"I'M FREAKIN IT"Rosemi Lovelock

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I get the laughter. As someone not used to this, it's way out of the ballpark to get a missing person poster slapped on some random consumer good. Kind of like that drunk driving PSA that showed kids getting squashed by a rolling car, or the Canadian rape whistle PSA. Serious issues, but presented in such a shocking way, it's funny.

But yes, you are correct. The reality of the situation is definitely depressing.

The real joke is thinking that people outside of China are going to give a shit. To the uninitiated, that picture of a chinese child looks just like every other chinese child that grows up into one of the billion+ chinese people that all look the same.

some V&U shit

Part of me wants to believe the company staff are so retarded they don't realize the differences between national currencies and thought that $5 was essentially nothing, because they're used to a currency that needs a number in the thousands to buy a cheeseburger.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Took a peek at this stream cause I love when JP mems do English streams

Ririka: "I want to be sandwich with Fuwawa-senpai and mococo-senpai pressed by sandwich like like like like ham like eggs sandwiches do you undastand?...So please Fuwawa-senpai and mococo-senpai press me thank you""

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sara Nagare is playing Darkest Dungeon for the first time today. If you're a fan of watching girls get their asses kicked by video games, this is the stream for you; the Dungeon takes no prisoners :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I don't know, but does Towa have any unicorns left to sudoku right about now?
Hasn't he been more or less living in Japan for a while? I was under that impression, anyway. Besides, he has a GF.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I don't know, but does Towa have any unicorns left to sudoku right about now?
lol no, if you watch VCR she is always hanging with penis havers, she was one of the few that actually did it on Hololive, it is so common that she even become friends with Hakka day 1, the other was sadly Mel that i called a honorary Star, Dracula embrace her soul in the great beyond

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This is big enough I want to post it in the main thread, and I'll repost it in the Pomu thread. Courtesy of BVTM / @Kyouko

Pomu just a bit ago during her final stream made all of her member streams free to everyone. Including one stream that people say "You can hear the moment she realized she needs to graduate".

Timestamped

braindoko

Abi broke up with Spongebob, stabbed him to death, covered the remains in ketchup and made an original song about it

Her dad was watching this btw

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
This is big enough I want to post it in the main thread, and I'll repost it in the Pomu thread. Courtesy of BVTM / @Kyouko

Pomu just a bit ago during her final stream made all of her member streams free to everyone. Including one stream that people say "You can hear the moment she realized she needs to graduate".

Timestamped

Sorry nijiniggas but this company must burn :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Timestamped

Quite something that Holos are burned out by the amount of shit they have to do while Nijis are burnt out by the amount of shit thats denied to them

Interesting comparison

The Rratarded Alt

Quite something that Holos are burned out by the amount of shit they have to do while Nijis are burnt out by the amount of shit thats denied to them

Interesting comparison
Ame and Gura probably fall more into the latter group than the former.

Edit:
Slightly retarded, but I do wish dramafrogs at least waited until Pomu's graduation was over before they started going apeshit over this. If these people actually watched Pomu, it was pretty obvious she had a bad year last year, even from a non-member perspective. We already know Nijisanji management fucked her over so hard she opted to graduate. At least celebrate her graduation with her and let her leave at least somewhat postively before shitting up Twitter, vt, and her Youtube comments, fucking vultures.

Edit 2: In saying that, I implore people to instead just watch the last Lazulight collab for now and come back to this later.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Slightly retarded, but I do wish dramafrogs at least waited until Pomu's graduation was over before they started going apeshit over this. If these people actually watched Pomu, it was pretty obvious she had a bad year last year, even from a non-member perspective. We already know Nijisanji management fucked her over so hard she opted to graduate. At least celebrate her graduation with her and let her leave at least somewhat postively before shitting up Twitter, vt, and her Youtube comments, fucking vultures.
Leeches gonna leech. Nothing can be done about it. They have no content if they aren't constantly exploiting whatever current drama is swirling around. TDD.

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum

Timestamped

this only takes me back to the One Girl's Story
1705704315049.png

Why? she showed something that was too ahead of its time, there is no proof of her claims

But there will be signs.

The Rratarded Alt

Leeches gonna leech. Nothing can be done about it. They have no content if they aren't constantly exploiting whatever current drama is swirling around. TDD.
I swear there was a clip of this back when it happened, too...

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Timestamped

Company is so black, they would hire @Nenélove

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Company is so black, they would hire @Nenélove
I wonder if theres a chance an AI SEO article-mill picks up all the mentions of Niji being a black company and spits out articles praising them for being a black owned business

GOTBB

A lot about formerly Niji green girl when current Holo Promise green girl is starting now!

Come hear tales of WHS and woe!

Edit: half an hour in and it is just her meowing over BGM.
Man, I love Fauna.

Last edited:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom