"Oh I'm sorry that your mom didn't teach you what anal probing was when you were in the 3rd grade, but I'm built different!"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Whatever. I am going to watch Chihiro

Fuck it, maybe I will get on a bus to Hokkaido

:beataniugh:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
So when is he getting his League of Legends gen? Oh wait....the JPs.....oh no.
dude japs suck at League. even worse than EU. he could've gone KR and hired Feviknight (GM Bard otp)

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
and the future promise of including a playlist that will probably increase the team size (guessing a bigger map with +2 or +3 to the team size.
Either I missed some news or you misunderstood something. The only change I know of that comes remotely close is that a future Arena update will extend the 4 team 2v2 mode to be 8 teams of 2v2.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Mildly interesting clip of Raden telling her Holo audition story.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

:ironmousekek:
GD9BKl7WIAAba_o

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Shioriha Ruri pulling Blue Archive gacha for the Problem Solver 68 New Year gacha.

From the thumbnail looks like her main target is Aru (likes her a lot) and Kayoko (meta, but provided her with a yuri subtext moment which made her go hohoho fujo laugh).

Have a feeling Pekora is addicted to Terraria.

Another 7PM stream incoming.

For Pioneer Union members, AZKi singing holomem songs at 10.30PM JST.

I want to have the confidence of VSpo members during job interviews. Kuromu Yano here as an example.

Tsuna also said during her interview with Tamaki "If I don't get hired by VSpo I don't think anyone can".

PS: I updated my previous post if you are interested in the tags a Japanese speaking French woman gets off to.
She's actually streaming Tarkov right now (Vsen's Yashiki Ciel)

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

the JP lethal collab is good to go in about 2 hours

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Related to this (it was late last night so I didn't reply/update), I saw this post by one of the people that is close to Roza's group.

View attachment 61632

Turns out that the 1-view made a 1:39:00 minute stream "calling out" the toxic people. The list is as follows:

View attachment 61633

Since i had nothing better to do at work today I decided to listen.

This is the TLDR:
  • This is one of the hardest things she has done in her life and it took her 1 full year to be able to finally separate herself from this group of vile people
  • Calls out Roza and Jazz as being the most vile and toxic people on the internet and she doesn't want to associate with them or anyone that is friends with them
  • Starts to name examples of the vile things they have done which according to her are all out there for everyone else to see and you don't have to dig too deep to find any.
  • Roza retweeted
  • Doesn't want bad people in her life and people like this should leave.
  • Mad because someone in their discord group proudly called themselves alt-right.
  • Mad because Roza wrote that long "retard" post (the one that got her suspended from Lucid).
  • Shows that Jazz called someone a "retard" on Twitter.
  • Shows that Jazz retweeted an image with Pikame and Silvervale that says "Fuck your Twitter Drama, We Enjoy The Hogwarts"
  • Mentions that she doesn't like "any of these vtubers" (referring to Pikame and Silvervale) and mentions not liking any corporate Vtuber. "When the Hogwarts Legacy shit went down, the way these 2 Vtubers reacted.... i don't support the dogpiling or threats, however the way these two went about Streaming Hogwarts and how they reacted when people spoke up...."
  • Mad because Roza streamed Hogwarts Legacy and her streaming it means she hates trans people (she also shut down anyone bitching at her about it)
  • Shows tweet where Jazz replies to someone with an image that "we can disagree and still be friends does not apply to racism, sexism, homophobia, and transphobia" his reply is along the lines of "these words basically have lost all of their meaning"
  • Mad because Roza likes Berserk (especially Griffith) and there is a ton of sexual assault in it which is vile.
  • Mentions that on their podcast they often dogpile on Miles (another friend) because he leans more on the woke side.
  • She doesn't have a family and has been physically and mentally abused. She considered these group of people her "family".
  • She suffers from anxiety and she cant sleep, gets yelled at work for always being late, has vivid nightmares, and panic attacks and all the usual bullshit (barely a functional human being)
  • She is doing this for her "mental well being".
  • Tries to throw some shade around saying that many of the people in that group are against Roza and Jazz but they stick around because they don't want to lose their friends.

This has got to be one of the most Karen-esque white-woman-clutching-her-pearls whinefests I have heard someone go on for a whole lot of nothing. Never been a fan of how zoomers call anyone and everyone a friend and when they disagree on 1 single thing they are ready to throw each other under the bus for clout. This girl joined these people and starts to bitch about things that happen in their Discord like a child instead of just leaving the group. I would understand if everyone comes in and takes over but I am pretty sure that she is just mad because for all intents and purposes they are not as woke as she is. She hates Roza and Jazz and therefore anyone that is friendly with them is in her shit list. How the hell did this girl survive on Twitter is beyond me but I honestly expect her to be bitching and moaning in a few weeks because she feels lonely and because no one likes her.

Some of the people in that list are the least offensive and most PC people I have seen but Roza is edgy and doesnt give a fuck so that somehow makes them all literally hitler.

Jesus fucking Christ look at this actual retards 'new rules list'. Especially considering she says "It'll be obvious if you don't read the rules, you'll be told once and after that you're banned". Negro, NO ONE is going to read all this shit if they're just there for a stream and you'll just start firing on the crowd because they don't want to bother with the novel you wrote? Just fucking quit streaming at this point and go get more hours at your fucking day job then you inane cunt.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Anon cooking and new VOD

Miran karaoke

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Feel like I've done this before, but let me start with another PSA to GET OFF CHROME, and DITCH ABP for Ublock.

Feels relevant to this thread given our Vtuber hobby.

Reminder that Mori has only two more streams before she goes state side to see some doctors for Surgery prep. She'll have pre-recorded content ready to go though.

Meds posting: :medsmoremeds:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Akirose will play LoL with the Neopolice from VCR GTA but is addressing the Mel situation first.

Chat is member's only.

774inc's Sekishiro Miko with an announcement.

Guessing it's a new look following the recent changes to some members.

HanaBanaHendy shenanigans in Terraria if you like to hear some laughs.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It may be the reason. Although considering how instant this was she must have rejected it with no thoughts.

Archive

@Bronze - moved this to general, since I didn't want to go off-topic in the Event thread

This comment of Nano's is pretty interesting. It's more circumstantial evidence that after doing whatever Yuri did to get the boot, Fishman tried to negotiate with her for a penalty, rather than immediately firing her, which Yuri rejected. While we don't know what the rest of the talents at Phase know, we can either assume that what she did was so bad it deserved immediate firing, or everyone but Nano agreed that Fishman's terms were reasonable and he did try to negotiate in good faith with Yuri.

Fast forward eight months, all the talents in Phase have moved up to mid three-view to four-view status, while Nano hasn't streamed for nearly a month, and when she does stream, she's down around 150 CCV.

I wonder how Nano feels about turning down that negotiation now.

Bronze

This comment of Nano's is pretty interesting. It's more circumstantial evidence that after doing whatever Yuri did to get the boot, Fishman tried to negotiate with her for a penalty, rather than immediately firing her, which Yuri rejected. While we don't know what the rest of the talents at Phase know, we can either assume that what she did was so bad it deserved immediate firing, or everyone but Nano agreed that Fishman's terms were reasonable and he did try to negotiate in good faith with Yuri.

Fast forward eight months, all the talents in Phase have moved up to mid three-view to four-view status, while Nano hasn't streamed for nearly a month, and when she does stream, she's down around 150 CCV.

I wonder how Nano feels about turning down that negotiation now.
Tbh she did not stream for quite some time last year iirc, and she said she's happy where she is, while admitting she made mistakes in past. So for her at least the offer didn't sound worthy to accept. It feels like the event or the offer disillusioned her from being in a corp, so don't think she will regret it too heavily, maybe a few "what could have been" thoughts.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
How am I only just now finding out Subaru is cracked at SF6?!

She's actually Diamond rank!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
How am I only just now finding out Subaru is cracked at SF6?!

She's actually Diamond rank!

First of the Holo girls to do it :sanasmile:

She got hooked on the game in the latter half of the year, grinded her ass off and eventually got to Diamond.

That said, today was her first time playing since November and she kinda got wrecked in Ranked lol.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
SHE
IS
STILL
GOING

AND SHES ABSOLUTELY SHIT FACED

RELEASE ME

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
First of the Holo girls to do it :sanasmile:

She got hooked on the game in the latter half of the year, grinded her ass off and eventually got to Diamond.

That said, today was her first time playing since November and she kinda got wrecked in Ranked lol.
wait shes on a higher rank than both botan and korone?

Top Bottom