"Oh... fuck my Big Chungus life..."Eimi Isami

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

I remember there use to be alot of 4chan threads being made of how Rin was the Pippa Killer.
View attachment 61728
I will post my Romanian wife clip for this stream. These 2 months there are new clippers starting to clip Phase Connect stream, i guess the company start to get some attentions from the community?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I remember there use to be alot of 4chan threads being made of how Rin was the Pippa Killer.
Theres only one pippa killer. Its pippa herself, eventually

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
More MGS with this ojisan.

The last MLP collab at the same time too.

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I've had a brown phase oshi for a long, long time now, thank you very much.
3737bcbb478853f32601ab4bfb01283c.jpg
Rinmama ain't brown, she's GOLDEN.

Clip tax:

Ragus the short king calls Kobo short.

MiComet are just business friends *SUS.

Ririka is a MiComet enjoyer.

Pomu's Impact.

Ui-mama wants to defeat Loli-God challenge: impossible.

FuwaMoco being unnecessarily cute again.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
God's drunkest retard is streaming

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Got a paper cut from the paper in the Amelia Watson Pop Up Parade box. Classic Ame.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ririka animation from Kanauru.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
apparently Burnt Fish from the homeland did some digging and found out Irys was still living in Hawaii when the alleged same room pictures were uploaded

so far the rrat is not true even with the "evidence" provided, lol

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Vanya retard shit I commented on before.

So just wanted to point out because I noticed and it made me laugh; looks like the previously known Vanya Velveteen DFE'd everything actually despite saying she was going to be coming back to streaming. Twitter nuked, no vods on twitch, a fairly basic surface search of her name only turns up a ko-fi (with only one public dono). The only other thing I know of connected is the tumblr that has some activity from today, and given the Ghost pics on it, the tumblr being where that huge tl;dr 'New Rules' manifesto she wrote was hosted, the 'About' on the Twitch being about COD and the coincidence of being a cringe child, probably safe to say "Aeryn" has probably run off to become an eventual terminal fujo.

It's often helpful to get the advice of someone who isn't emotionally invested in a situation, or even just someone to talk to and work through a problem with. Having two people to tackle a problem is nearly always better than one, since you have twice the resources, knowledge and experience to bring to solving said problem.

Yes, okay, but it still doesn't change that a "manager" to an indie is whoever they're fucking that has any investment in helping their girl fleece lonely shut-ins of their money. For something with a relatively low entry barrier or skill requirement, it's pretty profitable if she's good at milking the audience with nothing but social interaction and a mildly provocative avatar, especially if she doesn't need to help pay living expenses and can just bank her earnings.

One last cover from Pomu and Elira.

The closer it gets the harder it gets to think about. :depressedtako: I might just disappear for a week.

It is finally clear to me after seeing Gura pop up on Twitter and in Kiara's chat during PalWorld. HoloEarth is being made as a survival craft game to bait Gura back into streaming. It's all for her bros.

GurAI is going to be uploaded to HoloEarth to carry on the mortal spirit of the woman who was Gawr Gura, hideously mangled in a "spearing" accident by a runaway mad negroid vampire orc salaryman rogue cyclist and clinging to the last scraps of life after gestating and bearing triplets from the incident. Cover is racing against the clock to finish the baseline simulation environment so that GurAI will have a world to command so as to best avoid a mental breakdown.

Man, I can't wait for the .holo//FRAGMENT arc to start. :sanasmile: It'll be so good!

At least people don't think I am bri'ish or french. I would rather kill myself then

There are other shitholes in Europe other than post-soviet variety

>Europe
>other

:confusedshuba: There are parts that aren't?

Every man has a weakness, an inner demon. And Naganon's is the inescapable urge, the infinite desire to dox Hexa every 5 seconds

The upside being that if your indie oshi doxes herself and you realize she lives nearby, you're even more in the clear to make your move. Just hope you've not been acting like a fucking weirdo trying to internet stalk her activity to learn where she liv- :smugpipi: Uh, well, good luck guys! The One Hexa Piece is real!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
The upside being that if your indie oshi doxes herself and you realize she lives nearby, you're even more in the clear to make your move. Just hope you've not been acting like a fucking weirdo trying to internet stalk her activity to learn where she liv- :smugpipi: Uh, well, good luck guys! The One Hexa Piece is real!
I just want to dox. The fact that I'm sort of close to her is mere coincidence :smugpipi:
Anyways, Hexa is live with more Bioshock.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm lucky that the only vtubers I am (allegedly) close to I wouldn't even rape

Meanwhile we are having a Flip festival

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I didn't notice this until now, but Yuko/Rye's set her newest personal account to private. She hasn't actually posted anything new there since the 7th, but it's interesting since she'd made it pretty clear in the community posts she was looking to bring this identity back as a regular thing. This might just be temporary until people get bored of combing through everyone she follows though.

image.png

True, those are some big words for you.
I wonder if this was something related to her contract? Because this shit makes no sense to me.

Another article from th3 asylum's favorite journo
Apparently unnamed aka Yugo considered quitting last year
Didn't Yugo consider quitting life at around that time too? Or maybe im misremembering but didn't they have a few meltdowns.

So just wanted to point out because I noticed and it made me laugh; looks like the previously known Vanya Velveteen DFE'd everything actually despite saying she was going to be coming back to streaming. Twitter nuked, no vods on twitch, a fairly basic surface search of her name only turns up a ko-fi (with only one public dono). The only other thing I know of connected is the tumblr that has some activity from today, and given the Ghost pics on it, the tumblr being where that huge tl;dr 'New Rules' manifesto she wrote was hosted, the 'About' on the Twitch being about COD and the coincidence of being a cringe child, probably safe to say "Aeryn" has probably run off to become an eventual terminal fujo.
Her spergout over what is basically nothing is impressive and the fact that she tried to pull her little guilt by association shit and it ended up backfiring atleast gives me some sort of faith in humanity that people are starting to wake up to this shit. She is the typical example of a cry-bully and honestly if I were here I would do the same and disappear from the internet. Touch grass and meet people IRL. People that wont look into your cringe internet profile and find out you are a manipulative bitch willing to throw "friends" under the bus because her fee fees got hurt (over shit not even directed at her).

WaWa

Got a paper cut from the paper in the Amelia Watson Pop Up Parade box. Classic Ame.
I had something similar happen unboxing a Pop Up Parade. I sliced open my finger on the plastic when I was opening the Korone one. Pretty fitting I guess :yubi:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Her spergout over what is basically nothing is impressive and the fact that she tried to pull her little guilt by association shit and it ended up backfiring atleast gives me some sort of faith in humanity that people are starting to wake up to this shit. She is the typical example of a cry-bully and honestly if I were here I would do the same and disappear from the internet. Touch grass and meet people IRL. People that wont look into your cringe internet profile and find out you are a manipulative bitch willing to throw "friends" under the bus because her fee fees got hurt (over shit not even directed at her).

She's also the kind of person who puts their personality code in a bio, because they took a Myers-Briggs test once and thought "WOW OMG THIS IS TOTALLY MEEEEEE, DAE BE LIKE 'I FEEL SO INFJ-A TODAY'!?!?"

I am personally very sick of people acting like twitter is the core of all social interaction and that social media clout is the end-all, be-all of value. Whenever the average "everyone is special" coddled wo:manchild started thinking they had the power to start dictating how people around them should act, we need to invent a time machine and go back to that point and find whoever is responsible so they can be properly keelhauled off an Alaskan crabbing ship.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Yes, okay, but it still doesn't change that a "manager" to an indie is whoever they're fucking that has any investment in helping their girl fleece lonely shut-ins of their money. For something with a relatively low entry barrier or skill requirement, it's pretty profitable if she's good at milking the audience with nothing but social interaction and a mildly provocative avatar, especially if she doesn't need to help pay living expenses and can just bank her earnings.

How about I repost a question posed to a random user:
Genuine question though. Outside of Hololive or Nijisanji where the potential $$$ upside is there what advantages are there to joining a corpo from you perspective?
management, financial support at some corpos, management, exposure to a pre-existing audience, MANAGEMENT

We've seen a lot of indies making bad decisions for their personal career. You cannot tell me these people wouldn't benefit from the advice of someone who is directly invested in their success and growth, but isn't as emotionally invested in whatever situation the talent is in as a talent is.

Besides being able to provide advice, managers can do stuff like manage social media stuff (there was that commie vtuber who benefited from having someone manage her socials and stopped her having retarded twitter arguments, for example), answer business emails, help arrange sponsorships and merch deals and so forth. There's also the value in a vtuber not having to spend the time they'd spend doing background stuff and doing more streaming instead. More hours on Twitch/Youtube means more donations, more subs and more channel growth, and more support in the algorithm. Depending on how big you are as an indie, that could be worth whatever a part-time manager wants to charge.

That you feel that there are no benefits to management if you were a vtuber does not mean there are no benefits for other people with different needs and requirements than you.

Short

God Damn the Sun
So just wanted to point out because I noticed and it made me laugh; looks like the previously known Vanya Velveteen DFE'd everything actually despite saying she was going to be coming back to streaming. Twitter nuked, no vods on twitch
lol here's the VOD of her sperging out
Archive:

[1-14-24] VanyaVelveteen - Let's Talk About It 💙 Just Chatting​

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
There's been activity on Kohi Aoifes tl

Archive

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
View attachment 61728
You know those threads magically disappeared after Rin made her rules stream so :BijouBijou:

Also remember that one retard who was seething about Ben(her brother) appearing on her Twitter space

Without speaking no less that was funny :BijouBijou:

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

I’m a little bit behind on the thread still, but I saw this earlier and need to ask; is there any easy way to un-animate certain cursors as a windows setting or anything? In the past I’ve used cursor/pixel editing programs to do it manually, but I feel like there has to be an easier way. Some animations are fine of course, but I don’t want my default pointer bouncing around.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
How about I repost a question posed to a random user:

We've seen a lot of indies making bad decisions for their personal career. You cannot tell me these people wouldn't benefit from the advice of someone who is directly invested in their success and growth, but isn't as emotionally invested in whatever situation the talent is in as a talent is.

Besides being able to provide advice, managers can do stuff like manage social media stuff (there was that commie vtuber who benefited from having someone manage her socials and stopped her having retarded twitter arguments, for example), answer business emails, help arrange sponsorships and merch deals and so forth. There's also the value in a vtuber not having to spend the time they'd spend doing background stuff and doing more streaming instead. More hours on Twitch/Youtube means more donations, more subs and more channel growth, and more support in the algorithm. Depending on how big you are as an indie, that could be worth whatever a part-time manager wants to charge.

That you feel that there are no benefits to management if you were a vtuber does not mean there are no benefits for other people with different needs and requirements than you.

I'm not saying that an indie doesn't benefit from management, or that the "manager" (boyfriend) doesn't handle some aspects of their off-camera activities for easing the burden on the girl behind the model, just that outside of a corporate professional contractor position the idea of a manager for an indie, especially small indies, is a lot more likely to be whoever they're dating/married to than some detached professional counsel working for their own paycheck, especially with how many indies tend towards work-averse young women that want to try to coast on a medium where they don't actually have to be hot because they can just buy a betiddied model and jiggle.

Ask yourself: In an entertainment field with women like exoe/NotRiifu looking for their bag, who joined a corporate gig without reading/understanding her contract, how many of them are going to hire a professional consultant to keep them on line and get them their Tantaly, Bad Dragon and Adam & Eve sponsorships? How many of them are just going to have their pet cock do all that for them?

>black(cock)jack(off) is still posting here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom