"Around blacks never relax"Nyanners

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
feet streamer of 2024 is gonna cook up some shit

be there

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Gotta say, it was probably a pretty bad idea to post this. Hopefully it's wrong, but this is the only one even remotely close to MA/NH with a Sunday tournament that I can find on google...

archive
brave-Eiv-IUt-WKt9.png

brave-m1kt-GVv1hb.png

Every man has a weakness, an inner demon. And Naganon's is the inescapable urge, the infinite desire to dox Hexa every 5 seconds

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Idk bout him, but Nyfco and 4chan have been schizoing about this for the past week and all the evidence is pretty retarded, tbh. The producer and the guy at the wedding not only do not have the same facial features but the image source blurred out "Namirin" and "her sister's" faces. Could literally be any random ass Asians.

This was going on before Mel got axed.

Edit: Also, the "same Neflix movie" thing is the most retarded part. I forgot the name of the movie, but it was literally one of the biggest Japanese releases of the year, IIRC.
interesting, i gave the nyfco thread a read and most of the matching "couples" shit was indeed just trending japanese shit, the interesting thing to me is the wedding photos, they look strange, https://files.catbox.moe/wkctd6.jpg in this one you can see everyone with wierd mickey mouse censors on their faces but the alleged cuck guy just has the "ears", as if someone censored the face using the same shape but then deleted it for some reason

Lots of the photos look wierdly grainy too, even the catbox ones provided in the post, i assumed there was a wierd game of telephone where the catboxes were the OGs and schizo anons were trolling on nyfco using them in much more lower quality but they match up to me, thats what the guy on kiwi claimed too

seeing some comments on nyfco and autism detectives are also saying that the rooms dont match up like in the big schizo post, which seems to be true, the foam on bald guy's doesnt have a red edge while Namirin's does.

The kiwi post intrigued me but looking at the nyfco posts it does seem more and more schizophrenic, the attitude of the poster and him also revealing Namirin as Irys pretty early on does also seem strange, it seemed like he lurked or posted on Irys pages since the start

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Hasan wouldnt collab with someone smarter than him
FALSE.

If that were true, Hasan wouldn't collab with anyone, ever. :smugina:

On other horrors beyond my comprehension, Tenma is now Jaws from James Bond

Shylily apparently owns Filian, which is kinda pointless when Filian owns herself on a regular basis

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Gotta say, it was probably a pretty bad idea to post this. Hopefully it's wrong, but this is the only one even remotely close to MA/NH with a Sunday tournament that I can find on google...

archive
brave-Eiv-IUt-WKt9.png

brave-m1kt-GVv1hb.png

I understand that it's technically Hexa who doxed herself, but why are you telling us all about it? Do you want us to know where we can find your oshi? Do you want me to go to Massachusetts and give her the gyaru makeup kit in person? Don't think I fucking won't! :pippasquish:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
interesting, i gave the nyfco thread a read and indeed most of the matching "couples" shit was indeed just trending japanese shit, the interesting thing to me is the wedding photos, they look strange, https://files.catbox.moe/wkctd6.jpg in this one you can see everyone with wierd mickey mouse censors on their faces but the alleged cuck guy just has the "ears", as if someone censored the face using the same shape but then deleted it for some reason

Lots of the photos look wierdly grainy too, even the catbox ones provided in the post, i assumed there was a wierd game of telephone where the catboxes were the OGs and schizo anons were trolling on nyfco using them in much more lower quality but they match up to me, thats what the guy on kiwi claimed too

seeing some comments on nyfco and autism detectives are also saying that the rooms dont match up like in the big schizo post, which seems to be true, the foam on bald guy's doesnt have a red edge while Namirin's does.

The kiwi post intrigued me but looking at the nyfco posts it does seem more and more schizophrenic, the attitude of the poster and him also revealing Namirin as Irys pretty early on does also seem strange, it seemed like he lurked or posted on Irys pages since the start
One thing about the "they both like trendy shit" is to also realize that they know each other. No shit people are gonna recommend things like that to coworkers. Didn't even have to be them directly sharing with each other, as they likely know all the same people. IDK, could be true at the end of the day. But given how batshit insane people are on those sites and the fact that we know the poster doctored the pictures to blur faces for no reason is way too suspicious to me.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That ILOVEYUKOYUREI guy creeps me out, he's literally giving her the "we need to talk" like they're a couple. Does he honestly think she's gonna respond to the /jidf/ drama that involves her roommate account and irl friends?

I know in reality she's just reaping what she's sown from building a GFE audience and giving them intimate ERP streams, but even then I understand if she genuinely does hate her fans and secretly mock them with her irl friends like they're paranoid about. These fuckers are far more clingy than I could've ever reasonably expected; it's not even the coomers at this point, it's the "I'll be fake-nice so you don't realise how schizo I am" people like this who're showing more red flags.
I honestly have no pity for Yuko, these bitches know what they get into, one does not do a """""""lemonade"""""""" stream without being real fucked in the head or aiming for the weirdo audience or both. Same shit as coomerbaiters that bitch about creeps in their DMs, what did they fucking expect?

These people are adults, they should take responsibility for their actions and choices, unless they can't be trusted to do so and we need to raise the age of adulthood to 30... I FEAR a future run by the tiktok and discord generation.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I understand that it's technically Hexa who doxed herself, but why are you telling us all about it? Do you want us to know where we can find your oshi? Do you want me to go to Massachusetts and give her the gyaru makeup kit in person? Don't think I fucking won't! :pippasquish:
I posted it because I could. I'm not @John Vtuber👁️ , I'm not in love with Hexa.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
That ILOVEYUKOYUREI guy creeps me out, he's literally giving her the "we need to talk" like they're a couple. Does he honestly think she's gonna respond to the /jidf/ drama that involves her roommate account and irl friends?

I know in reality she's just reaping what she's sown from building a GFE audience and giving them intimate ERP streams, but even then I understand if she genuinely does hate her fans and secretly mock them with her irl friends like they're paranoid about. These fuckers are far more clingy than I could've ever reasonably expected; it's not even the coomers at this point, it's the "I'll be fake-nice so you don't realise how schizo I am" people like this who're showing more red flags.
The worst part is that he's not the only one with the "we need to talk" shit. Quite a few people were commenting on her last post, plus her Rye posts with shit like this and saying things like "the community is falling apart" and "things are not okay". I laughed at it at the time, and I still do, but yeah, these fuckers are unnerving.

Granted, I don't really care outside of laughing at the whole thing. She cultivated this audience and enabled all kinds of their disgusting degeneracy. No idea if she's starting to realize how unhinged some of these people are, but it seems like she's one misstep away from having some of them turn on her and becoming a bunch of Henri's.

What did my oshi mean by this?

Archive

I'm a bit too boomer to understand much of it, but going by the context, I'm going to guess she's saying she wants to be voluntarily put down. I think @IonProxy has experience with this sort of procedure.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Idk bout him, but Nyfco and 4chan have been schizoing about this for the past week and all the evidence is pretty retarded, tbh. The producer and the guy at the wedding not only do not have the same facial features but the image source blurred out "Namirin" and "her sister's" faces. Could literally be any random ass Asians.

Edit: Also, the "same Neflix movie" thing is the most retarded part. I forgot the name of the movie, but it was literally one of the biggest Japanese releases of the year, IIRC.
Oh i said that because of this part:
"Fuck you, Cover. You sell lying whores as idols, take advantage of their fans, and then you can't even protect the helpless ones like Mel that were there with you from the beginning.
Your producers and staff are in relationships with your talent and you go to any lengths to protect yourselves from that getting out. And I bet that's why Mel was fired, wasn't it? You're fucking scumbags."

So i guess this part was writen by the KF Schizo
Glad to know its just the 37284th Gay ops against a holo: carry on and fuck Nyfco

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So i guess this part was writen by the KF Schizo
Glad to know its just the 37284th Gay ops against a holo: carry on and fuck Nyfco
Yeah interesting thing to me is that he was one of the first on KF to connect Naimirin to Irys, before she debuted if im reading right

Screenshot_20240117_184128_Brave.jpg

midori

the green thing
this isn't a dox and also the complete wrong location nag just needs to take his meds :medsl::takeyourmeds:

Lord Umbra

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

archive
brave-Eiv-IUt-WKt9.png

brave-m1kt-GVv1hb.png

@John Vtuber👁️ go on boy dump some tea in that there harbor
I honestly have no pity for Yuko, these bitches know what they get into, one does not do a """""""lemonade"""""""" stream without being real fucked in the head or aiming for the weirdo audience or both. Same shit as coomerbaiters that bitch about creeps in their DMs, what did they fucking expect?

These people are adults, they should take responsibility for their actions and choices, unless they can't be trusted to do so and we need to raise the age of adulthood to 30... I FEAR a future run by the tiktok and discord generation.
I stand by my assessment that the problem for Yuko and the reason it came so natural for her is there is a part of her personality that feeds off that sort of attention. She got off on it but unfortunately for the boo bros she was already groomed by people she'd met irl.

I posted it because I could. I'm not @John Vtuber👁️ , I'm not in love with Hexa.
Salve, Kiwi

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

The only way to counter an Anti Scizo its to use a dedicated fan :BijouBijou:
Why Nyfco refuses to die? Fucking insects

Anime Fan

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Top Bottom