"I'm gonna pop it until it... pops"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I said I was proud of how good of a gamer Subaru's become but she went too far and tried out Final Fantasy 14 :gunpeko:

Iroha and Fubuki got her curious and put her onto it so I blame them. At least she had this cute duck fella.
986578.png

An hour from now, SubaChocoLunaTan will be coming back together after months to try Lethal Company :shubaIapprob:

Luna's the only one that's played it before but her playtime was mostly laughing at IRyS and Anya dying so this'll be comedy.

Even though it's been years, I continue to be baffled at how goddamn pretty she is.

>lalacuck

Tarutaru were a mistake. If I had one wish it would be to delete all Lalataru off the face of the earth. The players, not the characters. Sorry Shuba, you made your choice. :amegunl:

Guutara released a new video yesterday

Yes, this is related to vtubers.

Who?

Speaking of Mio, I just watched a clip of her reading Mel's future from 2 years ago and it predicted what happened at Mel's termination. Either Mio is very observant of the other talents, or she's an agent of Apollo.

But can she see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Pokemon designs are so bloody generic I am surprised anyone gave them trademark for this shit. Wow, a blue turtle, that grows into a bigger blue turtle, that grows into even bigger blue turtle. So much effort was put into it /s

Let's not forget the ultimate shortcut, "We can't think of that many new designs so here's about 100 retreads of existing creatures except because we're in Pokexico they have maracas and a sombrero."

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Yuno playing Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei

Wake me up whenever she starts playing Megami Tensei II, I love me some Megami Tensei II. Sample of kino provided.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Pokemon hasn't been good since gen 4-5. Fuck gamefreak and fuck their fans, they would let themselves be raped in the ass and still pay 60 bucks for it.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
YouTube recommended me a literal zero view, dunno how or why

My thoughts:
  • He sounds like Vinny Vinesauce's "Argh-Pee" voice
  • He also has a lot of dead air, but then again...
  • He's not terrible at Lords of the Fallen
  • There is literally one person in his chat, I'm gonna guess it's a real-life friend of his

Now that he's officially a 1 view, I will bet a stick of Five Gum that he'll be in a future wave of Nijisanji, just you wait

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Pomu's Totsumachi now.

Gamefreak had the balls to release an unfinished mess that was Scarlet/Violet with a fuckton of performance issues that still persist to this day and these titles still managed to become one of their best-selling games ever. No matter how shitty the games are, pokemon fans are still going to buy it regardless, they deserve being screwed by GF.

Honestly, all i want is hd2d remake of BW but we'll probably get another shitty 3d embarrassment like bdsp.
:depressedtako:

Bronze

Phase Kaleido is getting an original song on 28th. Bit weird that they teased this before full model and voice reveals but maybe that's intentional. The models can be seen in the tease anyway

E: Changed the tweet to english one

Negzana

Pomu's Totsumachi now.

Gamefreak had the balls to release an unfinished mess that was Scarlet/Violet with a fuckton of performance issues that still persist to this day and these titles still managed to become one of their best-selling games ever. No matter how shitty the games are, pokemon fans are still going to buy it regardless, they deserve being screwed by GF.

Honestly, all i want is hd2d remake of BW but we'll probably get another shitty 3d embarrassment like bdsp.
:depressedtako:

All GF needs to do is slap fairy type and some fairy type TMs into BW and BW2, modify the game for a single screen, and release the games otherwise as is and that's all GF needs to do. Making shitty 3D remakes would be a trainwreck especially since BW1/2 fans probably are the pickiest and most selective (And for good reason. The games are the peak of the series). The game looks great even nowadays, DP were really showing their age in comparison. There is no reason to go through extra wasted effort to come up with a worse product.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I'm loving the optimism, but no one is going to remember Palworld in two months. At least we can hopefully get some fun content before it burns out and is forgotten to the sands of time like every other flavor of the month streamer game.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This is probably the greatest chuuba lethal company clip ever

Negzana

I'm loving the optimism, but no one is going to remember Palworld in two months. At least we can hopefully get some fun content before it burns out and is forgotten to the sands of time like every other flavor of the month streamer game.
If the dev team doesn't fall to vermintide or over ambition and the right investors capitalize on it and still strike on the iron while it's still hot it could hold a strong niche, but entropy and all etc

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Phase Kaleido is getting an original song on 28th. Bit weird that they teased this before full model and voice reveals but maybe that's intentional. The models can be seen in the tease anyway

The pink fairy is giving me strong menhera vibes, the white loli is cute. Brunette one seems a bit overlapping with Erina design, and the red one looks appealing, but a back shot isn't much. Bunnygirl is just Sakana fetish, we know by now.

lakyus

Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Holo has come a long way from being just sponsored by Bushiroad

Kazuma

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

lakyus

Early Adopter
I noticed that Ami has never said to her until today when she joined Amii's membership :SelenHAHAhere:
You mean the greeting? She always greets him like normal.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

E: Changed the tweet to english one

He's probably teasing the song because it sounds like he has enough good singers to make it a selling point for JP Gen 1. And Japan has a stronger focus on idol culture and having talents who can sing and have good stage performance skills, this is a good way of showing that you're going to have girls that will be doing the whole idol thing as well.

braindoko

Sorry for the retardy, when oshi cry me mental illness fires up
All GF needs to do is slap fairy type and some fairy type TMs into BW and BW2, modify the game for a single screen, and release the games otherwise as is and that's all GF needs to do. Making shitty 3D remakes would be a trainwreck especially since BW1/2 fans probably are the pickiest and most selective (And for good reason. The games are the peak of the series). The game looks great even nowadays, DP were really showing their age in comparison. There is no reason to go through extra wasted effort to come up with a worse product.
Regarding the similarities between Pokemon and Pals - given the shared base concept of anthropromorphic creatures that draw inspiration from both culture and real-world creatures, it's not surprising that you'd see similarities between the two. Pokemon has long mined that concept to death, how is anyone going to create an anthropromorphic version of, say, a dog that doesn't look like any one of the the dozens upon dozens of dog-like creatures Pokemon has already released?

I like that it's clearly doing a lot of very different things to Pokemon mechanically, actually looks good, and the multiplayer seems like it will be fun. And it has been enjoyable to watch other people play it, which is good seeing as though this is obviously going to be the flavour-of-the-month game for a bunch of vtubers for the foreseeable future.

I know it's tempting to keep shitting on GF here but there's a gaming thread for this
Let's keep the thread clean gentlemen :guraa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom