"I need to try to not speak with an accent! I swear to god, this is bad for me! I have a scottish accent... no, no no nooo! ...Oi shot duh fock op ye bloddy fucken Sassenach, yeah mutherfucker, oh shu'up mate, you're a damn bloody Sassenach, oh fack off lad, jus go bach in duh game or I'll smack yer fockin'ead in"Bonnivier Pranaja

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

GEN2L2sbcAAyfnl

(Source: https://twitter.com/ginga_elyka )
Cya around Pomu! :medsmoremeds:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Random ass twitter things I saw the past few days as well

Orc and Not-Magni got the collab with the same company as the other Holostars

Neat little animation of Timeduo fighting it out

Pandora and not-Ophie still seem close
Its probably also just a matter of time and when Ophie has officially graduated when Kiara, or Ollie will collab or interact with not-Ophie again

Axel can apparently take off his jacket and it looks goofy

Love the dynamics Tempus 2 have with each other, I think its really cute
I dont anymore, but when he was still new, I watched a lot of Shinri and I still quite like him
Also still think its very based of him to reject coomer content, just because he has a deep voice that would sound great in ASMR, but he refuses because thats simply not the kinda content he wants to do, even if he would be more successful doing it

Cute lil animation

I have never seen as much estrogen as in the replies to this tweet, holy fuck
I really want to know the gender ratio of his audience

Raden is a cute

Shiorin spooky

Some neat stats the EN fanbase of Kanata collected about themselves

Lap hat

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lia is playing Palworld for the first time, she just started.

Looks like Lumi is getting a new outfit. Tight fitting spacesuit perhaps

ARCHIVE SHIT
she is not familiar with crpg at all and started bg3 because chat choice
The first 2 Baldur's Gates have great stories and environments but holy fuck, the gameplay is torture and have not aged well at all. It doesn't help that the first game is mostly early levels DnD, so it sucks massive cock until around ~4 when you don't have to worry about getting 1-shot by a strong breeze. The second game is just tons of immunities everywhere that you have no idea of figuring out and casters completely take over. The old CRPG genre was plagued by this community of super autistic folks saying "you guys just don't like it because it's hard" but failed to understand forcing the player to minmax and know all details of the game before they even start the game is fucking awful. 2nd edition is dead for a reason.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
We already know Nijisanji management fucked her over so hard she opted to graduate. At least celebrate her graduation with her and let her leave at least somewhat postively before shitting up Twitter, vt, and her Youtube comments, fucking vultures.

You expect too much, way too high from the general vtuber fan.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
kai is currently playing palworld and chat is going ham with the chick jokes

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
You expect too much, way too high from the general vtuber fan.
What I want of them and what I actually expect to see of them are two different things, trust me.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Bug Eater

The fuck is Kinotrope?

I hadn't heard of them but it looks like they signed 1tappy (who was Selen's Apex oshi for a little while) which is pretty cool I guess. I know rpr has been wanting to move to Japan for a long time so I imagine he's really happy that he found an org that was willing to facilitate that, even though he's just a content creator now.

It's kind of crazy how one random moment where he discovered Towa while watching the CR Cup (IIRC) completely changed his life.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

بارك الله فيك

أنا بالتأكيد سأفعل

I dont anymore, but when he was still new, I watched a lot of Shinri and I still quite like him
Also still think its very based of him to reject coomer content, just because he has a deep voice that would sound great in ASMR, but he refuses because thats simply not the kinda content he wants to do, even if he would be more successful doing it

Just because Vox is a smalldick bitch that wanted to cash in on the shittiest audience to exist doesn't mean ASMR has to be coomer content. I'd come across a very small ASMR channel in the past where 98% of the videos was just a woman, sight unseen, just reading chapters of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings out loud from physical books, and between the quiet voice, page turning and faint sounds of skin on paper, I never finished a single one of the videos before losing consciousness. Shinri could read fucking technical manuals in his normal voice and I'd black out in less than a minute. If he were to produce ASMR content of him just reading lore on things he likes it would be so good.

