"it was on TV there's no way they would've lied on TV"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The goth girls I knew were all nerdy as shit. Shiori's laugh is exactly like one of them.
A lot of the people obsessed with the whole "goth girl" schtick have no experience with goth girls and just assume it's all "mommy gf" shit.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Biboo is the best and Shiori and the dogs are great in small doses, but I still don't see the point of Nerissa.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Biboo is the best and Shiori and the dogs are great in small doses, but I still don't see the point of Nerissa.
Youre not the target audience, Kiara is

Negzana

2 SEAs and two eldritch horrors, they needed a white girl in to balance it somewhat

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
They all fit in well with the first 10 talents, which seems to be a big thing Cover looks for when they recruit.

2 SEAs and two eldritch horrors, they needed a white girl in to balance it somewhat
Bijou is of Thai/Asian heritage, but she is American, as far as I understand it.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
They all fit in well with the first 10 talents, which seems to be a big thing Cover looks for when they recruit.

Bijou is of Thai/Asian heritage, but she is American, as far as I understand it.
Defiantly a Cover strong point, finding talented people that can actually work with other talented people.

Limkin

Kiara but with a voice that doesn't make you want to kill yourself before you can count to 5

The Rratarded Alt

Kiara but with a voice that doesn't make you want to kill yourself before you can count to 5
I actually don't find them to be similar at all

soap suds

I know I tend to post about Niji, but I enjoy watching Ame and Advent from time to time. Biboo is more my cup of tea, but I think Shiori is great. I put her on in the background and her autistic ramblings make me smile. Sure she can be a bit much, but I feel like she knows what's too much and has a nice balance. I never quite understood the hate she received, other than unicorns wishing her the rope, but I can see how she comes off as a bit fake.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
If you're sad about Pomu returning to her home planet, remember that Nene loves you

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Have been watching the timestamped part of Pomu's membership stream posted some pages ago, and the part where they offered her some kind of deal that would help her to grow but that was problematic enough for Pomu to ask for a negotiation of terms (and getting an immediate "no negotiation, fuck you your loss") really caught my attention.
What kind of fucking deal where they trying to rope her into?
From what context I can pick up on, it wasn't really like that. Seemed to be more an opportunity came along that would have meant work for the company, and the company didn't want to do it. Eg. some kind of big collab like MGS or a TV appearance or maybe a concert collab with a big IRL idol group, but would have required a 3d stream... just as examples.

From the context it sounded like Pomu really wanted to do it, so I don't think it would be her turning it down on her end. I don't think Niji were the ones making the offer.

Also worth mentioning that around the same time (mid May), Nina got a bunch of her projects shitcanned, took an extra break because of this, came back and said "instead of getting attached to projects, I am just going to get attached to streaming the games that are on my stream schedule every week", and a month later announced her graduation.

The Rratarded Alt

foto-no-exif-2024-01-19-T223555-924.jpg

:gurasemperfi:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Well, here goes the strongest fairy...
Screenshot-20240120-003524-You-Tube.jpg

Thank you Pomu, it was fun. OtsuPP.

soap suds

And that's a wrap. Goodbye to my favorite forest fairy and I wish you well whenever you go, even if that means Vshojo.

USS IOWA

From what context I can pick up on, it wasn't really like that. Seemed to be more an opportunity came along that would have meant work for the company, and the company didn't want to do it. Eg. some kind of big collab like MGS or a TV appearance or maybe a concert collab with a big IRL idol group, but would have required a 3d stream... just as examples.

From the context it sounded like Pomu really wanted to do it, so I don't think it would be her turning it down on her end. I don't think Niji were the ones making the offer.

Also worth mentioning that around the same time (mid May), Nina got a bunch of her projects shitcanned, took an extra break because of this, came back and said "instead of getting attached to projects, I am just going to get attached to streaming the games that are on my stream schedule every week", and a month later announced her graduation.
Some say it's the MGS collab, The one where Calli made a rap for it, But I doubt.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Pomu Rainpuff will return
in VShojo's Endgame

Ensok

Early Adopter
Nerissa's appeal is her love for Kiara. But this only matters if you already love Kiara. Also I just like her in general and she's a great singer so whatever.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Last edited:

chihirogumi

My condolences to all you Pomudachis here. Niji really fumbled the bag. Lazulight wasn't an instant hit like HoloMyth but they grew and were successful enough to make Niji #2 in the EN market for corpos. It's really frustrating to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom