"IRyS with explosives makes my health feel vuh-latul (Volatile) I am not pronouncing that word right, 'boledol'? voluhtyl... vola-teel!"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

lakyus

Very cute underwear
Early Adopter
CLOCK ME UP, BABY!
Amiya Aranha x Onolumi x Super Meche Guild Wars mega-collab is nigh!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

And so it begins

Unfortunately, Towa confirmed that each branch will have its own server instead of one for all. Kaela can only become a god over her fellow IDs.

Azki is going to sing in 20mins :sanasmile:

This feels more like a bedtime ASMR with how softly she's been talking and singing. AZKi's always comfy but you can really feel it today :sanasmile:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Runie rambles about Gollum and her surprisingly in-depth knowledge of Lord of the Rings

A Phase Connect member talks about dogs, and thankfully NOT in a sexual manner

This does beg the question: Pitbull vtuber when?

WhitetailM42, if you're lurking here I just want you to know you're an MVP :shubaIapprob:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Unfortunately, Towa confirmed that each branch will have its own server instead of one for all. Kaela can only become a god over her fellow IDs.

This feels more like a bedtime ASMR with how softly she's been talking and singing. AZKi's always comfy but you can really feel it today :sanasmile:
I think this issue is it is max 32 players. Cover is overly optimistic worrying that 32 will want to play at the same time.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I think this issue is it is max 32 players. Cover is overly optimistic worrying that 32 will want to play at the same time.
I've heard some people said that once you're registered, it takes up a slot even when you're not playing?
Edit: Don't take my word for it though. I tried googling but couldn't find any specifics, most articles just say max 32 players.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

not too sure about the prospect of Taka and Reza coming back as vtuber even if starsID becomes a thing because it looks like the two are pretty much done with serious vtubing and just mainly stream for fun nowadays. It also seems like a shared sentiment between most of the graduated ex-IDs besides those who were already doing pro work ie. Zea
Nah, most of Niji exID are pretty much done with vtubing of that nature and just stream casually now, although some of them do utilize models (e.g. Zea, Bobon is trying to get his funded by donations)

AmeSame

Biboo is here to motivate you.

Seriously, this goes harder than NijiEN's management on fucking up their talents.

From an Indie to where she is now, she was an incredible pick up by Hololive

niggaphil

Need some help: did anyone archive the Axel, RPR, and Altare the Homo drunk stream? The VOD was nuked out of existence

frz

Matsuri shows off senpai power to greenhorn okayu
"Can I lick your armpits"
"I'd drink pee if it's someone I like"
"I want people inside me so I eat their finger nails"
"I bit A-chan so hard the teethmark stays on her arm for a week"
Biboo is here to motivate you.

Seriously, this goes harder than NijiEN's management on fucking up their talents.

lmao this shitpost is higher effort than most small corps MV kekw. 10 minutes, half of them with animations.
Like this small corpo vtuber, still image with some firework effect :smugmoona:

I've heard some people said that once you're registered, it takes up a slot even when you're not playing?
Edit: Don't take my word for it though. I tried googling but couldn't find any specifics, most articles just say max 32 players.
Speaking of which I actually hope they get someone like selen/nina/amelia watson who can actually organize shit and debut a new gen so they can do this shit on their own without begging the JP/ID to let them in. Too bad selen is probs going to Vhoejo to reunite with Pomu & Nina.
I'm kinda annoyed by promise at this point. Whenever I remember about them they has always been on break (except for Bae).:iryswooo:
Need some help: did anyone archive the Axel, RPR, and Altare the Homo drunk stream? The VOD was nuked out of existence
https://gofile.io/d/eSZ7MY credit to VT 🤼‍♂️

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
Just a thought that came to my mind. I think Yagoo had mentioned during an interview that the main reason why there was a big time gap in between Irys/Council's debut and Advent's debut was because of the covid lockdown. Now that the lockdown is over if Pomu were to join Holo, maybe she doesn't have to wait that long to debut.
There's a precedent to this with the Gamers gen in HoloJP. Think of them as HoloJP Gen 2.5. Granted, Yagoo pounced on them upon recommendation from Foobs and Mio. Having Gamers specifically Korone jumpstarted the whole Hololive phenomenon. Praise be the Eekum Bokum.

Nah she hates it

The male at the left.

Horee sheet! Pomu was a man all along!?!? It's true, all vtubers are men with voice changers :kiaragodno:.

Walter_screaming_at_Hank_0-0_screenshot.jpg

Pako noooo!!!
Why did you draw Selen while she's suspended, now she's never coming back!
Stop drawing her, Pako. Please, think of the ACCELERATION and Riku's yatch.
No, Pako, noooooo!!!

A cat, a tako, and a rat walk into a studio...

It was Bae and Zeta.

Fauna is not a lightweight. :architect:bros rejoice!

Jello Clips' Best of HoloEN 2023. Warning: StarsEN included.

Mococo threatening the Ruffians with no more TSKR.

Obvious couple RoberuNightMea talks about brushing and kissing.

And Kanata proving she is not a Gorilla.

Anime Fan

Runie and Remi are going to be talking about anime soon.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I can't tell who's more nervous in this collab, Super Meche or Amiya.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

TinyKusa

Early Adopter
considering who we are talking about in that stream, its no surprise that the VOD was nuked lmao
Drunk Axel is a force of nature

Negzana

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
That feels like a problem mods will solve within a month, then Cover just needs to get them to fax mod perms. Cover mods their minecraft server a bit so it's not out of the question.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
So Gura's collab with the Sendai Aquarium started today/yesterday in JP, and it seems like they honestly went all in.

The line before opening:

The food and merch available along with a Gura stand:
GEQCDn2bIAAkA6R.jpg.jpgGEP4PTqbAAAEtjS.jpg (1).jpgGEP10oPboAADmao.jpg.jpgGEP4PTqbcAAeH-L.jpg (1).jpgGEP4PTracAAVtQ3.jpg (1).jpg

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Homeless One Year Running :(

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
So Gura's collab with the Sendai Aquarium started today/yesterday in JP, and it seems like they honestly went all in.

The line before opening:

The food and merch available along with a Gura stand:
View attachment 61817View attachment 61819View attachment 61818View attachment 61820View attachment 61821

Sounds like the main attractions are her voiceovers at the dolphin show and at the sea lion show, plus a bunch of themed areas. And of course the rest of the aquarium.

Top Bottom