"Do not get bone lengthening surgery. Even if you are 5cm taller you are still trash."Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

roktofferson

Negzana

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

My oshi is getting high off steam deck heat fumes LETS FUCKING GO

chihirogumi

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

roktofferson

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
foto-no-exif-2024-01-19-T223555-924.jpg

:gurasemperfi:
"Thank you
helping me create something I'll never forget"
She left out the word 'for', must be a secret code: HoloEN gen"4".

Bug Eater

Tora-mane is just built different, ganbatte.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Well, I never watched much of Pomu, nor much of Niji in general, but whenever I thought of Niji, Pomu and Selen were the faces I thought of first. And honestly, that probably isn't going to change any time soon despite the circumstances of both.

Best wishes to Pomu. I'm sure we'll see her again somewhere else, and hopefully that'll go well for her.

Negzana

Sad to see Pomu go even if I never watched her. I remember the whole Kiara and Pomu arc of them wanting to collab. Hope the best for her, unity forever, fuck unicorns who try to force a wall between the two.

Also curse you Ollie for forcing Kaela and Lia to stream with males

Netscaper

Early Adopter
From what context I can pick up on, it wasn't really like that. Seemed to be more an opportunity came along that would have meant work for the company, and the company didn't want to do it. Eg. some kind of big collab like MGS or a TV appearance or maybe a concert collab with a big IRL idol group, but would have required a 3d stream... just as examples.

From the context it sounded like Pomu really wanted to do it, so I don't think it would be her turning it down on her end. I don't think Niji were the ones making the offer.

Also worth mentioning that around the same time (mid May), Nina got a bunch of her projects shitcanned, took an extra break because of this, came back and said "instead of getting attached to projects, I am just going to get attached to streaming the games that are on my stream schedule every week", and a month later announced her graduation.
Thanks for the context.
That just makes their management seem more retarded and incompetent to the point of making Anycolor lose opportunities and money because of it. In short, no surprises there.:ironmousekek:
Where does Nijisanji find these people? Self sabotaging is a requirement on the resume or what, because if I remember, NijiKR got folded into NijiJP due to the independent management royally screwing up.
Does Riku also pay them peanuts and this is their revenge? :vesperfacepalm:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea.
I will always be with you, plant your roots in me.
I won't see you end as ashes.

You are all Pomus.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Thanks for the context.
That just makes their management seem more retarded and incompetent to the point of making Anycolor lose opportunities and money because of it. In short, no surprises there.:ironmousekek:
Where does Nijisanji find these people? Self sabotaging is a requirement on the resume or what, because if I remember, NijiKR got folded into NijiJP due to the independent management royally screwing up.
Most likely, if what I've heard is true, the managers are handling multiple livers. They seemed overworked and understaffed, classic symptoms of a black company (fuck you Millie for continuing to protect the company) just operating for the profit. This branch is dead in the watet. I see them imploding sooner rather than later but looking at NijiID, there's a chance of them prolonging their demise.

Acceleration is dead. If they ever release a new wave it'll just be the leftovers, look at Krisis and TTT. I feel for the livers, they do not deserve any of this.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
look at Krisis and TTT
Which is a shame because I think Krisis and TTT are legitimately way better than at least XSoleil and ILuna

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I never understood why Nijisanji called their talents "livers" but now that Pomu and more than likely Selen are gone.
TOTAL NIJISANJI CIRRHOSIS :watamelon:
no I'm not sorry :pippasquish:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Biboo is the best and Shiori and the dogs are great in small doses, but I still don't see the point of Nerissa.
She good at singing.
They all fit in well with the first 10 talents, which seems to be a big thing Cover looks for when they recruit.

Bijou is of Thai/Asian heritage, but she is American, as far as I understand it.
I've always found it weird how a whitey born to whitey parents in chinkland is not chinese, but any shitskin plopped down on the US is automatically an american.
"Thank you
helping me create something I'll never forget"
She left out the word 'for', must be a secret code: HoloEN gen"4".
Stop coping, I said that to the Phasekeks and I will say it to my fellow Holobronies too.
I never understood why Nijisanji called their talents "livers" but now that Pomu and more than likely Selen are gone.
"livers" is a shitty moonrune version of Livestreamers.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Thanks for the context.

Only the talents get 2%. Staff gets to live and be content they get the sunrise every morning.

I've always found it weird how a whitey born to whitey parents in chinkland is not chinese, but any shitskin plopped down on the US is automatically an american.

Because in a weird inversion, china has the right idea for once. China wouldn't consider anyone not ethnically chinese to be chinese because all the chinese were always in china, whereas america is flooded with the retarded offspring of the worthless trash of every other country in the world that was such a colossal waste of resources they shipped them to another continent hoping they'd either die or stay fucked off. Somehow everyone gaslit themselves in believing they were special and anyone at all born in the country is american, even when they construct their own insular communities entirely of their own fellow expatriated countrymen and try to recreate the miserable shitholes they fled/abandoned/were exiled from instead of ever trying to improve their standards.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
She good at singing.
Nice try Riverbear. I just saw this on 4chan though:
image.png

Stop coping, I said that to the Phasekeks and I will say it to my fellow Holobronies too.
I don't actually care, I just wanted to find a way to point out the typo without being rude.

image.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom