"I pulled down my pants... lol and I was kissed on the thigh by my female friends! uhuHuHUHaha"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Shioriha Ruri singing at 7PM JST celebrating 100k subs.

At the same time, HoloFantasy Terraria continues with Marine's POV.

They have reached hard mode in previous streams.

Yesterday Isekaijoucho released a cover song. Do listen to this otherwordly voice.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Raden made a long Twitter thread about her fans fighting among themselves apparently, anyone know the context?

bothyourhouses

I've always found it weird how a whitey born to whitey parents in chinkland is not chinese, but any shitskin plopped down on the US is automatically an american.
About half the world runs on Jus Sanguinis and half on Jus Soli. Just one of those things. If anything I find it odd how many Americans love to insist they're Irish/Italian/Cherokee/etc. when they don't have the citizenship, don't speak the language, and don't have any connection to the culture expect using it as an excuse to drink/swear/etc.
Ally and Sally have that project they are working on
That's IRL idol stuff though? Is Mint even into that?
Maybe the mixer is doing a fucking miracle but pippa sounds like she can actually sing
Meh, that song is using heavy autotune for the sound they're going for, so it's not really reflective of singing skill one way or the other.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Edit:
Slightly retarded, but I do wish dramafrogs at least waited until Pomu's graduation was over before they started going apeshit over this. If these people actually watched Pomu, it was pretty obvious she had a bad year last year, even from a non-member perspective. We already know Nijisanji management fucked her over so hard she opted to graduate. At least celebrate her graduation with her and let her leave at least somewhat postively before shitting up Twitter, vt, and her Youtube comments, fucking vultures.
Reading this made me think of something. At what point does the whole "Support the talents" thing hold up? I am mostly repulsed at how Nijisanji has handled 2023. The entirety of the year was a disaster and given the revenue cut they take from everything at what point do you stop supporting the talents because you know that they will only get a fraction of your donations?

A brown woman showed up in my feed today and I think gss will like her so here you go

She off-collabed with Koa (monkey girl from HavenX) some time ago. Shes nice but I never get to catch her live.

Tubedude

To be fair, Vox aside, most basic white bitches turned ASMR into coomer content years ago, especially when they started doing the shit on video which is absolutely unnecessary for ASMR. Then you have people like Noel's "ASMR." The whole concept of ASMR is a lost art to the point people find non-coomer stuff "weird."
Sometimes a visual aspect can help with the asmr, but then a bunch used that to justify pure coomerism in asmr for a quick buck. It was always kind of an edge case even near the beginning because some associated 'tingles' with sexual pleasure, while plenty others did not. Now it's been dragged away from that edge and into coomerism by the fast and easy money seekers.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Just a thought that came to my mind. I think Yagoo had mentioned during an interview that the main reason why there was a big time gap in between Irys/Council's debut and Advent's debut was because of the covid lockdown. Now that the lockdown is over if Pomu were to join Holo, maybe she doesn't have to wait that long to debut.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I think Yagoo had mentioned during an interview that the main reason why there was a big time gap in between Irys/Council's debut and Advent's debut was because of the covid lockdown.
Do you have a link for that interview? This doesn't make sense to me. The covid lockdown happened before Myth debuted, let alone Irys and Council.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Spica singing

A bug fucker (@Lazybug), a black fucker (@God's Strongest Mozumite) a trap fucker (@SandyCat), a MID Flip fucker (@God's Strongest Novelite), a fox fucker (@The Proctor) and a meat fucker (@Reticule). The family's growing.
You forgot about chink fucker
Where's the rest?
What about 3? 4?
The 3D version just released a week ago

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Do you have a link for that interview? This doesn't make sense to me. The covid lockdown happened before Myth debuted, let alone Irys and Council.
This is what I found, the original article is in Japanese though.

Edit:
谷郷:手こずっていたというよりは、あえてセーブしていた状況です。なぜかと言いますと、海外のタレントも自宅で配信するだけではなく、国内にある大型モーションキャプチャスタジオ等を活用して3D配信やライブコンサートなどのフルラインのコンテンツを届けることができる環境の整備を重視していたからです。

タレントの頭数を増やしても、会社としてしっかりとしたサポートができないと不満を抱えるタレントが増えることに繋がるという認識のため、我々がフルラインのサービスをしっかり提供できるまで少し我慢していたフェーズだったと思います。

新型コロナウイルスの感染状況が落ち着き、海外タレントも日本に渡航し、スタジオで3D配信ができるようになってきました。また、日本同様にライブコンサートも実施できるような環境を用意できるようになったため、我々はこのタイミングで新規タレントの増員を再開したというのが正確な状況です。

7月にデビューした英語圏のタレントについては、現在、非常に良い立ち上がりを観測できているため、海外に関しては、このようなコンテンツの供給だけではなく、ライセンスビジネスの強化などを今後よりいっそう行い、海外ファンの獲得を目指していきたいと考えています。

DeepL translation:
Tanigo: It was a situation where we were daring to save rather than holding back. The reason for this is that we were emphasizing the development of an environment in which overseas talent could not only deliver at home, but also deliver a full line of content, including 3D delivery and live concerts, utilizing the large motion capture studios and other facilities we have in Japan.

I think we were in a phase of holding back a little until we were able to provide a full line of services, because we recognized that increasing the number of talent would lead to more dissatisfied talent if we could not provide solid support as a company.

Now that the new coronavirus infection situation has calmed down, overseas talents have been able to travel to Japan and provide 3D delivery in their studios. We were also able to provide the same environment for live concerts as in Japan, so we resumed adding new talent at this exact time.

We are currently observing a very good start-up of English-speaking talents who made their debut in July, and we intend to further strengthen our licensing business in addition to the supply of such content in order to attract overseas fans.

Last edited:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Vawawa singing only YOASOBI songs for her karaoke stream.

Zapan1984

hmm Tinfoil Hat time: what if the opportunity Pomu talked about in the Member stream was the MGS Song Calli did.
It was 5 Months between that Member stream and Calli releasing the Song which she had to fix the Lyrics first, too

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
COVID holding up hiring at COVER doesn't make sense to me either. Not saying you're wrong, just that the underlying logic doesn't make sense. The COVID lockdown meant a lot of indoors-related activities or things that removed a reason to go outside temporarily exploded in growth - streaming television like Netflix, home exercise equipment, and so forth. Surely when everyone's trapped at home and wanting entertainment is the best time to be trying to get attention and new viewers for vtubers.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
COVID holding up hiring at COVER doesn't make sense to me either. Not saying you're wrong, just that the underlying logic doesn't make sense. The COVID lockdown meant a lot of indoors-related activities or things that removed a reason to go outside temporarily exploded in growth - streaming television like Netflix, home exercise equipment, and so forth. Surely when everyone's trapped at home and wanting entertainment is the best time to be trying to get attention and new viewers for vtubers.
Yeah, the lockdowns were a big part of the reason for the VTuber boom in 2020, and a big part of the reason why Cover thought that an EN branch would be viable in the first place, but it also meant that overseas talents couldn't come to Japan, which held up 3D a lot longer than they had planned. If the EN members were all gaijin living in Japan like Calli, Kiara when she debuted, or IRyS, then it wouldn't have been an issue, but most of them aren't.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
If you're sad about Pomu returning to her home planet, remember that Nene loves you

@Nenélove you need to promote oshi more and don´t leave it to others

Bit late but meme
Ai made

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

USS IOWA

Nah she hates it

The one with the purple hair.

I thought the two girls in the middle is Fuwamoco, But anyhow I wonder if the twins, Keeki, and her personally met at some point?

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I thought the two girls in the middle is Fuwamoco, But anyhow I wonder if the twins, Keeki, and her personally met at some point?
Kiara and the twins have met a decade ago or so
Irrc Pomu and Kiara didnt know each other before, even if the Kaigai-Idol scene is very small

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom