"eh 44.5... FUCK YOU! They got me again!!"Minato Aqua

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
>Vagueposts about brain hort
>Literally does this every week

>You fuckers: "MY KWEEN! MY KWEEN! WHAT AILS YOU MY KWEEN?!?!" :selenpointandlaugh:
sana FINGER.jpg

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
By far the easiest way to rizz up women is to be extremely considerate, of your own volition, about her blood moons. Best way to go about it is stealthily, tells her you pay attention and stay on top of things.
one-man-army.jpg

Her blood moon's rising? I am prep as fuck!

Bring it on, woman!!!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Watame found out about the palworld sheep m2 browning gunners

soap suds

The final Lazulight collab... they were going to go back to their roots of playing Lunch Lady but decided to play Lethal Company instead.

They fucking baited us. There's one more collab with just the three of them and, following tradition, it will be Lunch Lady.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
They fucking baited us. There's one more collab with just the three of them and, following tradition, it will be Lunch Lady.
Did Uki or some other m*le inject himself or something?

soap suds

Did Uki or some other m*le inject himself or something?
...No? This collab was just them three and the next collab will also just be them three. The bait was that all three of them were saying this was the last Lazulight collab when it wasn't because they couldn't send Pomu off with anything but Lunch Lady.

RiverBear

...No? This collab was just them three and the next collab will also just be them three. The bait was that all three of them were saying this was the last Lazulight collab when it wasn't because they couldn't send Pomu off with anything but Lunch Lady.
Uki is my favorite Lazulight member though.
Why wouldnt they include him

Koronesuki

X-Potato

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
The Terraria arc continues, today is Marine's POV starting at 7PM JST.

Silver haired Vsinger collab today, Kannagi Tenri and Nagino Mashiro at 9PM JST.
EDIT: Mashiro got a fever so Tenri will be singing solo.

774inc Engrish clip with a special USA from Shisui Kiki.

Highlight from Charlotte the gyaru. "What is your fetish?" "In Saionji Mary"

Also from 774inc, Suzumi Nemo and her interest.

So Ririka learned some new English today

She also reacts differently to Fuwamoco.

Compare to the others fawning over the cuteness.

From Shioriha Ruri's gacha yesterday (she was two hours late), here's a screenshot that might trigger gacha players.

Overall out of the 200 pulls, she got three out of the four banner characters (Aru, her target waifu Kayoko twice, and Mutsuki from spark) as well as more three star characters (Mashiro, Renge, Shiroko, Summer Saki, and Eimi). When she got Saki she mentioned seeing the ero doujin sample on Twitter.

Last edited:

Bronze

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Weird stuff keeps happening surrounding Wactor.
They started a new "liver office" 910inc with a business model where the streamer keeps 100% of the profits, but they demand you only stream on select platforms excluding Youtube and "twicth".
They're not hiding the connection, so it's different from last year where they made a bunch of new names and removed "Wactor" from the chuuba's accounts.

Anyone know what their profit model is? I can't find any mention of it on the web site. My best guess right now is that it has something to do with pushing users towards 17LIVE, which seems to be a Taiwan-based clone of Twitch with a mobile-first focus. Really have no idea, though,

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Nene posted a picture where we can see her short under her skirt. Towa wasnt happy about it.

So Nene, like the genius she is, decided to hide it. With Towa's face.

Nene might be the best shitposter in Hololive.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Nene posted a picture where we can see her short under her skirt. Towa wasnt happy about it.

So Nene, like the genius she is, decided to hide it. With Towa's face.

Nene might be the best shitposter in Hololive.

The oshi reflects the fanbase. Now I understand why @Nenélove is such a shithead.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Biboo scream :BijouBijou: (it expires in 2 days)

edit 1: Kiruno Ruki stream soon.

edit 2: god dammit kronii not fucking Coachella. archive

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I said this a while ago, but man am I getting a bunch of recs for small JP vtubers. Right now, I've got one with 54 current viewers, one with 14, one with 44, one with 82, one with 145, one with 3, one with 16, one with 37, one with 30, one with 5, one with 69 (nice), and one with 16. Though admittedly I scrolled down a little bit to see how many would pop up. I should probably stop clicking on them, but I found a nice singer doing a karaoke last week. https://www.youtube.com/@mii_utadori/streams

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
aochan gets bullied by a hag a duck and a literal fucking baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom