"♫ But if you close your eyes; Does it almost feel like, nothing's changed dayoo! ♫ and if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like, we've been here dayooOOO! ♫"Pikamee fans watching Henya

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Negzana

A few days ago, Lui got memed on because some JPs thought this English voice sample from the 2024 public university entrance test sounded like her:

I can hear the resemblance.

Anyway, hawk karaoke now.

Why is everything about Lui so hot

niggaphil

Just realised Kaela is playing the Pokemon with guns game

Limkin

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Tako check: still cute

Twitter, stop being weird

Tako still cute by @kairunoburogu.jpg

Last edited:

Negzana

You have mommy issues
Can't be that. That's Watame and the mere idea of seeing her hot is as blasphemous as a black mass is to me.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

I just actually looked at Fuwawa's Kimono for real for the first time just now. Holy fucking tits.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche playing FFVIII

German Lolime return and playing MGS

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Watching the Luna, IRyS, Flare, and Anya collab made me think of something. Is there a word like waifu but for characters that you view more as offspring material instead of wife material? View attachment 61656 Like personally Luna and Watame definitely feel more like that for me personally.
@Tatsunoko your egg cartons...

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
A few days ago, Lui got memed on because some JPs thought this English voice sample from the 2024 public university entrance exam sounded like her:

I can hear the resemblance.

Anyway, hawk karaoke now.

For someone that usually watch Lui from clips, you could tell me its actually her doing the announcement and i would believe you.

braindoko

What a way to start the morning huh

Weird stuff keeps happening surrounding Wactor.
They started a new "liver office" 910inc with a business model where the streamer keeps 100% of the profits, but they demand you only stream on select platforms excluding Youtube and "twicth".
They're not hiding the connection, so it's different from last year where they made a bunch of new names and removed "Wactor" from the chuuba's accounts.

Their first talent Hizuki Miu is back under 910inc after going on hiatus in June 2023. She'll go back to streaming in March and has opened Marshmallows

Their only other person announced is a fleshtuber under 100 filters

Edit: PRTimes confirms the CEO is named Oishi, so it's the same guy as before

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
OniGiri collabing with Kson, streaming live on both Twitch and YouTube in a few mins.

Kson is so much more enjoyable when she talks like a normal person

Truth be told she sounds like a suburban housewife from the South, and the gossiping she's doing with Giri about people's fat asses isn't helping

Fuck buddy, or Friends with benefits :smugselen:
I fear for your future children 🚔

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Last person I would have thought this would happened to, unfortunately it went down like this.

Mio expressed regret that she did not know where she would meet Mel next, and she did not know Mel's contact information because they only communicated through discord. Then she started crying.

God, if this hadn't happened, I'd be playing my niche online game right now, wondering what to eat for midnight snack, and considering if I should take time off to watch some Holo clips......Now it's all messed up

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
What a way to start the morning huh

They started a new "liver office" 910inc with a business model where the streamer keeps 100% of the profits, but they demand you only stream on select platforms excluding Youtube and "twicth".
They're not hiding the connection, so it's different from last year where they made a bunch of new names and removed "Wactor" from the chuuba's accounts.

Their first talent Hizuki Miu is back under 910inc after going on hiatus in June 2023. She'll do a stream on Saturday and opened Marshmallows

Their only other person announced is a fleshtuber under 100 filters

Wactor surprising everyone with it's continued survival:

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
So this is how Nijisanji will survive after people finally have enough of their shit.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Might I interest you all in a stream in these trying times? Lumi is on YT in less than 2 hours.

When life gives you lemons...

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Based Panko. She just spoke with her brown italian instinct :smugselen:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
A disguise for my bug wife so people won't be so afraid in her presence