"Wait, it's not Cloud everytime? I thought Cloud was the main Final Fantasy character! Oooh they're different games? Oooh! Wait's not linear? I thought every single guy character was Cloud looking a bit different!"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Contrast her with Irys who sounds about to same to my untrained ears both live and recorded songs, she seems more consistent.
It isn't just you. IRyS is disturbingly good with how consistent she is. Her vocal range isn't as large as Nerissa or Bae, but her control is insane. Multiple girls have mentioned how crazy her consistency is.

:tomorrow:

Bae noted the afterparty stream was supposed to orginally have a guest, but they will likely not be making it, unfortunately.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Contrast her with Irys who sounds about to same to my untrained ears both live and recorded songs, she seems more consistent. Now if only Irys can get better song writers, poor girl has terrible luck with her original songs.
If anyone doesn't already have it and ever gets an IRyS membership, check out her members only song-learning streams. She goes from "never sang the song before" to "official studio-quality cover" in about 45 minutes.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
now somebody probably already made this joke but
👃
🤝

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Maybe this banger relates way more to Pomu's career than it should.
Man who Sold the World for Pomu, Sins of the Father for the rest of us watching the mayhem from side

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
a trap fucker (@SandyCat)
Go check out Pastsafes he's my current favorite trap

Just look at the smug little shit. Tell me that's not head pattable I dare you
doggo.png

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Go check out Pastsafes he's my current favorite trap

Just look at the smug little shit. Tell me that's not head pattable I dare you
View attachment 61804

Hate to break it to you man, but those Sylveon-esque ribbons and the tranny colors? Your cute little femboy is a GIRL!

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Hate to break it to you man, but those Sylveon-esque ribbons and the tranny colors? Your cute little femboy is a GIRL!
Your facts are no match for my masterfully honed mental gymnastics

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Your facts are no match for my masterfully honed mental gymnastics
Imagine the tragedy of giving your time and attention to a woman and she isn't a transsexual.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Don't worry niggas pomu is going to the retirement home of vtuber has beens, vshojo. She will get enough sun and react content for you :smugpipi:
Realistically where can the woman go if she still itches for idol shit? holo is closed for maybe a solid year. Idol is about to be sold out and maybe imploding. Phase is closed too for like 2 years from what the girls said. I don't see vshojo really pulling the idol shit she wants ever.
Im just curious what her next step is if she isn't going to vshojo.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Don't worry niggas pomu is going to the retirement home of vtuber has beens, vshojo. She will get enough sun and react content for you :smugpipi:
Realistically where can the woman go if she still itches for idol shit? holo is closed for maybe a solid year. Idol is about to be sold out and maybe imploding. Phase is closed too for like 2 years from what the girls said. I don't see vshojo really pulling the idol shit she wants ever.
:cursedbae:
Ally and Sally have that project they are working on
:cursedbae:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Neoporte's Tentei Forte is singing while playing acoustic guitar.

Something different than FPS I guess. She's still undecided whether to keep the archive public or not.

VSpo's Tosaki Mimi also played Dragon Quest XI instead of Valo/Apex.

I think she did mention wanting to play the slots when she started her first stream.

VSPo's Shiranami Ramune expanding her Korean vocabulary.

Another FF stream today, Machita Chima continuing FFX at 5.30PM JST.

She beat Yunalesca on her second attempt yesterday using summon body throw, the first attempt ended via Mega Death.

The funniest thing about the Shiori hate was all the comments about how her voice doesn't fit her model. Like, this has already happened in the past for a different talent, people also complaint about Botan's voice not fitting her, but it only took one day before people got used to it.
Unless they don't complain Roboco isn't robotic sounding just ignore them.

This clip makes me wonder if the creator of the holo general knowledge quiz will change the question.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Probably going back to her old identity until Kiara and the Baubaus get her in the shortlist for Holo4, whenever that does happen.

braindoko

I'm usually dead inside but Pomu made me feel something
It won't be the same from here on
1635291600048.png

niggaphil

Good luck to Pomu, hope she can find the greener pasture in the future.

I dont think Kurosanji will ever change. Now it is only tick tock timing for the NijiEn to collapse and merge with Jp branch in the future.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I never understood why Nijisanji called their talents "livers" but now that Pomu and more than likely Selen are gone.

Riku's always intended Anycolor to be a boating company, but thanks to the confusion with L/R in Japanese, he thought they were going to be called "rivers", and in an ironic twist it would fit because he intended to ride their asses for cash. Now since he's plating his hull with their play buttons, it's becoming literal.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Maybe the mixer is doing a fucking miracle but pippa sounds like she can actually sing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom