"I think I used all of the PON stock in 2023 already"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
good to see you back mcspic i missed the stoopid bitches:shubaIapprob:
Thanks nigga, I do miss shitposting like I used to. Good thing is I have a bit more time but not enough to be terminally online :urtearingmeapart:

Fishman saw Ao from reGloss and said, we need to top that one, we need to make it better, so after so much brainstorming he just created Hot Topic Rin

The balls(read it in soprano accent) of my nigga fishman to debut a jp with a fucking tattoo. He cannot be stopped, he nukes japan in his teaser and now this? What else can he do!!????

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

60/100 currently, where is it all going?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Oh boy I eagerly anticipate the ADL hit peice on Kirsche :pekok:

I guess some vtuber has to be the first one to be on that list, and I guess foxu is as good a pick as any.

Athy, formerly Athena Nightingale of AkioAIR, released an original song that she wrote herself. Not my favorite vtuber original but definitely respectable work. Another example of the talent that Akio let slip through their fingers because they just found the idea of announcing to the world they had hired a minor to be completely irresistible.

Be sure to check out her karaoke streams too if you're a music fan - she always has a guitar or ukulele along with them. Like this one in about half an hour!

I hate bad agencies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Fishman saw Ao from reGloss and said, we need to top that one, we need to make it better, so after so much brainstorming he just created Hot Topic Rin

> That belly + tattoo combo

Fishman, why do you do this to me?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

60/100 currently, where is it all going?

Thighs, ass, muffin top, cheeks. If I'm remembering right, she used to be a tittymonster IRL but had a reduction, so maybe her body is trying to restore itself to former glory too.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Stay warm, Tako

...I got nothing

I wouldn't say no to this...COVER. Are you paying attention?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Watching Obake Pam, she mentions how she wants to play "Fxxx Me Royally!! Horny Magical Princess", a mature otome game, sometime next week
I'd dispute the maturity. Sexual content yes, but it's largely a culture clash comedy.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Kirsche's autism never ceases to amaze me. I went to check out her Palworld VOD and it's literally the 12 hour limit on YT and the first hour+ is her dropping 55 hours worth of knowledge and an in depth guide on her Discord. The game isn't even out yet and she's already this fucking deep.

Spicy Cat love
:kroheart:

Lord Umbra

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Nyaru is following a Bob Ross painting tutorial, and is inviting everyone to draw along with her.

She's simulcasting on Youtube and Twitch, so you can pick whatever streaming platform you think is slightly less AIDS than the other.

Youtube
Twitch

Limkin

Fishman is either a retard or a genius. Doesn't seem to be any dragon girls, so I am leaning on a retard

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Yae is holding a funeral. don't ask me why.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Fishman is either a retard or a genius. Doesn't seem to be any dragon girls, so I am leaning on a retard
He's already got Nasa and Saya, he obviously wants to have distinct themes for girls. Unless they're star women. He can't have enough of those.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

soap suds

Seems like Nina is visiting Millie and Enna. Going by Millie's tweets, Nina is staying with her.

As for Enna, I don't think she can spend too much time with the others because she's taking care of her mom, but they did drop by.

In other Millie news, her Shadowverse cards are finally here.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tomoe Umari is returning from break today, stop by and show her some love! :sanasmile:

braindoko

Zyklon Mag

If you can stomach some absolutely abysmal and braindead play, it's well worth the watch.

Hey now, Bettel attempting to juke Ruze with the zipline was hilarious and genius. No, he totally didn't let the imposters win due to oxygen loss, kill in front of Gaybullet in less than 5 minutes, nor did he sperg out about being innocent when he wasn't even being accused:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Top Bottom