"Well Laplus and Sakamata, their rooms were certainly filthy yes, but even those rooms weren't as bad compared to yours lmao"Takane Lui (to Roboco)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

there might be a huge thirst for knockoff pokemon.
That has been true for over a decade now. It's one of those IPs that have sat in it's own little territory, producing uninventive shit products and printing easy money by coasting off of prior glory, scaring off any competitors from encroaching on that territory.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Kirsche's autism never ceases to amaze me. I went to check out her Palworld VOD and it's literally the 12 hour limit on YT and the first hour+ is her dropping 55 hours worth of knowledge and an in depth guide on her Discord. The game isn't even out yet and she's already this fucking deep.

Spicy Cat love
:kroheart:

and if you join her discord and get the correct role, you, too, can have access to her 50+ hour autism guide for your own gameplay experience

(this message was brought to you by the “mandatory shilling so I don’t get kicked out of the inevitable Palworld server” Kirsche committee)

Limkin

He's already got Nasa and Saya, he obviously wants to have distinct themes for girls. Unless they're star women. He can't have enough of those.
One is too cute, another is too small. And there is never too much

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That has been true for over a decade now. It's one of those IPs that have sat in it's own little territory, producing uninventive shit products and printing easy money by coasting off of prior glory, scaring off any competitors from encroaching on that territory.
Someone should make a 2d pixelart spiritual successor to pokemans similar to stardew being a successor to harvest moon before it became derivative trash.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Zeli's got a nice singing voice.

httn

Hag enthusiast

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Someone should make a 2d pixelart spiritual successor to pokemans similar to stardew being a successor to harvest moon before it became derivative trash.

there have been many attempts before, but none of them have stuck the landing because they're all either early access, kickstarter promises, or ran out of money during development

the first one to actually have all the features people want, including the post-game - plus modding support - fully complete, playable, and fun on day one, that's the dream and an infinite money printer if it has Stardew Valley level post-launch support

yet somehow this dream seems unachievable by the current cadre of indie game devs, it might actually take a group of dedicated autists working on equal amounts of passion and spite for the monster tamer rpg genre and how its been treated since Pokemania

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I've genuinely never been more disappointed in a vtuber wtf is this Juna no...

Anime Fan

It's almost time for this weeks Runie Ruseday.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
speaking of Palworld, PINK WOMAN JUMPSCARE (at the top of the next hour):

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Siralim Ultimate is the game for you.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Siralim Ultimate is the game for you.

I would argue that's more Wizardry than Pokemon, but I get what you mean - and the developer's nearly ready to reveal their followup game as well, should be good stuff, not a single chuuba will ever stream it though

God's Strongest Dragoon

The nostalgia grip of Pokemon is still pretty tight on a lot of fans that you need make sure you have a legitimately interesting and fun game before you can step on Pokemon's monster training RPG turf. Sadly enough, the only thing that could possibly convince Nintendo to course correct with the Pokemon games is something like Palworld blowing up in popularity because no company wants to see their golden goose suffering the SimCity fate.

No one wanted to make a city-building game for a long time because SimCity had such insane market dominance that it scared away the competitors. It wasn't until SimCity 2013 was a colossal failure and a huge meme that Paradox finally signed off on Cities Skylines.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
The latest entries certainly don't help, especially when they basically threw out everything that was received very well in Legends.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
How am I only just now finding out Subaru is cracked at SF6?!

She's actually Diamond rank!

> check it out
> fast forward to random match
> she's playing Kim
> first thing I see her do is drive rush into b.HK as an oki tool

Oh...she actually knows how to play? Hang on lemme see this shit.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

Skiddosaur karaoke.

Later Trexie with another Warhammer stream
Some more random vtuber stuff I found:

Italian/Braziltuber did a watchalong of Ghidorah the Three Headed Monster. She is planning to do more watchalongs from the Godzilla series.

Some solid covers from our favorite and least favorite metal vtubers.

That one vtuber I linked a while ago has started reviewing the Dungeon Meshi anime episode by episode.

I haven't been following the new season of Fishtank but here is a vtuber interviewing the one girl who had a mental breakdown over voice mail. It's um...well let's say that it reminds me a lot of the conversation that has been going on over the past few days on the Metokur thread. Is 4chan just tumblrites and controlled opposition now?

I know it's come up before but I really like this cover. I listened to the original and it sounds familiar but I'm not sure if I've actually heard it before or if it just reminds me of some really old school metal songs, particularly this one:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Koto is live with more Mahjong.

The Among Us collab with the Pizza family was fun.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Top Bottom