"If I'm gonna let Samsung fuck me, I'm not gonna add Ronald McDonald and make it a menage a trois"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

So Gura's collab with the Sendai Aquarium started today/yesterday in JP, and it seems like they honestly went all in.

The line before opening:

The food and merch available along with a Gura stand:
View attachment 61817View attachment 61819View attachment 61818View attachment 61820View attachment 61821

There's gonna be a live show with her there but in order to do that the Sendai Aquarium had to accommodate for top of the line wi-fi and hotel chains so that visiters can just live and work on location until she finally appears

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

I AM THE STONE THAT IS APPROACHING :BijouBijou:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

My reaction reading that:
Walter_screaming_at_Hank_0-0_screenshot.jpg

REMI! YOU NEED TO BUY A NEW PILLOW! PILLOWS SHOULD BE SOFT AND WHITE, NOT HARD AND BROWN! SPOIL YOURSELF WITH A NEW PILLOW! REMI!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

I recommend looking at the quote of the original thread if you're bored just like me. A lot of good memories and funny clips.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I recommend looking at the quote of the original thread if you're bored just like me. A lot of good memories and funny clips.

All of the comments saying "white woman"
:smugazki:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I really hope this happens. I think this is a clever way for a vtuber to differentiate themselves from other singing vtubers that nearly always do heavily-synthesized pop music, and I could actually see myself looking forward to jazz music covers.

Negzana

I really hope this happens. I think this is a clever way for a vtuber to differentiate themselves from other singing vtubers that nearly always do heavily-synthesized pop music, and I could actually see myself looking forward to jazz music covers.

Still want an exclusively metal Holo

Koronesuki

X-Potato
En might get another gen but the lack of jp7 means hololive thinks they have enough now so /shrug
I thought that after Gen 5, until HoloX debuted. I didn't think we'd get more ID gens after Gen 1 either, so what do I know?
Every EN gen has a Korean. No JP gen has a Korean.
Oh? Who is the Korean in Advent?
Unfortunately, Towa confirmed that each branch will have its own server instead of one for all. Kaela can only become a god over her fellow IDs.
That's much less interesting. Too bad.
Runie rambles about Gollum and her surprisingly in-depth knowledge of Lord of the Rings

Does she talk about The Lord of the Rings often? If so, I might have to start watching her.
A Phase Connect member talks about dogs, and thankfully NOT in a sexual manner

This does beg the question: Pitbull vtuber when?

Pit bulls are not inherently more aggressive than any other breed. I've met pit bulls that were absolute sweethearts. Dog reflects owner, just like chat reflects streamer.
WhitetailM42, if you're lurking here I just want you to know you're an MVP :shubaIapprob:
Lurking here? I always assumed that this channel belonged to one of the regulars here, I just didn't know which one.
From an Indie to where she is now, she was an incredible pick up by Hololive
She became a VTuber because she wanted to get into Hololive. Everything she did as an indie was in pursuit of that goal.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Still want an exclusively metal Holo

This is a terrible idea for all sorts of reasons, not least because women are incapable of doing metal music. There are subgenres of music where women do better than men, and conversely, metal is one of the genres where men are just better than women. It's not a coincidence that every famous metal performer and every famous metal band is male.

And before anyone bothers posting comments like "oh, what about X person", or "what about Y band"? If they're not male, they're shit.

Thanks.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Negzana

This is a terrible idea for all sorts of reasons, not least because women are incapable of doing metal music. There are subgenres of music where women do better than men, and conversely, metal is one of the genres where men are just better than women. It's not a coincidence that every famous metal performer and every famous metal band is male.

And before anyone bothers posting comments like "oh, what about X person", or "what about Y band"? If they're not male, they're shit.

Thanks.
Women do symphonic metal perfectly fine. Get a man to do the instrumentals, make women do operatic music, and everything's good.

Oh right, that's why there shouldn't be a metal holo. Metal fans are the biggest elitists on Earth who would unironically claim that after Halford left Judas Priest in the 1980s that "It was the end the entire musical genre" and think metal that doesn't come from England/America is inherently inferior

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Runie rambles about Gollum and her surprisingly in-depth knowledge of Lord of the Rings

A Phase Connect member talks about dogs, and thankfully NOT in a sexual manner

This does beg the question: Pitbull vtuber when?

WhitetailM42, if you're lurking here I just want you to know you're an MVP :shubaIapprob:

I've definitely noticed quite a few Phase clippers popping up. Been nice to see.

My reaction reading that:
Walter_screaming_at_Hank_0-0_screenshot.jpg

REMI! YOU NEED TO BUY A NEW PILLOW! PILLOWS SHOULD BE SOFT AND WHITE, NOT HARD AND BROWN! SPOIL YOURSELF WITH A NEW PILLOW! REMI!

Surprisingly, one of the nastiest things I've read from her.
:calivomit:

Does she talk about The Lord of the Rings often? If so, I might have to start watching her.
She's talked about it on a few occasions that I've seen, and is a big fan of it as a whole, and not just for the movies. She nerds out pretty hard on it.

Lumi just started streaming. Currently stuck in morning voice mode. Not sure what she'll be playing yet.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
1705772269425.png

Ruze going "i will finish what you started" mode

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

In theory you're right however think how many vtuber fans can be capable of enjoying jazz. I crave for a vtuber that produces original songs that aren't anime shite and so far I've been cucked by faggots fucking over lumi and roca is probably gonna be out of a job. Hexa if you commit to singing jazz covers I'd be willing to watch the vod :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
HoloFightZ live.

Fatum Ruptor playing Lethal Company in 20 minutes

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lumi's live on Twitch right now:

It looks like she's just chatting, rather than indulging in Palworld autism at the moment.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

This is what inspired her to tweet that. Warning: Extreme wholesomeness.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You make it sound like Pomu is just some 2view weighing her options. The rules don't apply in this situation. Any EN corpo owner who isn't sliding into dokibird's (edit: Mint's) DMs with offers of big cuts, signing bonuses, and MV production budgets is a fool. If she signs, they can call up two or three other candidates who made it to the final round in a previous audition and throw together a new gen in a hurry, or just debut her solo because fuck it, she's Pomu.
I think all agencies except Holo would bend over backwards for her. Vshojo basically only works by poaching established people and feeding on their popularity to boost their own and the smaller corpos will take any chance they get but they're too small for her imo. So yeah anyone who guesses anything but vshojo is kidding themselves.
@Nenélove you need to promote oshi more and don´t leave it to others

Bit late but meme
Ai made
I'll leave the shilling for people who have the time, I come here to shitpost and discuss vtuber meta topics, not clutter general with shilling. (Though I appreciate the bros who shill our wife-goddess)
Yep that's the dude, 260k peak viewer, noone in Hololive has managed to get this high yet. Closest was pekora 244k tournament in 2023 that streamchart decides it doesn't exist for some reason. (except for coco graduation 500k ofc)
If Hololive really gives 2 shit about already popular vtubers, they would have taken niji livers already. If you pass the audition, you pass the audtion. If you don't, you don't.
Btw Who was their biggest graduation that might be interested in idol shit? (p/s: shiori exists, hololive will take non-idols)
Gundou Mirei? Suzuhara Lulu? Any male for the low viewer holostars branch?
Holo is not Vshojo, they are perfectly content just debuting new talent and honestly I'm glad for that, it will be a dark day when this industry becomes just the same 5-10 agencies trading the same tired talent like revolving doors until they buy each other out or collapse entirely.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom