"how do u take toes pics"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Can you believe that people hated this chick when she debuted?
isnt she hated by schizo lesbians and unicorns for only listing husbandos and no waifus on debut

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Yeah, only just when she first debuted. Who could ever believe that.
View attachment 61795
It was not until this moment that I realized your avatar was Bae roasting Shiori. For some reason I always thought it was Bae hold a minigun, I think I need to go to the optometrist.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
90% of tlalk about her on VT outside her thread is negative
:pippasadl:
I don't know about /vt/ but her voice and her words carry an aroma of insincere fakeness that I cannot seem to shake. I know this is ridiculous within the context of kayfabe, but this is my honest appreciation.

Bronze

Rie's playing LoL with DK, and this time she hasn't overslept. Her POV

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Is she black enough for you @God's Strongest Mozumite ?
0119-213221.png

Currently playing Fallout 1, I think she's cute enough and mildly entertaining.

Yes, yes she is :eyehearts:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
All I have to say on the Shiori situation, is that my woman friend kind of hates her.

She likes Kirsche, Dizzy, Pippa, Tenma, Ember, LOVES Ina

But absolutely did not like Yuko, Katta and now Shiori.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I don't know about /vt/ but her voice and her words carry an aroma of insincere fakeness that I cannot seem to shake. I know this is ridiculous within the context of kayfabe, but this is my honest appreciation.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
If I had to guess she's overly aware she's a touch more edgy then the usual hololive pick and is having to restrain herself in a way that makes her come off fake

Short

God Damn the Sun

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Can you believe that people hated this chick when she debuted?
I mentioned I love autistic girls, but she is the wrong type of autistic. She reminds me of THIS type of autist, which is the exact opposite and I hate:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
i can kinda see it but i honestly dont think its her having some contempt for her audience or some shit, and more willingly playing up a character maybe a bit too much so she can filter herself or just do what she thinks is right for hololive

forced voice/tone? maybe, but i dont honestly think its necessarily fake imho
I think the dogs are also guilty of this, but i dont think its insincere too, its just people that "made it" trying to gauge what is right for their expected results/kayfaybe

I Wanna Die

Whats amusing is that when Blackjack got outted for the Varis thing I was snooping around the Phase thread and they mentioned that back in the day Natsumi Moe loved talking about NTR. So just give it time, if we play our cards right we could see some epic seethe down the line
It's since been removed but she even did a Genshin NTR ASMR vid for the meme. Youtube autoplayed me into it one night when I was trying to sleep for some fucking reason, and that's when I first learned of her. It was pretty funny, shame I can't find the archive.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Nah the doggos laid it all out clear from day one, they're full in for the unicorns, "muh purity of collabs", fun singing and that idol shit that some of the girls including Kiara just cannot seem to stay away from.

I'm OK with not being able to get a clear read on people. I don't think everyone has to be crystal clear all the time, that would be boring. Shiori's case is me having a little pebble down in my boot, I can keep walking but something is not right.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
It was not until this moment that I realized your avatar was Bae roasting Shiori. For some reason I always thought it was Bae hold a minigun, I think I need to go to the optometrist.
I work so hard to shitpost with my pfp for you guys and this is the thanks I get. Smh

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
90% of tlalk about her on VT outside her thread is negative
:pippasadl:
isnt she hated by schizo lesbians and unicorns for only listing husbandos and no waifus on debut
Yeah but who doesn't /vt/ hate? Essentially all vtubers get shat on repeatedly outside of their designated hugbox thread. 4chins is just like that, people always bitch about anything and everything unless they love it.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Nah she was hated because she mentioned on her debut that there was a chance of her collabing with penis havers, inmediately the unicorns declared her the whore of babylon

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Yuki and yuna is currently playing DND with roza and others

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Chimken is very happy to get fan art

I Wanna Die

Nah she was hated because she mentioned on her debut that there was a chance of her collabing with penis havers, inmediately the unicorns declared her the whore of babylon
For all the problems with Nijisanji the lack of fucks given by most of the members about unicorn killing through collabing with the opposite gender was always nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom