"They're having babies! I want all of them to be white"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

IdenticalPlateaus

DanishCookies

Fast forward eight months, all the talents in Phase have moved up to mid three-view to four-view status, while Nano hasn't streamed for nearly a month, and when she does stream, she's down around 150 CCV.
Nano's milestone was not showering for 100 days

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
wait shes on a higher rank than both botan and korone?
Mhmm. Korone hasn't really played since September(?) and Botan switched to Lily after CR Cup. She finds her more fun than Marissa but she's one of the weaker characters so it's been a struggle. Subaru quickly clicked with Kimberly, took advice from her viewers seriously and kept grinding Ranked even offstream lol.

Speaking of Botan, she showed up in chat and invited Subaru to games. Expect lion vs duck hag action in February :shubaIapprob:
23176.png

In some good news, Momo's last surgery is tomorrow, after which she can return to the states.

Archive

It sucks to remember that she's been alone on a hospital bed since before Christmas but that should hopefully be ending soon.

Limkin

Feel like I've done this before, but let me start with another PSA to GET OFF CHROME, and DITCH ABP for Ublock.
Ok, I thought I was going schizo with this when the site refused to even load for me in the first place. Not having your biggest site on a platform work with your own browser, is blowing up your leg with a cannon, not shooting yourself in the foot. People would rather switch to a different browser than stop watching YT

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
If I'm understanding Kiki correctly, sounds like she has the opposite of what Tenma has

Archive

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Mhmm. Korone hasn't really played since September(?) and Botan switched to Lily after CR Cup. She finds her more fun than Marissa but she's one of the weaker characters so it's been a struggle. Subaru quickly clicked with Kimberly, took advice from her viewers seriously and kept grinding Ranked even offstream lol.

Speaking of Botan, she showed up in chat and invited Subaru to games. Expect lion vs duck hag action in February :shubaIapprob:
View attachment 61655

In some good news, Momo's last surgery is tomorrow, after which she can return to the states.

Archive

It sucks to remember that she's been alone on a hospital bed since before Christmas but that should hopefully be ending soon.

Yeah, Subaru has always seemed to have had pretty good gaming sense for someone who never really played them until joining Holo.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Watching the Luna, IRyS, Flare, and Anya collab made me think of something. Is there a word like waifu but for characters that you view more as offspring material instead of wife material?
928239516928602123 (1).png
Like personally Luna and Watame definitely feel more like that for me personally.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Is there a word like waifu but for characters that you view more as offspring material instead of wife material?
Yeah, it's called retarded.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Watching the Luna, IRyS, Flare, and Anya collab made me think of something. Is there a word like waifu but for characters that you view more as offspring material instead of wife material? View attachment 61656 Like personally Luna and Watame definitely feel more like that for me personally.
I think people would just use "daughter".

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Watching the Luna, IRyS, Flare, and Anya collab made me think of something. Is there a word like waifu but for characters that you view more as offspring material instead of wife material? View attachment 61656 Like personally Luna and Watame definitely feel more like that for me personally.
thats just called a daughter or a son

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

What?

EDIT: Ah, my mistake

Last edited:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
OniGiri collabing with Kson, streaming live on both Twitch and YouTube in a few mins.

Combined CCV of almost 8k viewers
1705420381936.png

1705420415398.png

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
OniGiri collabing with Kson, streaming live on both Twitch and YouTube in a few mins.

Kson is talking in a normal voice, so it may actually be watchable. Also she is almost a foot shorter than Giri.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

(what is it with VTubers and Walmarts being destroyed?)

RiverBear

It's called grooming material

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Vizora Interactive announced the graduation of seven talents who just debuted last month. I believe this is an Indonesian agency run as part of a larger company that does game development. But according to the announcement on their web site (rendered in centered text to helpfully minimize readability), it's not a matter of the talents walking out or something like that.

So if I'm understanding things correctly, this company debuted seven new talents, then a couple weeks later decided they didn't really want to manage vtubers anymore and told their new talents to bounce.

For fuck's sake.

So I was looking this a bit closely to put in the morgue, and it turns out that the only talents that are leaving are the two newest arrivals Exalta and Bhimasaka. A few paragraphs later the company says the other talents decided to stay on board.
Our VLivers of the Generation Origins, Ryu Akai, Kaze Crown, and Ichihime Aikawa decided to remain part of Vizora live.

wait, silly me, Exalta and bhimasaka were the generation names, I interpreted it as if they were talents.
I shouldn't have questioned resident investigator murray's findings
:yagoocry:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
A few days ago, Lui got memed on because some JPs thought this English voice sample from the 2024 public university entrance exam sounded like her:

I can hear the resemblance.

Anyway, hawk karaoke now.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Fuck buddy, or Friends with benefits :smugselen:

Top Bottom