"How long would it take me to kill a five-year-old?"Randon Neuring

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
OniGiri collabing with Kson, streaming live on both Twitch and YouTube in a few mins.

Combined CCV of almost 8k viewersView attachment 61668
View attachment 61669

Is Giri taller than average, or is kson just really short? That's one hell of a height difference and I realize I have no idea how tall either are supposed to be.

isa what the fuck

I... 🤔 Is that...?

1705437690084.png

Well, shit.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Is Giri taller than average, or is kson just really short? That's one hell of a height difference and I realize I have no idea how tall either are supposed to be.

I... 🤔 Is that...?

View attachment 61676

Well, shit.
Kson is that short. Her real height is 152 cm (that's about 4'11.8" in Freedom Units).

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I think she said 5'10 once, Kson was also standing on thick carpet most of the time so she didn't seem as short.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Fishman saw Ao from reGloss and said, we need to top that one, we need to make it better, so after so much brainstorming he just created Hot Topic Rin

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Kson is that short. Her real height is 152 cm (that's about 4'11.8" in Freedom Units).
I think she said 5'10 once, Kson was also standing on thick carpet most of the time so she didn't seem as short.

God damn, if kson is 4'11" I could carry that bitch out of a building in my pocket, what the fuck. Travel-size women, man. :smugselen:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Honestly League got a huge boom in JP recently and a ton of people are starting to play it again. I would expect a ton of people to follow through and also play when they see their chuubas playing. They also released a pretty big patch and map and item change and the future promise of including a playlist that will probably increase the team size (guessing a bigger map with +2 or +3 to the team size. So yeah. JP branch is probably the League branch.
The biggest patch of the year New Season meaning rank reset and all that jazz in addition the changes you mentioned to the map (specifically top lane) were something wanted for YEARS and the removal of Mythics as well

Would not be surprised if this year was the highest for returning old players who hated mythics. Also team size increase will probably be it's own game mode or the Esports teams will be breathing down riots neck for forcing them to hire extra players.
Either I missed some news or you misunderstood something. The only change I know of that comes remotely close is that a future Arena update will extend the 4 team 2v2 mode to be 8 teams of 2v2.
ah is that what Aze meant? Yeah what Not-Yorick said presumably to make it so riot can have more players in less games i recall there being a bit of a thing over serverload?

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Watching Obake Pam, she mentions how she wants to play "Fxxx Me Royally!! Horny Magical Princess", a mature otome game, sometime next week

Literal seconds later in chat
Untitled.png

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The most powerful weapon created by the fishman to counter the jews and Cover, look at her belt, she is the anti hololive weapon for maximum fishman domination

If that Negro manage to get the freaking permits of that game i will start to believe some manager is .... errr whats the inverse of a coal burner?

Edit

this pretty much confirm what i said during his debut that he sounds fruity because he was raised by a tons of womans

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
And she was the tallest Hololive character... WTF?!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Watching Obake Pam, she mentions how she wants to play "Fxxx Me Royally!! Horny Magical Princess", a mature otome game, sometime next week

View attachment 61678

Flayon is such a sex fiend.

Makes sense that he's black

:kroniidrinking:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
And she was the tallest Hololive character... WTF?!
Yes, and because everyone knows that a character's height must correspond to their actual height...or their actual birthdays...:mikothumbsl:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yes, and because everyone knows that a character's height must correspond to their actual height...or their actual birthdays...:mikothumbsl:
With height it's more problematic once they get 3D models and they try to hug or some shit and the models are hugging air.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Monarch just uploaded her 3.0 vod and :shiinastare:

My shitty screen cap doesn't do it justice the model is too big for a good full picture on stream go see it yourself

Bronze

Koronesuki

X-Potato
With height it's more problematic once they get 3D models and they try to hug or some shit and the models are hugging air.
Or Ina faceplants into Wamy's chest.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Top Bottom