaming"

God's Strongest Dragoon

As long as the lore includes her biting children and killing smaller dogs. I'm all for it.
Imagine one that manages to keep up the kayfabe as hard as Fuwamoco.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Fucking Twitter integration dead again?

here's how I fixed it on my end:

just turn off that pesky extension that blocks trackers, or make exemptions for twitter and related services

this will probably be reverted soon enough, unless Elon actually thinks this will make people visit the website itself in every single use case of posting a twitter link

surely, he can't be that head-in-the-clouds, right

Koronesuki

X-Potato
The world is not ready for such kino
princess.png
That's just store brand Korone, except that this one eats toddlers instead of fingers.
As long as the lore includes her biting children and killing smaller dogs. I'm all for it.
The lore includes her eating toddlers. I'm pretty sure that counts as biting children, unless she swallows them whole or something.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Boat girl streaming

Seal girl too ^_^

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Imagine one that manages to keep up the kayfabe as hard as Fuwamoco.
This made think if Korone its a cavalier king charles spaniel, what are Fuwamoco? Chihuahuas?

Koronesuki

X-Potato
This made think if Korone its a cavalier king charles spaniel, what are Fuwamoco? Chihuahuas?
Demon guard dogs.

They're obviously not chihuahuas. Fuwawa tells us she isn't one every time she introduces herself.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

I would say Pomeranians fits them well.

pomeranians.png
pom.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Packer is my new favorite slur.
She should've called him a dog-eating chink except for the fact that's dizzy's one too.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Worse, just regular breast reduction.
There are few crimes in this world as terrible as hacking off a perfectly good set of huge tits because the woman is too lazy to do a few deadlifts and other back exercises.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Pina's charity stream in 40 minutes, with a lot of another penguin vtubers

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
So Fauna said the ID and EN world were separate for Palworld but they have requested EN to be merged into ID's because it makes no sense to have a separate one between the two branches when they have less than 32 people anyway. Only caveat is EN server will lose all their progress.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Fauna just mentioned that EN and ID requested to merge their Palworld servers, because the 32 player cap won't affect all of them together.
So, as a rare change and to be relevant, I'll post Fauna art for once!
1705719182657406.jpg
Edit: a few seconds late.

SomeRando

Phase Weekly starting in five minutes. This week, it's hosted by Tenma (may be up to five minutes late):

Tenma talking about Palworld: I kinda wanna play to start a black market selling human organs
If anyone still doubts she's part Romanian :Vesper-UNHINGED:

And in clip related shenanigans I think we're ready to embrace the Pipparmy with Kirsche as Commissar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom