"I can talk in real life, but I'm a commie on the internet, Utatane nasa: ......"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

soap suds

The final Lazulight collab... they were going to go back to their roots of playing Lunch Lady but decided to play Lethal Company instead.

Limkin

Goal: Find a SEA femaloe in less than a month to make my girlfriend
Imagine cheating on your oshi with a 3D woman. Ew. What are you, Enna's fan or something?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Saw this in my recommended Enna fucked this guy up so hard

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Imagine cheating on your oshi with a 3D woman. Ew. What are you, Enna's fan or something?

When your oshi is so abhorrent you realize 3dpd might be better after all.

Saw this in my recommended Enna fucked this guy up so hard

>soyboys

Curate your recommended for the love of God if this is the kind of content creators you're being suggested.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

What a collection of members playing Game of Life in like 6 hours lol

Negzana

When your oshi is so abhorrent you realize 3dpd might be better after all.
If I have no choice it's what Kaela would want, lest I am stuck in a perpetual loop of "get some help."

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
If I have no choice it's what Kaela would want, lest I am stuck in a perpetual loop of "get some help."

:smugrys: No, you still definitely need help because you're actively pursuing SEA gash at the behest of a cartoon woman but whatever works for you I guess.

Negzana

:smugrys: No, you still definitely need help because you're actively pursuing SEA gash at the behest of a cartoon woman but whatever works for you I guess.
I'm going to uhh, read a bible.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Chirami has a woman moment on stream! Okay maybe I should be more specific because she has these all the time... Chirami has a realization from chat as to why her computer setup isn't working. She may be dumb, but she's still my oshi.

Not the greatest clip because the payoff happens more than a minute after the initial context but hey, I tried.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If you're in the mood for serious modded Minecraft autism, Jelly has you sorted:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
If you're in the mood for serious modded Minecraft autism, Jelly has you sorted:

Bless Jelly and her guerillas during PC dead hours, even if it's minecraft.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
@midori I don't know what's ailing you, but I do know what helps me in trying times. Maybe it will help you too!
important message from sana.png
happy sana.png
In the eternal words of my kamioshi, you're not alone, so hang in there! :sanasmile:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

This is like the 3rd time Jelly has done a dead hours guerilla. This game must be addicting her DEEP.
@midori I don't know what's ailing you, but I do know what helps me in trying times. Maybe it will help you too!
In the eternal words of my kamioshi, you're not alone, so hang in there! :sanasmile:
Goddamn I miss happy giant space cunt. She was so great bros. :pippasadl:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
I pity the poor bastard that ends up marrying Rie or Lia. And I say this after having seen both their roommate photos.
Lia is a bit too out there, but Rie seems manageable. Her being a super girly girl isn't even a problem since I find that kind of autistic hyperfixation endearing. Especially the fashion stuff. Fashion is very kino. (I like to design shit when I'm un-depressed enough to draw)
"Hot androgynous men" encompasses ikemen, who do have relationships with women.
Behold, the entire fucking Yaoi genre.
The most powerful weapon created by the fishman to counter the jews and Cover, look at her belt, she is the anti hololive weapon for maximum fishman domination

If that Negro manage to get the freaking permits of that game i will start to believe some manager is .... errr whats the inverse of a coal burner?

Edit

this pretty much confirm what i said during his debut that he sounds fruity because he was raised by a tons of womans

By far the easiest way to rizz up women is to be extremely considerate, of your own volition, about her blood moons. Best way to go about it is stealthily, tells her you pay attention and stay on top of things.

Negzana

I pity the poor bastard that ends up marrying Rie or Lia. And I say this after having seen both their roommate photos.
I imagine any guy that thinks she's cute IRL would walk out of town when she starts discussing how she wishes she had a big brother for undisclosed reasons and how she wants to bang Freddy Fazbear

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

>Vagueposts about brain hort
>Literally does this every week
When they're constantly too ill to stream, that's how you know they're a real streamer.

Get well soon, Hexa.
If I had to guess, it's her dead friend.
Take all the time you need Hexa.
>You fuckers: "MY KWEEN! MY KWEEN! WHAT AILS YOU MY KWEEN?!?!" :selenpointandlaugh:

Top Bottom