Stunned But Dumb

Quite something that Holos are burned out by the amount of shit they have to do while Nijis are burnt out by the amount of shit thats denied to them

Interesting comparison

Koronesuki

X-Potato
The first 2 Baldur's Gates have great stories and environments but holy fuck, the gameplay is torture and have not aged well at all. It doesn't help that the first game is mostly early levels DnD, so it sucks massive cock until around ~4 when you don't have to worry about getting 1-shot by a strong breeze. The second game is just tons of immunities everywhere that you have no idea of figuring out and casters completely take over. The old CRPG genre was plagued by this community of super autistic folks saying "you guys just don't like it because it's hard" but failed to understand forcing the player to minmax and know all details of the game before they even start the game is fucking awful. 2nd edition is dead for a reason.
You just don't like it because it's hard.
:smugpipi:
I'd come across a very small ASMR channel in the past where 98% of the videos was just a woman, sight unseen, just reading chapters of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings out loud from physical books, and between the quiet voice, page turning and faint sounds of skin on paper, I never finished a single one of the videos before losing consciousness.
You wouldn't happen to have a link for that, would you?

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Fauna new sweater for her casual outfit plus a headband to work around the no catears rule.
foto-no-exif-2024-01-19-T183910-193.jpg

foto-no-exif-2024-01-19-T184102-072.jpg

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

This isn't the same channel that I remember, because this one's only going back about one year and the channel I remember listening to was when I had my old bed ~3 years ago, but it's the same thing for the most part. The channel I remember was more of a quiet speaking voice instead of whisper.

God's Strongest Dragoon

You just don't like it because it's hard.
:smugpipi:

I think the story in Baldur's Gate 1, with how Saverok's plans are setup and presented to the player, completely clears any game I've played in the past 15 years. The gameplay is still dogshit though. I honestly don't even blame the game for it, as it is an accurate presentation of 2nd edition DnD. Unfortunately 2nd edition DnD is straight garbage.

soap suds

This is big enough I want to post it in the main thread, and I'll repost it in the Pomu thread. Courtesy of BVTM / @Kyouko

Pomu just a bit ago during her final stream made all of her member streams free to everyone. Including one stream that people say "You can hear the moment she realized she needs to graduate".

Timestamped

Yeah, when she mentioned publishing all her members content, I was waiting for people to pick this up. Niji management really shit itself in 2023 and it continues to shoot itself in the foot. What makes it even worse for me is that she understands why it was denied, but it's the fact negotiations were never even an option that hurts a lot.
Ame and Gura probably fall more into the latter group than the former.

Edit:
Slightly retarded, but I do wish dramafrogs at least waited until Pomu's graduation was over before they started going apeshit over this. If these people actually watched Pomu, it was pretty obvious she had a bad year last year, even from a non-member perspective. We already know Nijisanji management fucked her over so hard she opted to graduate. At least celebrate her graduation with her and let her leave at least somewhat postively before shitting up Twitter, vt, and her Youtube comments, fucking vultures.

Edit 2: In saying that, I implore people to instead just watch the last Lazulight collab for now and come back to this later.

Leeches gonna leech. Nothing can be done about it. They have no content if they aren't constantly exploiting whatever current drama is swirling around. TDD.
Same. Most of the people picking up and spreading this don't even care that she's graduating, they just want to dunk on Niji. Which is fine and all, but if you're going to use her sadness, then the least you could do is watch her graduation stream. But, it's truly whatever at this point. As was said above, leeches are gonna leech no matter the occasion, so there's no point in throwing a hissy fit about it. Niji has become the industry's punching bag, for good reasons, so it's to be expected that anything and everything will attract dramafrogs.

Orc and Not-Magni got the collab with the same company as the other Holostars

Lando also modeled for some Randon clothes.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Yeah, when she mentioned publishing all her members content, I was waiting for people to pick this up. Niji management really shit itself in 2023 and it continues to shoot itself in the foot. What makes it even worse for me is that she understands why it was denied, but it's the fact negotiations were never even an option that hurts a lot.

Same. Most of the people picking up and spreading this don't even care that she's graduating, they just want to dunk on Niji. Which is fine and all, but if you're going to use her sadness, then the least you could do is watch her graduation stream. But, it's truly whatever at this point. As was said above, leeches are gonna leech no matter the occasion, so there's no point in throwing a hissy fit about it. Niji has become the industry's punching bag, for good reasons, so it's to be expected that anything and everything will attract dramafrogs.

Lando also modeled for some Randon clothes.

I dont think its a bias
Dramafags need Conflict to survive
Just look how devastaded they sound while talking about Mel/Rica because she apologized 3 times already and is going into a break
Since there its nothing for them to milk from that they would jump to the next thing

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Runie with ELO karaoke

hag?

multi-stream drifting with this and Lia playing Palworld, truly, this is living

I'm starting to grow on Runie since she sang a song from Steely Dan the other day

Top Bottom