"I could get hit by a car and forget my family, but I'd still remember Eating Mike Tyson's Ass"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The discord suspects it's Perona.
What's the five-word title? "Priestess of the Moon Goddess" works for Hina, and she's more known for bouncing up and down.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
YFUBABY is streaming, if you don't remember she was formerly LOLALoading. Fortunately, she seems to have retained her melanin in the transition :sanasmile:

Hey wait, what's that?
1705453152421.png

1705453157733.png

Oh. :MozumiPichi:

And don't forget Serina discussing her recent concert!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Guu is playing more Goemon tonight!

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I've seen JP indies already shilling valentine merch and streams. Please, there is a whole month left, I am already very parasocial at this point it's just evil
Now is the best time. Mel's sudden termination means anyone could be next. Your favorite could be next.

You got till the end of the month to buy Mel's merch

She even has an English voice pack

Happy Ending

She is now included

Last edited:

WaWa

Walgreens has Valentines Chocolates since January 2nd. These niggas have no chill. I miss the days when you had to wait until February to get that shit.
I was seeing Valentines shit in Walmart at the start of December.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Anime Fan

Important message from alleged evil woman Runie Ruse:

archive

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
in related questions what's the origin of Un-Hime as a euphemism for suicide?
Did a search of subtitles from Rie streams. These are the earliest mentions I could find of "unhime", though I can't guarantee that they're definitely the earliest mentions because youtube autogenerated subtitles don't recognize the word "unhime" so I searched for "un he" and "unhe".

Earliest mention of "unhime" I can find is from ~3.5 weeks after Rie's debut, but in that case she makes a joke about "no hole left unhimed".

Next mention of "unhime" is ~6 weeks after Rie's debut and this one is used as a suicide euphemism.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa's got an early access key to Palworld and has just started stream.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Zyklon Mag

frz

The biggest patch of the year New Season meaning rank reset and all that jazz in addition the changes you mentioned to the map (specifically top lane) were something wanted for YEARS and the removal of Mythics as well

Would not be surprised if this year was the highest for returning old players who hated mythics. Also team size increase will probably be it's own game mode or the Esports teams will be breathing down riots neck for forcing them to hire extra players.

ah is that what Aze meant? Yeah what Not-Yorick said presumably to make it so riot can have more players in less games i recall there being a bit of a thing over serverload?
Tbf I dont remember anyone leaving the game because they hate mythics, more because the game is a toxic mess.
People only giving it the time of the day now because Apex is dying.
Speaking of the original E-date game, Roberu & Mea just did a couple stream on it

And she was the tallest Hololive character... WTF?!
Noone tell him about nerissa's boobsize

Fishman saw Ao from reGloss and said, we need to top that one, we need to make it better, so after so much brainstorming he just created Hot Topic Rin

No way he's gonna copy even down to the cutesy pon girl piloting this model right?

Limkin

Speaking of the original E-date game, Roberu & Mea just did a couple stream on it
I always find it funny how quickly he gets grossed out the moment she tries flirting for real, doing what he likes, and not as an obvious joke just to get a reaction out of him. There is something inside of him activating self preservation instincts around menhera. Can't blame him, she talked about sniffing her bf to check if he was meeting with other girls behind her back and dumping him when she thought the smell changed somewhat

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Dropping by to say Momseki sounds very young and like a Kuudere Biboo

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Speaking of Hime, she lost her voice so today's stream got changed to Identity V. Going by Twitter, LIA might make an appearance.

Edit:

RiverBear

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Goal: Find a SEA femaloe in less than a month to make my girlfriend
Pemaloe. Female. SEA.
:crushautistic:
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

I mean, good fucking luck bro. You’ll find that boyfriend girlfriend Pemaloe of yours soon. Just update us when you finally find her.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Pemaloe. Female. SEA.
:crushautistic:
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

I mean, good fucking luck bro. You’ll find that boyfriend girlfriend Pemaloe of yours soon. Just update us when you finally find her.
Homie has larger chances of marrying Kaela than a female pemaloe

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
there have been many attempts before, but none of them have stuck the landing because they're all either early access, kickstarter promises, or ran out of money during development

the first one to actually have all the features people want, including the post-game - plus modding support - fully complete, playable, and fun on day one, that's the dream and an infinite money printer if it has Stardew Valley level post-launch support

yet somehow this dream seems unachievable by the current cadre of indie game devs, it might actually take a group of dedicated autists working on equal amounts of passion and spite for the monster tamer rpg genre and how its been treated since Pokemania

I'd wager it's because it seems like a simple concept on the surface; create a hundred or so funny looking monsters with special powers and make a game around capturing and training them, but in reality while Pokemon looks like a childrens game from the design aesthetic it has a lot of complicated math and strategy behind the scenes that contains an entire autistic competitive scene frothing at the mouth. I think a lot of possible competitors that try to step into Pokemon's shadow don't realize that if they want to really nail the delivery and become a rightful competitor to something like Pokemon they will have to nail the competitive metagame design from the outset, because the market simply won't tolerate a game needing 2-4 iterations to really hit it's stride to keep up with it's direct competition that is already established.

Let's be real as well, the competitive gameplay is what really matters as well. That's part of what gives Pokemon the staying power it has. Without that, a competitive title won't have the sticking power to really flourish and being able to hit that kind of a development requirement in an absolute vacuum from a fresh IP is what I would imagine to be a soulcrushing challenge. False starts that fall apart probably start to have that realization, or just the complexity of actually designing something like that, and fall apart because of it.

Top Bottom