"You like ass? Same. I like ass too."Anya Melfissa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

httn

Hag enthusiast

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Surgery? Life changing anouncment? She's geting FTMG ender-affirming surgery!
We did not had a rrat that she was going to reduce her boobs? the greatest loss in the history of vtubing

chihirogumi

Yukinko (Chii-chan's GTA RP character) politely robbed a bank and got politely arrested. She's now stuck on the server's wanted list with the chuuni name "Hitgirl" lmao.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
> Pako drew Selen

We just lost Pomu, give me a break

pls support 1 view Ojou

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I hope all goes well in Mori's Liposuction

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Last edited:

Bronze

Another Candy pop explosion original song is premiering in 5 min

Horo7618

No one in particular

braindoko

Right-handed artist ghost drawing with her left hand today

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rins first twitch stream

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

We all make fun of Gura for being eternally absent, but this is the first time I've seen someone mention Hime Hajime in two years. Has she streamed at all recently? Did they update her model to not be a horrendous titmonster? Does anyone even care? 🤔

Horo7618

No one in particular

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
been cucked by faggots fucking over lumi and roca is probably gonna be out of a job. Hexa if you commit to singing jazz covers I'd be willing to watch the vod :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Lilybelle ("i can't drive im Asian, and Woman") does some nice covers and she has had a few Jazz karaokes.

I know its not Jazz but it has that old-timey lounge singer feel.

Surgery? Life changing anouncment? She's geting FTMG ender-affirming surgery!
Maybe im remembering incorrectly but about one and a half year ago she mentioned that she would need surgery on her wrist or arm I believe.

Inb4 she starts telling everyone in the hospital that she is Calli and gets shitcanned for breaking NDA.

VTuberBobDole

Oh my goodness gracious :iryswooo:

I don't think the result was ever posted (though I'm not quite fully caught up), so here it is in case anyone wants to see the results. Looks really cute and good job for someone who isn't an "artist". 1000% better than I could ever do!

Roca love, go watch her karaoke linked a few posts up. Sounds like she is having some jaw pain but can't get a Dr appointment until after the weekend, so hopefully it goes ok but she said it will probably be a bit scuffed. But she already did a couple songs and sounds great!

Apparently Brand Accounts (whatever that means) isn’t eligible for gifts. I checked and my account falls under that category. Damn.
View attachment 61781

Huh that probably explains why I never get gift memberships anymore either. When they first started that feature I got a few, but it has been a long time since I've gotten any and that makes sense now. I had the Google+ problem where it wouldn't let me change my YT name from my real name, so I finally found that way to do it I think - switching to a brand account. I don't care enough to probably switch back but at least I know the reason now and can set my expectations.

We all make fun of Gura for being eternally absent, but this is the first time I've seen someone mention Hime Hajime in two years. Has she streamed at all recently? Did they update her model to not be a horrendous titmonster? Does anyone even care? 🤔

Funnily I think "Hime" recently released some merch, earrings or something? And Syd was nice enough to even model them for her!

[Later] Found it:

Last edited:

Bronze

Don't think anybody apart from her fanbase cares, but there's a vod archive of her streams from july to end of october and 10 vods. And she's active on her other account so its not much of a mystery. She's just there and sometimes appears in things.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

Hime actually does stuff? Surely she is one of the biggest "dead weights" around in VTubing as a whole?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I don't think she cares. Her main channel is much more successful anyways.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 Time

Airi raises her death flags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom