"My mouth just automatically goes to a suck shape"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
The Phase Connect gen 3 members are doing a collab for their one month anniversary soon.

They've all become goth gf's. I will now oshi the whole gen.

GOTBB

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Every time Muyu gets a new subscriber, a prerecorded version of Muyu saying "woololo" from Age of Empires plays and this image pops up:

1705540382775.png

No-one has a better sub auto message than this.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Something from the homeland thats interesting to share

Some anons are schizoposting and trying to do the rushia plate matching with the producer guy and Irys

The red wallpaper thing does seem interesting but one of the plates doesnt match up and they honestly seem kinda generic

The walls and wood seem a bit too basic but they seemingly match to anons

The interesting thing is that the farmer who posted has a low post count and one of his first posts is correctly speculating/posting that Namirin was Irys from back when she debuted
How the fuck Mel getting terminated prompted this???
This will not hurt Cover because nobody its obligated to pamper unicorns while married......
If this ends up being true Irys Unishits will go crazy

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Some anons are schizoposting and trying to do the rushia plate matching with the producer guy and Irys

The red wallpaper thing does seem interesting but one of the plates doesnt match up and they honestly seem kinda generic

The interesting thing is that the farmer who posted has a low post count and one of his first posts is correctly speculating/posting that Namirin was Irys from back when she debuted

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The dark hair just makes it even more obvious.

image.png
image.png
At least she has brown skin now, like she does in real life.

And God's Strongest Mozumite now has a Phase Connect oshi.

braindoko

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
At least she has brown skin now, like she does in real life.

And God's Strongest Mozumite now has a Phase Connect oshi.
I've had a brown phase oshi for a long, long time now, thank you very much.
3737bcbb478853f32601ab4bfb01283c.jpg

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Basic announcement of "I'm finally coming back to full time streaming won't be right now but will be soon."

I wonder if Idol management finally told her if she didn't come back she'd have to pay all the money back from the donothon.

Holy shit she really is like her oshi :gurawave:
Catbox Archive

Management's probably had a word with her since the boo bros have been getting rowdy lately. They're annoying faggots, but they're annoying faggots who pay for memberships, so in fairness they are owed an update on what to expect.

I'm still convinced she's on her way out though with her bringing the Rye identity back, and if the /k/ crew the autists seethe about filter the more obnoxious of her fans then that'll probably be better for her wellbeing long-term. Actually being able to filter autists of that calibre is one hell of a task though.

Don't worry, the boo bros are going to "have a talk" with her :smugpipi:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

One psycho has been pushing that on nyfco for like a month now, trying to use AI images of her sister's wedding.

It's the standard "one person LARPing and responding to their own messages" thing, and then someone claiming they did it because they're trying to sabotage IRyS from passing Mumei's sub count.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Its surprising shes going for Duelingbook
its fun starting a game only for it to take 30 minutes most of which are waiting for judge cause some brainlet cannot read.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

A talk over warm glasses of piss.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

These kinds of people were not bullied hard enough in school.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Where is Mister Aka split when you need him the most???
Idk bout him, but Nyfco and 4chan have been schizoing about this for the past week and all the evidence is pretty retarded, tbh. The producer and the guy at the wedding not only do not have the same facial features but the image source blurred out "Namirin" and "her sister's" faces. Could literally be any random ass Asians.

How the fuck Mel getting terminated prompted this???
This will not hurt Cover because nobody its obligated to pamper unicorns while married......
If this ends up being true Irys Unishits will go crazy
This was going on before Mel got axed.

Edit: Also, the "same Neflix movie" thing is the most retarded part. I forgot the name of the movie, but it was literally one of the biggest Japanese releases of the year, IIRC.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

That ILOVEYUKOYUREI guy creeps me out, he's literally giving her the "we need to talk" like they're a couple. Does he honestly think she's gonna respond to the /jidf/ drama that involves her roommate account and irl friends?

I know in reality she's just reaping what she's sown from building a GFE audience and giving them intimate ERP streams, but even then I understand if she genuinely does hate her fans and secretly mock them with her irl friends like they're paranoid about. These fuckers are far more clingy than I could've ever reasonably expected; it's not even the coomers at this point, it's the "I'll be fake-nice so you don't realise how schizo I am" people like this who're showing more red flags.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Serina Maiko is doing a coughing ASMR stream :pekol:

at least the thumbnail is nice

This is like a COVID party but with anime girls

Edit: local man is coming back a little after Mel was terminated. the bites in his neck are just pure coincidence

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-17 222947.png

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Gotta say, it was probably a pretty bad idea to post this. Hopefully it's wrong, but this is the only one even remotely close to MA/NH with a Sunday tournament that I can find on google...

archive
brave-Eiv-IUt-WKt9.png

brave-m1kt-GVv1hb.png

Top Bottom