"RUST reminds me that Pondelion, the mascot of Mister Donut, also eats himself and live. He calls it the ultimate self-sufficiency, eating himself to live; The source of the nutrients that keep him alive is a mystery"Pako

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
"Daddy chill" and "please spread me" can't be accidents.. she knows what she is doing, she knows way more English than she lets on. Clever girl :smugrys:

The sibling energy between these two is actually adorable, especially when you know Kobo's irl big brother is autistic/special needs or something like that iirc. You can imagine blue boy pushing a lil raindrop up and down Yagoo's brand new 2.7 billion yen studio hallways lol

Last edited:

Bronze

Hololive fantasy is announced. More details on March 30th

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

bothyourhouses

is there any easy way to un-animate certain cursors as a windows setting or anything? In the past I’ve used cursor/pixel editing programs to do it manually, but I feel like there has to be an easier way.
You could probably write an imagemagick script to do it quickly to any given cursor, but installing imagemagick on Windows is probably harder than editing them by hand.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Known hater Charlottexbear got in trouble with youtube.

RiverBear

1000230174.jpg

Gura post

WE ARE SO BACK
:gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Snow Tako

wiggle the dragon

Happy trails, little fairy

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Seeing Kiara so excited for Mono's return is fucking awesome.

I'm so fucking ready for this. I had been meaning to do a full re-watch of it. Definitely gonna wait and watch her watchalong.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Known hater Charlottexbear got in trouble with youtube.

And right after MLK day as well smh shaking my head... these raycis KKKrackers at Youtube straight up whipping my favourite porch-monkey...

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Kiara sure as parasocial of her fans as her fans does of her. I like that she is very open about what she feels for better or worse. The letter gave me a small heart attack not gonna lie.

during the palworld stream, she said that she wished that she could play it during her break and that she would be so behind from everyone else when she returned

Palworld addiction claims yet another anime girl, how can the developers keep getting away with this

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
as I am catching up once again, lets get those old quotes out of the way:

Tickets for all 31 members of NijiEN are sold out. Not sure how fast was Selen’s but the last one to sell out was Meloco apparently. Also if anyone’s curious the ticket price is $50 per minute, with each talent’s m&g session initially having a max limit of either 2 or 3 minutes per person, but certain ones has been bumped up to a max limit of 5 minutes per person.

Edit: Riku taking the idiom “time is money” literally and manifesting it into another yacht.

Per minute?! I guess holos aren't cheaper.
And people bitch about concert ticket prices

Insanity!
Holos are actually cheaper. But I think it depends on the Con, really. Not sure if the vtuber companies even set the price themselves. Kiara has been to a convention where the M&G was 3-4 minutes for 50 Euros iirc.
She also once did a special online only M&G (without a con) as a bonus for everyone who bought her full birthday merch set (110$). Those sessions were not limited to Convention time, so I heard reports about them being between 10-17 minutes long, probably depending on how much the fan is spilling spaghetti and making the conversation interesting.
EN and IN have to pass a big set of logistics for recordings because Cover refuse to rent or hire another studio elsewhere, this is not new btw they have been doing this since day 1
Yagoo is planning on building another studio in ID tho. He revealed that during that one ID convention he few to personally. That studio wont have 3D recording but I guess its better than nothing.
More cooking from the gay sniper

yeah, he should marry Kiara and take care of her
runie doing runes

edit: apparently it doesnt translate to shit

Since shes just a One Piece autist, I just thought those were the first few lines of Tot Musica
It's not exactly a secret. This is from her bedroom background.
brave-78j-Oeg-I7-A0.png
my judgement of her just shot up immensely. Very bases green gal
Yeah, she's definitely a Kiara fan. Every time I tried to watch Kiara, I'd see her play like an hour or 2 at most and then zatsu for 4 more hours.
Idk what Kiara streams you were hallucinating, but Kiara always games for longer than she does the after-talk.
Game is between 4-6 hours of games (or 8-10 hours of game and no zatsu at the end) and then 1-2 hours of zatsu afterwards.
Its not even a new thing, she has been doing that ever since she started playing JRPGs, which has been since her debut
i wonder, would any of you fellas who actively dislike VSJ or are just ambivalent because of their reputation actually watch them more if say, Froot wasnt in it?, i think i just saw a comment about the rep of VSJ getting better when the three hoe-migos left, so i wonder if they could keep cutting fat into not being typecast as the whore company even with Mel(ody) still in it
I dont watch much VSJ, but for me, the bigger issue is Zentraya.
I just have an irrational hate for that person. Not because hes pretending to be a girl (not a trans person, and even if, I dont care about that), just hate the design (ugly tits and the proportions feel all kinds of wrong) and mostly the TTS gimmick.
Kills any natural flow a conversation has, it is never funny TTS man should fall a cliff in Halo 3
Froot, I dont care, I forget shes there most of the time anyways, shes irrelevant, unless someone here brings up her scam, I forget about her, shes as important as Hime in my mind
But Zen is a lot more active with other VSJ girls and Henya mostly (a terrible fact) and feels overall much more relevant, and thats a shame

But even IF all the members I have a personal issue with were gone, I would still not watch anyone because fuck twitch lmao

Also of course even in Pekoras birthday totsu, all my oshi can think about is Flare lmao.
Ah
A crumb of NoeFure in 2024
Its so nice, its so delicous, its so lovely
Flare, please keep fucking the big tiddy cow, it keeps the menhera within her at bay

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The Phase Euphoria talents decided to combine their considerable artistic talents to create this art during a collab stream.

image.png
Not pictured - this piece of SOUL that was very quickly covered in a mass of black by Runie soon afterwards.
Screenshot-2024-01-17-200823.png

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Kiara can actually cook though, he needs to save a different girl failure.

USS IOWA

during the palworld stream, she said that she wished that she could play it during her break and that she would be so behind from everyone else when she returned

Palworld addiction claims yet another anime girl, how can the developers keep getting away with this
Atleast we got Gura back, for now.
But he gay though?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Do you want a recap video of an anime girl eating (fake) rocks? Of course you do, and NotTheo has you covered.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Yagoo is planning on building another studio in ID tho. He revealed that during that one ID convention he few to personally. That studio wont have 3D recording but I guess its better than nothing.
I remember this, it was mentioned during his personal appearance in Indonesian Comic Con that happened at 4-5 November last year. I dropped a small detail regarding how the panel with him at 4th November ended up in this post, including the bits about making a studio (technically it's more of a twitter thread recap from someone else who went to the panel, but bear with me). He doesn't explicitly say that it's planned, and more toward having it as a possibility on setting up studios overseas like ID for simple, less complicated 3D stuff while everything else or more sophisticated/bigger scale stuff need to be on its own studio back in Japan with its own equipment.

So if ID got a studio, it's probably just so the ID talents can do 3D stuff without having to go to Japan for it (for those that has 3D models, that is), while they would still need to fly to Japan for stuff like say, debuting new 3D model or big concert/holofes/etc.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Mio's been singing some emotional heavy-hitters.

She said the other day that she'd be too emotional for a karaoke but today, she's clearly putting all those feelings into her singing. I recall she did something similar after Coco left.

USS IOWA

Mio's been singing some emotional heavy-hitters.

She said the other day that she'd be too emotional for a karaoke but today, she's clearly putting all those feelings into her singing. I recall she did something similar after Coco left.

Speaking of Mio, I just watched a clip of her reading Mel's future from 2 years ago and it predicted what happened at Mel's termination. Either Mio is very observant of the other talents, or she's an agent of Apollo.

VTuberBobDole

View attachment 61759

Gura post

WE ARE SO BACK
:gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi:

I finally let my membership run out at the end of year, so of course Gura posts something now. Thanks for keeping yours up and keeping us informed. One generic post with no definitive date or stream link is not going to pull me back in, I swear! Unless she starts scheduling some streams and actually shows signs of life, I have to stay strong!

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom